What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Matrox - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

[CN] Skinny

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matrox

Date of the incident

17/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went to the uranium buyer when i saw an Orca that was trying to vdm me.I decided to leave the area but they kept following me so i landed to see what they are going to do.I saw that they started landing and 1 armed guy got out of the heli.I began initiating on him but by the time i finished he killed me without saying anything.After that i called him to teamspeak which led to a "productive" conversation,meaning that he and his friend that was involved in the situation were racist about 90% of the time towards me and my country.Even after that,i decied to still give them a chance (even if they were saying that everything they did was alright)and went to staff support where the admin confirmed what i was saying.They were acting really nice when the admin was in the room so they said they are going to give me compensation for what i lost and for my time wasted.After we left the staff support room,an even more "productive" conversation started.I decided to ignore it once again and i asked him to transfer me the money.He kept saying that he transfered them to one of my gang friends(even tho i don't know why would he transfer it to him and not to him).I argued with him for about 5 minutes to transfer ME the money and not to someone else but he didn't listen.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a8884d14041d14399/rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sit was resolved.

I had compensated you but the money was given to [CM] S A U L because it was taking you way too long to log on. 

I messaged SAUL to give you the money as-well. Evidence can be provided for this.

@Matroxx Also spoke to the admin we resolved this situation with. The admin said he would deal with this report himself as-long as I have the recording of transferring the money

And please do not start pointing fingers accusing us of "BEING RACIST" because it's bs.

Of course i am not going to start pointing fingers,it's just a statement,because apparently if you don't have proof,it never happened.I am not concerned about that.In the support room we came to the agreement that you transfer the money to me.What you are saying that i was taking too long to join the server is a lie because when you said that you transfered the money to SAUL i was on the server.

Of course i am not going to start pointing fingers,it's just a statement,because apparently if you don't have proof,it never happened.I am not concerned about that.In the support room we came to the agreement that you transfer the money to me.What you are saying that i was taking too long to join the server is a lie because when you said that you transfered the money to SAUL i was on the server.
We went and spoke to an admin that dealt with the situation and he said your friend has the money and that you have to get it of him as it is not our fault you were offline. Also i was not racist so dont accuse people of that just to try and get them in more trouble it is childish and straight up pathetic to be honest. All i said was you have no fingers becasue you didnt land a shot as a joke and you think thats racist? well its not so dont accuse me of anything and stop trying to get us in more trouble just becasue you died. Also we didnt try and VDM you its called good flying if we wanted to hit you i would have hit you trust me.

Well first of all,as i said,i was on the server when you said you gave the money to my friend.Second of all if what you say about the fact that you spoke with an admin about that,I would like him to confirm it on this post that i need to take the money from my friend,even tho it is not what we agreed on.If you tought that i was taking too long,even tho it took me about 2-3 minute to connect on the server from the time we agreed on the comp,why didn't you ask me if you can transfer the money to someone else and more importantly,who you should give the money to?

3 hours ago, Dragos Ionut said:Well first of all,as i said,i was on the server when you said you gave the money to my friend.Second of all if what you say about the fact that you spoke with an admin about that,I would like him to confirm it on this post that i need to take the money from my friend,even tho it is not what we agreed on.If you tought that i was taking too long,even tho it took me about 2-3 minute to connect on the server from the time we agreed on the comp,why didn't you ask me if you can transfer the money to someone else and more importantly,who you should give the money to?
Litsen mate,

We did not agree that i'd tranfer the money specifically to you

it concluded to, I will compensate. That doesnt mean that the money has to go straight to you.

Secondly, it seriously did not take 2-3 minuts to connect. It took abouy 10 and after spending 30 minutes in support i wouldnt wanna waste more timr and just play the game.

So with that being said, when the admin we spoke to replies to this report and asks me for a video proving I sent the money to saul, then i'll upload it and we can sweep your salt off your table and end the sit there.

@Azamai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back