What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mason Fox - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DairyleaPP

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mason Fox

Date of the incident

12/26/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the garage and a man approached and shouted hands up, hands up but had no weapon on him at that moment in time therefore I thought to myself "another hobo initiation.." Next minute I was shot.

Now if this man had threatened my life in someway or had any threats of any kind besides from "hands up" I may have drifted differently to this but clearly this man does not know the rules or our standards of RP.

Was asked to come to teamspeak , was constantly ignored by mason. Apparently a man named devin spoke for mason by saying ill be a few mins (meaning coming to ts) but for 15 minutes I constantly searched the name "devin" using Ctrl+F "find" in the teamspeak tree and theres was a no sign of him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/okRQo9rrYTw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Mhm the gun was on my back and I was pulling it off right before the camera lost sight of me and in the video you can clearly see the gun on my back. I did actually get on TS and was on there for a bit. took me about 5 mins to get on cuz I had to upgrade my security level and I looked for your name and couldnt find it so I just sat in there for about 10 mins in case you messaged me. My friend Devin couldnt get on TS because he did not have it downloaded since the last time he factory reset his laptop. Normally though valuing life is a big aspect of roleplaying and I know for a fact that in real life if someone started yelling at you to put your hands up you would be a bit more wary.

My understanding of RDM is that if someone does not comply with my demands then I will kill them depending on the situation. Now if they are about to get in a vehicle after I have told them to put their hands up then there is a need for a quicker execution of their lives because I will not let a witness/victim get out of my grasp to go report my crime to the police

Your bending the rules to your advantage. You don't "bend" rules you "follow" rules.

Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Please look closely at the text in red mason.

As for teamspeak I was in there for 15 mins because that's how long it took me to get the clip ready and still a no show. Don't have devin say he will come to teamspeak when he doesn't have it.. why not reply yourself in side chat instead.

I dont see how I would be bending the rules and I did try to create a roleplaying story but you kind of ran off. But because I feel bad and want to solve this easily I can comp you 10k :) is that alright?

I didn't make a report out of money. I made a report to make u aware of how serious the roleplay standards are here therefore ill leave this decision to ban you to the forum admins.

Nevertheless of the outcome I don't want money.

Approved - Action taken 

76561198072719840 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID, [/SIZE]3 days ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back