What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Master Haddock - RDM [Report rejected/resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qusai

Your In-game name

[TKKommandant] Qusai

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Master Haddock

Date of the incident

07/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends and I were heading towards the rebel outpost, because I wanted to buy zipties then we would rent a 50. cal. When we reached the area we found out that there was a gunfight, so basically we turned to the other entrance and got out of the Qilin, then I started approaching the stairs of the rebel outpost saying multiple times "I'm friendly", I realized that having the gun in my hand was going to be a bad idea so I put it on my back and started to approach the purchase area but as soon as I get there Master Haddock comes out and I tell him that Im friendly and I don't mean any harm, so he tells me to leave because its an active gunfight so I tell him okay and soon as I start running back towards the door I get sprayed down, and then after a while I get executed by another guy called stavik.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KodnqrEhFMk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, first of all, I would like to say that there was no attempt to resolve this issue. You blatantly knew when arriving at the outpost that there was an active firefight going on there due to you hearing the shots and even asking yourself what was going on. Did you not think to yourself that it might be a bad idea to enter due to it being an active firefight (common sence). I can not tell who is involved and who isn't in a gunfight if I see you and get told you are peeking the corridor, along with two others, I had every right to shoot you instantly but I did not and I gave you the benefit of the doubt by telling you it was an active firefight. I did not, admittedly, hear you saying you were friendly which probably would have changed my decision whether or not to shoot you. It would have been nice to 'resolve' this issue but it seems some people are not capable of sending a TeamSpeak message. Note: To mention when the other group initiated on us they said they had friends in the area. Feel free to pop me a message on TS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back