What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mats - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

CST. TomTheDoge

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mats

Date of the incident

05/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on a medic patrol with STU. Mark and we had a guy in our car (in red)
To allow him to get out we left the car unlocked and during this small window, the individual who is the subject of this report ran over and stole the vehicle. It is both stealing an NHS vehicle and stealing from within a greenzone. He then proceeds to VDM the student who was mid-RP before moving a small distance and getting out. I tried to RP the situation and despite this he didn't say a word before walking into a nearby garage and combat logging from the RP situation.
Due to him having combat logged and the fact that he wasn't reachable on teamspeak, I am clearly unable to resolve the situation as you would normally expect of me but I did attempt to look for him in TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcvU1tHE7s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can second this.

I allowed him multiple times to get out and he was trying to troll / steal from us. We did warn him about stealing the NHS cars but to no avail.

hey boys so am the leader of the dutch army and am in contact with "mats" am not here to defend him since he was so stupid to make mistakes like that but if you want to i can sent you his side of the story as his english isnt great and solve this problem. 

Hey guys, Mats here.

First of all, I'm sorry about what happened to you guys, but I do want to clarify some things.

- About the "combat logging", I really had to go and I wanted to make sure I could safely wait somewhere before I aborted the mission. That's why I moved to the nearby garage.

- Secondly, I didn't say anything, as I later found out, my mic was unplugged from my PC. 

Again, I am truly sorry.

hey boys so am the leader of the dutch army and am in contact with "mats" am not here to defend him since he was so stupid to make mistakes like that but if you want to i can sent you his side of the story as his english isnt great and solve this problem. 
OK

Great to see your not taking sides!

Could he comment here on what was going through his mind? Just so we can get a understanding, this does not mean he will not be banned possibly as he did steal an NHS car and steal in a safe zone!

Thanks

Mark

Hey, as to what was going through my mind:

I just wanted to prank the medics, that was all. No intention to keep the ambulance whatsoever. The medic that I ran over was accidental, he just happened to be in the way I wanted to take. 

Hey, as to what was going through my mind:

I just wanted to prank the medics, that was all. No intention to keep the ambulance whatsoever. The medic that I ran over was accidental, he just happened to be in the way I wanted to take. 
OK.

I'm not going to take sides, but then you disconnected. If it was a prank and he got out you could have said its just a prank bro instead of disconnecting. Just some advice!

Now we await the Admins decision!

I would be more prepared to take your argument if you didn't steal from greenzone and we weren't already having an issue with someone in the car they you essentially made worse. My only question is why would you "prank" the medics then 4 seconds later need to log out so fast that you didn't even type OOC to me and just walked off and logged out.

If you literally said I'm sorry I really need to go can we sort this later and then logged I wouldn't have placed this report but as we are it stands. Not here to cause an unnecessary argument so we will await staff.

Accepted - Awaiting @Jamz

Also Mark_;

[SIZE=medium](12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not regarding you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction. [/SIZE]

Name:Mats

Steam ID:76561198073575367

GUID:2ae817a6d0cfd93e142c0c94a4fd3665

Actioned - 10/05/16

Rules broken:

• (2.12) NHS Medic's The NHS Medics are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 125 slot server, Therefore so they can RP as medics during the time they are online it is an ban-able offense to kill a medic or take a medic hostage, It is also ban-able to steal a medic's vehicle or helicopter.
  • (2.1) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, or with intent to cause an explosion are all considered VDM here (Punishment is a ban)
  • (6.4) You are unable to lockpick or steal vehicles in a greenzone (Punishment is a ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back