What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Matt Ajazuri - Other NLR [Report Rejected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigon

Your In-game name

INS Raigon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matt Ajazuri

Date of the incident

01/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Reporting Matt Ajazuri for NLR Breaking Twice.. He was killed by @AdamBZ in Kavala at the castle rocks heading up to castle with a gun on his back in a active gun fight with a major gang that was selling Gold stolen from HM. He is then Killed by LM Hattu. He then respawns in Kavala and Kills me near the boat shop in Kavala he had 7.19 Minutes left on his NLR timer which you will be able to add up. He dies at 5:48 (Kavala Rocks) Dies again 12:06 , Comes back I die (13:29 Kavala Boatshop) I talked with him afterwards in Liason and I was not happy with the resolution.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

(My Video of whole thing  Dies 5:48,  Dies again 12:06,  comes back 13:29

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://plays.tv/video/5887c4fe736b670d4c/arma-3-kill-video-evidence-?from=user

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If my preivous comment was read, disregard it.

I went to ts to resolve the issue, was very apologetic, as i feel as if i was RDM'ed, however i now know i wasn't. Even though i apologized, and it was my first incident with raigon, he said 'hes had me down there many of times', again me being generalized with invictia which is not fair, as i have NEVER had an issue with him. However, his response was 'well im going to report you'

I further apologized as i understood my mistake, however the report was still made. 

I apologized in teamspeak, and i still am very apologetic. I really am.

I always come on here to have fun annd play, yet silly mistakes always get me in trouble. I understand you must of seen it as shitty, and I've apologised many times for it. I truly understand my mistake, I guess I got caught up in the moment. If there is anything I could do to make this feel resolved for you, please let me know. I'm only here to have fun and make friends, however I am finding myself constantly stopped by silly mistakes and things that are situational (like this). Again, I really sorry for this and wish we could just put this both behind us and carry on playing with no sour feelings.

Thanks for reading,

Mattt

If my preivous comment was read, disregard it.

I went to ts to resolve the issue, was very apologetic, as i feel as if i was RDM'ed, however i now know i wasn't. Even though i apologized, and it was my first incident with raigon, he said 'hes had me down there many of times', again me being generalized with invictia which is not fair, as i have NEVER had an issue with him. However, his response was 'well im going to report you'

I further apologized as i understood my mistake, however the report was still made. 

I apologized in teamspeak, and i still am very apologetic. I really am.

I always come on here to have fun annd play, yet silly mistakes always get me in trouble. I understand you must of seen it as shitty, and I've apologised many times for it. I truly understand my mistake, I guess I got caught up in the moment. If there is anything I could do to make this feel resolved for you, please let me know. I'm only here to have fun and make friends, however I am finding myself constantly stopped by silly mistakes and things that are situational (like this). Again, I really sorry for this and wish we could just put this both behind us and carry on playing with no sour feelings.

Thanks for reading,

Mattt
I feel this post is very interesting specially when you said very apologetic... You may of apologised to me but I did not accept it and I am a firm believer that if I let this slide then you can keep on doing it doing it doing it as you know no officer will make a stand,  Take this as a lesson an accept the consequences of your actions.  And please stop sending me msgs trying to nick pick small things in the video that is not important to main matter at hand.   
244e7942ded9c575500841f2ecb98970.png

And a note to the other mates of his sending me msgs to cancel this report or make smack talk just stop.

I did accept the what i you saying, and im pretty sure this was conveyed by me saying 'i understand what you mean' to everything you said, followed by 'yes ok, i getcha'. 

The messages i sent after, i was just sort of making a joking remark, i mean, i wasnt going to do anything about it, or plan on doing anything about it, just wanted to mention it as a joke, hoping youd see that. Putting this into the report is what turns it into nit picking, and enhances my ban chance (which just seems like the for some reason desperate goal), as the report isnt even revolved around ts, and i was just trying to allow a funny side to this. 

As for my mates i cant control what they do

Matt could you please explain why each time you had died in Kavala you decided to come back, in each time stamp please.

Dies 5:48 - This death was my initial death upon spawning in, this is where i spawned inside of the blue zone whilst in an active gunfight of which i was not aware of as my TS was muted, and i was lagging too much for anything too be heard.

Dies again 12:06 - Here is where i died in the RZ, i was no where near Kavala at the time, and this death isn't involved in the situation. I was going to get re-geared to rejoin the situation, as like i said i was RDM'ed from my view.

13:29 Kavala Boatshop - I come back at this point, after failing to get gear, as i know i can no longer go to the red zone as i just died there, so instead of getting gear, i pick up a weapon and fight that way. 

After this i explained my point of view to Raigon to which he had none of, and threw up a report as his form of resolution, as he thinks having me banned is the best form of action. I dont see an attempt to resolve the situation from his side, and i explained what happened to me, and he just denied it and went straight to the forums. I asked for another chat after other officers had left the room to sincerely apologies for what i did, almost like a peasant kissing at the toes of a king, just to let him know how sorry i was. This to me was a VERY clear understanding of my wrong doing,

I appreciate you apologising as it does show that you understand your faults in this instant, After reviewing the said video it does show that you had broken NLR once by dying in Kavala in the beginning and then continuing to have a gun fight near the end of the video that means you had exactly 7.19 Minutes left on your counter. I feel that this is an honest mistake on your behalf as you state you had been mislead by your mates in this instant that made you break a server rule, that has lead you being reported. I would advise for the future that you take your own risks and if you have any questions always please ask staff as we are here for your questions or concerns. Now i understand that you and Raigon had discussed before the report but I feel that it wasn't done in the best and controlled manner that finally lead this report being made so, therefore i am suggesting a Teamspeak discussion to speak to you both like mature adults to resolve this. Now I must state that this would normally be a ban but as I feel a discussion would be the best for all parties involved as banning is not always the best solving matter. Now stating this if Raigon disagrees then, therefore it will be done and continued via forums.

Now I will say this I will not advise you or other people sending messages to the reporter to make him change his mind on Teamspeak, as that leads to NO sympathy from the Staff team on your reports. I am giving you a chance here. I appreciate your care for your friends but this needs to be between the reporter and reported.

This was the chats sent to Raigon about the report;

a45093ba492b660461ffc42541ed3098.png

7e14629cd29e2106d039ca9b74bb6a61.png

@INS Raigon and @Mattt A please comment if you wish to have a Teamspeak discussion and i will organise a date if not then we will continue like said above.

I would love to have a teamspeak discussion, which is listened to and done fairly. Thank you for the potential opportunity, hopefully raigon can compromise with chatting once more.

As stated from the person who commented before please read what I had stated above and re-read the report a player rules.

Posting

• Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defense. If an misunderstanding is made, do not delete your messages, this can lead to more trouble. The only other posters should be those with evidence or directly involved with evidence to hand. Violating this will result in a forum warning point with a 7 day suspension.

I understand fairly to Matt Ajazuri however I do give people chances and probably too many chances however that is NO MORE.  At the moment I am getting crocodile tears and apology over apology and I feel that is fake.   Matt I want video footage of you at start of that situation where you claimed that yourself spawned in the blue zone and not just a lie because if do provide it then I will say it is not your fault and I am willing to blow this over..   But what makes it so hard to believe it though is the fact you walked up to castle where officers was getting shot and getting in position either way at the moment I provided my footage and I would like to see yours..    

It does not work one way in providing evidence it works both ways.  

However out of this we can have another talk at a suitable day and time. 

Depending on when this discussion is held I would also like to be present at the time if that's ok?

I also have no further comments on the report and believe that having a bit more of a chat would be very fair and reasonable for both sides and so this issue could be settled very well instead of anyone getting themselves in a twist and action being taken...

As both parties agree I will set a date for the 26/01/2017 at 20:00 for the reporter and reported to be present for a conversation with myself.

A reminder will be for you both is to have a clear head and to remember that the report can be still actioned or rejected depended on the outcome of the conversation.

for the time being i will lock the report.

Report Rejected - Discussed within TS and final decision was that the report will be rejected with a final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back