What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Matrox - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
Your In-game name

[AL] Mr Rice Krispy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matrox

Date of the incident

19/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So after i was shot at with no proper initiation i returned fire and killed all 3 of them, i then went down to them when i took shots from another person who wasn't with them. This guy downed me and then executed me. I asked this guy to come to TS where he did eventually come and he stated he was shot at by the guys who i killed and was considering everyone a threat, he also seemed quite moody due to another issue happening to him ingame so i ended that there. I then decided to speak to an admin about this as i wasn't sure on my options considering the situation, the admin then told me that as the guy wasn't with the group who originally shot at me he was in the wrong to kill me and so i should try resolve it with him and ask for comp for the kill or report it on the forums. I then tried getting back in contact with Matrox through in game to ask him to come back to TS to properly resolve the situation, after speaking to an admin, but he didn't answer.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a8b2950dffee6cab5/poor-initiation-and-rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i will have you know i told you in teamspeak before you left not resolving so no you did not try and resolve. And also i was shot at from your direction by a rebel so when i saw you run out into the open i shot you. So i did not RDM i shot you as i was hit in my car from your direction. Also if you watch the video you shot my redgull hatchback sport after killing them all i had all right to kill you

I was involved in this, I was the guy on the floor and witnessed matrox getting shot at by the rebels in his quillin. However I have deleted my recording as we got told by Ryse that he doesn't have a problem with what we did, but he has decided to once again bring it up as an issue.

I can however show from your own recording that matrox was in a quillin and got shot at.

At 2:06 you hear the rebels shooting at something whilest you're in cover. This goes on for like 15-30 seconds.

At 2:13 you can see matrox's quillin driving away towards the direction which you later got shot from. Here is a screenshot of the quillin: http://prntscr.com/ihijzl

Matrox re-appears with his qullin to execute you when you're bleeding out.

We understand that matrox is in a different gang but he took shots from ARMED REBELS. So he eliminated people who he deemed were a threat to his life. You made no attempt to even tell him that whilest you were bleeding out. 

I think this is good enough evidence to say that matrox hasn't done anything wrong. If there's anyone who needs to be reported its the 3 people who attempted to RDM you and matrox.

Your redgull hatchback that magically transferred into a black quillin when you came over to me? You can clearly see in my footage you drove off in the black quillin and the hatchback belonged to the guys who started shooting at me so I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Also no, I left the TS because honestly you were just being toxic and I couldn’t be arsed and from then I went to go and get advice from an admin, which I have every right to do, and they advised me to try resolve it with you, which I tried doing again by contacting you in game but you decided to never reply, but if it couldn’t be resolved to post it here, which I have.

From what an admin and multiple other people have told me, because I wasn’t actually initiated on but still shot at it makes anyone who shot at me liable for the same rule break as there’s been no initiation. 

I wasnt toxic and the reason the car changed is because i crashed me hatch back and found the quilin.

That literally makes no sense, the same hatchbacks are there from the start from before you even got there. They all got out the hatchback (4 guys, 3 armed and 1 hobo). That is not your hatchback there so I don’t understand why you’re trying to claim it is. You even hear your quillin pull up, get shot at and then drive off. I don’t understand why you’re trying to lie about this? Even your friend said it was your quillin. Even if it somehow was your hatchback, which it isn’t, then you wouldn’t have known I shot at it until you saw this footage here where I shot at the last member of the group, the hobo. But even still, you think me shooting at a hatchback, that had someone who was apart of the group that just tried rdm’ing me in, it is a reasonable excuse to kill me? Even though you are not nearby at that point.

That literally makes no sense, the same hatchbacks are there from the start from before you even got there. They all got out the hatchback (4 guys, 3 armed and 1 hobo). That is not your hatchback there so I don’t understand why you’re trying to claim it is. You even hear your quillin pull up, get shot at and then drive off. I don’t understand why you’re trying to lie about this? Even your friend said it was your quillin. Even if it somehow was your hatchback, which it isn’t, then you wouldn’t have known I shot at it until you saw this footage here where I shot at the last member of the group, the hobo. But even still, you think me shooting at a hatchback, that had someone who was apart of the group that just tried rdm’ing me in, it is a reasonable excuse to kill me? Even though you are not nearby at that point.
I spoke to matrox. He mentioned the hatchback out of confusion cuz he's replying whilst he's busy doing something else.

Litsen we did not have a hatchback at any point, apart from the crashed one which was mine.

What we're saying is that matrox pulled up in a quillin, he got shot at so he drove up the road to decamp and kill the rebels. He did this because he went to get a stretcher to get me taken to a medic.

If he's been shot at by armed rebels, he can shoot armed rebels. YOU were a threat and an armed rebel. He didn't know that YOU weren't with the rebels he killed.

And stop trying to pull the string by saying "THEY WERE BEING TOXIC". No one was toxic at any point and people like you seem to use this excuse a lot to try and play the victim so an admin can feel pity for you. I explained to you why matrox killed you, you agreed and said that you had no problem with him so he left the channel and we were done there.

I spoke to matrox. He mentioned the hatchback out of confusion cuz he's replying whilst he's busy doing something else.

Litsen we did not have a hatchback at any point, apart from the crashed one which was mine.

What we're saying is that matrox pulled up in a quillin, he got shot at so he drove up the road to decamp and kill the rebels. He did this because he went to get a stretcher to get me revived. 

If he's been shot at by armed rebels, he can shoot armed rebels. YOU were a threat. He didn't know that YOU weren't with the rebels he killed.

And stop trying to pull the string by saying "THEY WERE BEING TOXIC". No one was toxic at any point and people like you seem to use this excuse a lot to try and play the victim so an admin can feel pity for you. I explained to you why matrox killed you, you agreed and said that you had no problem with him so he left the channel and we were done there.
Bit hard to confuse two separate posts and believe he somehow arrived in a hatchback and left in a quillin but sure.

I don't need an admin to feel pity for me, an admin has already told me that it is right of me to report him. Also, do you really think literally screaming down the mic "OKAY SO YOU'RE FAILING TO RESOLVE OK YOU CAN'T REPORT ME NOW THEN" 4-5 times is not toxic?

Also no, if a gunfight was started without any initiation then he can't just go running around gunning down any rebel he sees.

I don't know why you're still acting as his defense, you've posted your POV and that's fine. But considering the report is on him and not you then he is the one who should defend himself or not. Anyway, if you truly believe he was in the right then we can wait for the staff teams judgement.

It does appear that Matroxx was recieving shots in his general direction in the video and seeing as there isn't any evidence proving otherwise this report will be rejected as I don't see any rules being broken on Matroxx's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back