What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - MatthewLabile RyanCarling - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyHaZe

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Aaron Davis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: MatthewLabile RyanCarling

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: (G3.1) OOC Information / (C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting : Matthew Labile (ID 21) & Ryan Carling (ID Unknown)

I believe the footage speaks for itself, during an altercation between the Vagos and the Coalition, whilst Matthew was incapacitated he encountered a bug in which he began "hot mic'ing" as soon as I believed this to be the case I attempted to inform him. He did not acknowledge my remarks to him and then began conversating with people through external communication software (i.e. Discord/Teamspeak) informing them of what had happened and asking for help. Expressing how he wanted to be dumped in order to be medic'd/meta'd (this section of the clip is not clear due to radio chatter).

Explicitly naming and asking if Ryan, Dave Sancho and their boys would come and back them up. Then directing individuals on this discord server to drive past the area and create a dispatch call to the police in order to force police intervention, this actually impacted the RP as police did arrive at the scene on two occasions expressing to my fellow gang members that they had received dispatch messages stating there were injured people in the area. I was not nearby to clip this section, only of them arriving, as police were not directly speaking to me however if there are logs for the police dispatch it could prove this point. Matthew then goes onto giving his location within the car as well as suggesting false flagging (wearing another gang's colours) in order to be allowed to shoot me without initiation in accordance with ongoing war rules - shooting on sight the opposing side at either Coalition or Vagos Turf.

Matthew goes onto threatening combat logging through a method of removing his internet cable in order for it to not be flagged as a combat log in the logs. Something I don't particularly understand considering if he did want to "leave" the situation he had already been bleeding out for more than enough time to respawn and wasn't receiving any sophisticated medical attention.

Following on from this, he instructs Ryan to put his gun away and attempt to rescue him from the situation. Then going onto detailing the whereabouts of Vagos member on the turf as well as streaming it to the group stating "there's one" implying those in the call could see the situation from his perspective.

Ryan then proceeds to arrive on the turf to which Matthew expresses he will be stopped and interrogated and then by being able to see Ryan's POV instructs him to inform the Vagos members he wants to retrieve his friends from the turf, all the while laughing at the situation. Finally Matthew then goes onto instructing people to no longer attempt to save him after the previous attempt had failed.

Attempts at the time of the offence were made to speak with Ryan in TeamSpeak however he was not around to respond at the time. Further attempts on his part were made to speak with me however he has made it clear he is willing to lie by stating, he was in the Grove Street area after spotting a helicopter he proceeded to drive through the turf. The footage explicitly contradicts this statement he was instructed by Matthew to rescue him "because it would be funny" after which he directly attempted to do so and gave his name.
Matthew as well as Michael Mason have also attempted to lie whilst in TeamSpeak stating they were both in Discord however Ryan Carling was not, instead they were speaking to a group of IRL friends including someone called Ryan however Ryan has now admitted to being in Discord with Matthew. As well as Matthew explicitly stating Michael's name as well as Dave's name along with his vehicle, it is clear he was in a group call with Hustlers. Once again contradicting the lies attempted to be given, for this reason further communication I fear would only encourage more lying.

Please understand that the whole situation has been clipped however there a numerous "silent" moments so instead of posting the 40+min video I have shortened the footage into relevant parts if staff would like to see any further footage please let me know. As I said in the beginning, the evidence speaks for itself in the case of metagaming, I don't have much else to add other than this negative form of metagaming impacting scenarios and outcomes makes things incredibly unfair getting other gangs involved by wearing other gang colours, something which staff has been informed about and warned against yet seems to continue to happen and be encouraged, this is not okay.

Footage of the offence as detailed above:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ioGaztl1JI
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfUJ-476co0
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzSkj977ox4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32o9o8G_xY4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YRTEE8O3T0
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVRHnU65FbY
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhN1LNluxzo
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq425f70oi4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44EmBGuUnAQ
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRXdCRzuHQ8
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uXWN2rpiAU

Ryan Carling's Admission of Involvement in Discord
- https://i.imgur.com/Lmd61oe.png

Ryan Carling ID'd on the scene
- https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/caBmId7BWfUXU/mrMRMXutnZsQ?invite=cr-MSxOdnUsMzExNDQ2NDYs

TeamSpeak Call After Offence
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZJpVTn3QcU

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZJpVTn3QcU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just to assure this post don't get actioned before I can reply, I will be replying later on to this.

Hello,

I'm first going to start off by highlighting the rule you're reporting me personally for which I assume is the OOC information rule. 
"(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages"

Now with that being said I would like to highlight that none of the information said over discord was used to alter the scenario from my point of view in the situation, Like I said in the message to Bobby Wink it basically does make us look guilty of the rule breaks however as my RP goes it was all conducted in RP and was acted on what my character seen and heard.

I was around grove street at the time and noticed the helicopter flying low above vagos turf and I moved over to vagos turf that's when I made the police dispatch about the helicopter breaking the law and then upon using my binoculars I could see a few abandoned cars and could see 1 person sitting in one from across the street in the white 4 door car and as I zoomed in with my binoculars could see a downed individual in the seat along side the vagos member. As shown in evidence No.7 Matthew of course knows OOC I was in the area at the time due to the fact he said to me I would be able to kill him from over there if I was wearing blue, I did not act on what he said as my intentions were to not break the OOC information rule as in character I did not know that it was Matthew bleeding out in the car. Once dispatches made by myself were made from what I seen a few officers did show up later on and I assume they ask questions about what I had told the police. I then received an in-game phone call from one of the officers on scene to attempt to get more information out of me but I only told him what I could see from my POV. Shortly after I did drive through and that's when Matthew said to me OOC that "you're going to get G checked" but I did not act on what he had told me there and continued driving in to investigate the situation. I was then shortly told to leave afterwards by a vagos member and I left as seen in the conversation recorded by amos.

I will go over some points made by @ThatGuyHaZebelow.

Explicitly naming and asking if Ryan, Dave Sancho and their boys would come and back them up. Then directing individuals on this discord server to drive past the area and create a dispatch call to the police in order to force police intervention, this actually impacted the RP as police did arrive at the scene on two occasions expressing to my fellow gang members that they had received dispatch messages stating there were injured people in the area. I was not nearby to clip this section, only of them arriving, as police were not directly speaking to me however if there are logs for the police dispatch it could prove this point. Matthew then goes onto giving his location within the car as well as suggesting false flagging (wearing another gang's colours) in order to be allowed to shoot me without initiation in accordance with ongoing war rules - shooting on sight the
opposing side at either Coalition or Vagos Turf.
Like I explained above I did in fact make two police dispatches as I was acting on what my character knew at the scenario at the time and gave the police the information I knew in-game. For example I didn't make a dispatch across the map and I'm sure the logs can go to show where those two dispatches were made from with the waypoint system for the dispatches. 

Matthew goes onto threatening combat logging through a method of removing his internet cable in order for it to not be flagged as a combat log in the logs. Something I don't particularly understand considering if he did want to "leave" the situation he had already been bleeding out for more than enough time to respawn and wasn't receiving any sophisticated medical attention.
Like many things Matthew said regardless of it being said OOC there was no action taken on things Matthew said as a joke. Which goes to show he clearly didn't intend on actually breaking any of the rules accused. People can say whatever they want OOC to an extent and as long as it isn't taken into RP like you're accusing us of then it shouldn't matter regardless of combat logging jokes or any other jokes made for that matter.

Following on from this, he instructs Ryan to put his gun away and attempt to rescue him from the situation. Then going onto detailing the whereabouts of Vagos member on the turf as well as streaming it to the group stating "there's one" implying those in the call could see the situation from his perspective.
As stated previously I didn't act on anything Matthew said in discord, as you say above he mentions about me going to put my gun away (which I did not) because my character did not know there was an active situation or whatever you call that scenario was going on. As for detailing the whereabouts of the vagos member who was out in the open which I could see myself in-game I don't see where the issue is there. This can be proven once again that I was on scene with the dispatching system as I was watching from over the street when the two members ran outside. No one in discord could see Matthews perspective he was simply stating there was one or two running about which I already knew as I was looking through my binoculars into the courtyard.

Ryan then proceeds to arrive on the turf to which Matthew expresses he will be stopped and interrogated and then by being able to see Ryan's POV instructs him to inform the Vagos members he wants to retrieve his friends from the turf, all the while laughing at the situation. Finally Matthew then goes onto instructing people to no longer attempt to save him after the previous attempt had failed.
Matthew notices me moving in on the bike and says in discord you're going to get G checked as a joke. Either way I did not listen to Matthews comment as if I would have then I should have turned away logically knowing in the back of my head I was about to get robbed. I still decided to move in to see what was going on also despite being recommended to put my weapon away I did not. I did not instruct anyone I wanted to retrieve a body nor did I call gang members down to the situation as my character never knew it was Matthew that was downed. Regardless of what Matthew said to do at the time no action was made based upon his words.

Attempts at the time of the offence were made to speak with Ryan in TeamSpeak however he was not around to respond at the time. Further attempts on his part were made to speak with me however he has made it clear he is willing to lie by stating, he was in the Grove Street area after spotting a helicopter he proceeded to drive through the turf. The footage explicitly contradicts this statement he was instructed by Matthew to rescue him "because it would be funny" after which he directly attempted to do so and gave his name.
I don't recall being told to come to team speak I may have missed the message but later on noticed and attempted to get in touch with @ThatGuyHaZethrough bobby with the message I sent, by that time I believe they had no reason to talk to me and were set on making the report, I waited in team speak for two hours while playing other games but never received a message. I did not lie about being in grove street and these are allegations with no hard evidence that I wasn't there at the time. Even with the jokes made by Matthew to rescue him my character found himself to be at that scenario through means of roleplay and not OOC information. I also did not directly attempt to rescue Matthew either, If I did intend on breaking the OOC information do you not thing I would have gone about that situation differently by maybe contacting others to just show up and assist? No I didn't. All information was gathered through in-game means and that's that.

My white outfit was in no way shape or form to be dressed as a coalition member to get in on the "war terms" it's a simple full white outfit I usually sell drugs in.

In conclusion it seems that all these allegations of actual metagaming occurring are not factually correct and is more of a witch hunt (hence why you waited the full 40 or so minutes to gather a report up) and a hopeful report. Regardless with what has been said on discord no one in any shape or form took this information and used it to alter your RP scenario in any way at all. All information gained by myself was in-fact gained through the in-game situation and unless you do have clear evidence that proves otherwise then I'm sorry but I will be fighting this report because I do not appreciate being accused of this rule break.

Hello, first of I want to state I did not hear you telling me I was hot mic'ing and would've appreciated a message in the out of character chat but we are here now so that doesn't really matter but what does matter is these very broad accusations of me 'pulling my ethernet cable out' which I have never done and never would do (staff can check my logs of disconnections if you wish), as you've stated yourself quoting me saying 'because it would be funny' surely at this point you can tell I'm sat in a private discord having a laugh and joke with friends.

One thing I would like to reiterate is that as you have stated I was laughing through out parts of this, does that not make it obvious I was sat there joking about this? Nobody brought any of which I said (in discord) into active role-play and the outcome did not change my character still died, he still lost his inventory.

One thing I would like to do though is apologise to you especially for lying in the TeamSpeak conversation I realised how dodgy it did actually look but at the time I didn't really reflect on where lying would get me and how much more guilty it would look, to elaborate a little bit more on myself lying (which I am deeply ashamed for) I feel I was a little shocked and just didn't think straight as you can tell by my reaction to you in TeamSpeak I was still unaware I had just hot mic'd for the past 40+ minutes.

I also don't like how it says that you've tried to resolve this, I feel like the TeamSpeak conversation was for more evidence to put up a report on myself considering 'The Vagos' are not happy with Raj reporting Miles (which I had nothing to do with) to elaborate more on this I have a screenshot, I'm also not trying to shift any blame I'm simply just wanting to get a better understanding as I have a number of reasonings to believe this is a revenge report. 

I just want to make everyone aware I take full accountability for my actions.

As right hand of Vagos and being present in both the Teamspeak call, the situation and after viewing the subsequent full footage of all the incidents in question I'd like to reply to Ryan directly. I'm sure @ThatGuyHaZemay also want to reply but I may cover things for him here.

Like I explained above I did in fact make two police dispatches as I was acting on what my character knew at the scenario at the time and gave the police the information I knew in-game. For example I didn't make a dispatch across the map and I'm sure the logs can go to show where those two dispatches were made from with the waypoint system for the dispatches. 
It doesn't matter what you say the reasons for the dispatches were, The facts presented show that Matthew suggested it and then you did exactly that. It is not on us to prove that this is the reason why you did it, it is on you to prove that it isn't and you cannot do this.

Like many things Matthew said regardless of it being said OOC there was no action taken on things Matthew said as a joke. Which goes to show he clearly didn't intend on actually breaking any of the rules accused. People can say whatever they want OOC to an extent and as long as it isn't taken into RP like you're accusing us of then it shouldn't matter regardless of combat logging jokes or any other jokes made for that matter.
This is also incorrect. Simply sharing information that COULD change roleplay on the server on external communications can still be classed as metagaming. Once the information is in your mind, there is no way for you to prove that it did not influence any of your future actions.

As stated previously I didn't act on anything Matthew said in discord, as you say above he mentions about me going to put my gun away (which I did not) because my character did not know there was an active situation or whatever you call that scenario was going on. As for detailing the whereabouts of the vagos member who was out in the open which I could see myself in-game I don't see where the issue is there. This can be proven once again that I was on scene with the dispatching system as I was watching from over the street when the two members ran outside. No one in discord could see Matthews perspective he was simply stating there was one or two running about which I already knew as I was looking through my binoculars into the courtyard.
Again, Information was shared which you cannot prove didn't influence your choices in game. 

Matthew notices me moving in on the bike and says in discord you're going to get G checked as a joke. Either way I did not listen to Matthews comment as if I would have then I should have turned away logically knowing in the back of my head I was about to get robbed. I still decided to move in to see what was going on also despite being recommended to put my weapon away I did not. I did not instruct anyone I wanted to retrieve a body nor did I call gang members down to the situation as my character never knew it was Matthew that was downed. Regardless of what Matthew said to do at the time no action was made based upon his words.
If you and Matthew were not together once during the situation how did he even know it was you on the bike? Were you streaming in discord? It doesn't add up that you and Matthew had no in game interaction yet he was able to ID and make a comment to you in discord about being G checked.

I don't recall being told to come to team speak I may have missed the message
We asked Michael Mason to request you to come to Teamspeak and he said he had messaged you as you were not around. This was just after Michael had tried to cover for you by saying you were never in the discord with him and Matthew to begin with which can be heard in the clip and obviously you later admitted you were. These are the lies referred to in the initial report.

In conclusion it seems that all these allegations of actual metagaming occurring are not factually correct and is more of a witch hunt (hence why you waited the full 40 or so minutes to gather a report up) and a hopeful report. Regardless with what has been said on discord no one in any shape or form took this information and used it to alter your RP scenario in any way at all. All information gained by myself was in-fact gained through the in-game situation and unless you do have clear evidence that proves otherwise then I'm sorry but I will be fighting this report because I do not appreciate being accused of this rule break.
They are not allegations and the evidence backs it all up. You consistently received information OOC regarding an on-going situation and the onus is now on you to prove that nothing you were told impacted your actions which you simply cannot do. Anyone can try to act like information gained OOC just "happened" to be stumbled across in RP but at the end of the day the facts are clear. You can't comment about anything being a witch hunt as this literally has nothing to do with anything else apart from this situation. Me and Matthew get on OOC but unfortunately this is too big of a deal for the people involved to want to leave it as it is, Even his own gang will not be surprised to see this report up.

It doesn't matter what you say the reasons for the dispatches were, The facts presented show that Matthew suggested it and then you did exactly that. It is not on us to prove that this is the reason why you did it, it is on you to prove that it isn't and you cannot do this.
I'm not too certain on the time frames of Matthew suggesting the dispatches. However it is on you to prove that as you are the individuals making the report and these allegations.
When has anyone ever been asked to prove they're not metagaming, It is up to the reporter to have concrete evidence of this. It may seem like metagaming to many and of course maybe even staff however it's not and if you can fully prove it otherwise then I accept the punishment that comes with it.

I would love to prove you wrong but I simply don't have the recording as my shadow play on clips last 10 minutes and I never thought I'd be getting accused of metagaming otherwise I would gladly have clipped it all.

This is also incorrect. Simply sharing information that COULD change roleplay on the server on external communications can still be classed as metagaming. Once the information is in your mind, there is no way for you to prove that it did not influence any of your future actions.
I think I've proven myself enough in this sense as I was recommended to do a lot of things and the clips show it and I didn't act on any on the suggestions made like I already said above.

Again, Information was shared which you cannot prove didn't influence your choices in game. 
Neither can you prove it did. You clearly see me drive past not even coming close to the car Matthew was in then when told to leave I did.

If you and Matthew were not together once during the situation how did he even know it was you on the bike? Were you streaming in discord? It doesn't add up that you and Matthew had no in game interaction yet he was able to ID and make a comment to you in discord about being G checked.
Matthew assumed it was me because I was wearing the same clothes that day and we had previously met up in RP. Proof that we had an encounter that same day can be provided as we took photos and posted on tweedle.

This was just after Michael had tried to cover for you by saying you were never in the discord with him and Matthew to begin with which can be heard in the clip and obviously you later admitted you were.
I never once denied being in a call with them personally, so I did not "admit" to anything, I did however go for a shower right about the time you went into team speak as far as I'm aware and once I was back I was playing different games and I had also requested to go into team speak to discuss and waited around two hours in the QE room to be messaged but I got nothing.

They are not allegations and the evidence backs it all up. You consistently received information OOC regarding an on-going situation and the onus is now on you to prove that nothing you were told impacted your actions which you simply cannot do. Anyone can try to act like information gained OOC just "happened" to be stumbled across in RP but at the end of the day the facts are clear. You can't comment about anything being a witch hunt as this literally has nothing to do with anything else apart from this situation. Me and Matthew get on OOC but unfortunately this is too big of a deal for the people involved to want to leave it as it is, Even his own gang will not be surprised to see this report up.
Exactly the facts are clear and everything Matthew said I did not act upon or bring IC, Like I said above, prove me wrong that I did and I'll gladly accept a punishment. You are the one reporting and as much as I want to prove my innocence I can't due to the fact I don't have the evidence. So as you are the one reporting you need to provide as much evidence as you can which I can clearly see you have done however in my opinion I did not act on any information received.

Keep in mind when reporting someone they don't need to prove their innocence but you do in fact have to have enough evidence for a punishment to be issued and in my opinion there just isn't.

"Robbie — 02/11/2022
You can't prove to me your innocent
that is the issue"

A direct quote from Staff regarding Meta Gaming. I don't think I need to reply any more and will leave it to Staff.

Good Evening,

I did not have much intention to start a huge reply thread on this ticket because I truly believed that not only was the evidence damning but I also expected a degree of honesty from the named parties. However I do apologise if I need to add more footage I felt as though names given, instructions, followed out instructions as well as further IC identification would be sufficient. 

No one in discord could see Matthews perspective he was simply stating there was one or two running about which I already knew as I was looking through my binoculars into the courtyard.
There is already footage, I will relink it for ease (https://youtu.be/44EmBGuUnAQ), whereby Matthew is quoted saying "look..." and then giving information regarding Vagos members positions but if a single instance is not enough to prove that he was in fact streaming here is another instance whereby Matthew is directing people to his POV. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_r3HI8VfXs)

Matthew assumed it was me because I was wearing the same clothes that day and we had previously met up in RP. Proof that we had an encounter that same day can be provided as we took photos and posted on tweedle.
Moving onto your remark regarding assumptions and denial of streaming here is footage of Matthew directly commenting on your discord stream. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9ORQVeVm4

@xRy4nCxthis is the exact reason why I did not wish to speak with Matthew further neither did I want to engage in a conversation with yourself it became very apparent that the truth would not be given in order to evade the claims against yourselves. Arguing in my free time is not something I wish to do, I have nothing against either party the rule breaks from my perspective are too obvious and I wish to keep this report completely factual as to my perspective on the events that transpired. 

"Robbie — 02/11/2022
You can't prove to me your innocent
that is the issue"

A direct quote from Staff regarding Meta Gaming. I don't think I need to reply any more and will leave it to Staff.
Okay and on a case to case basis I assume there are different scenarios, I can't prove I wasn't meta gaming but if the staff deem in necessary to ban me over this evidence provided then what can I do but give my side to the story and in my opinion. The fact is none of what Matthew suggested to do actually went through on both sides. He says come and get him which I didn't among many other things that weren't acted upon.

There is already footage, I will relink it for ease (https://youtu.be/44EmBGuUnAQ), whereby Matthew is quoted saying "look..." and then giving information regarding Vagos members positions but if a single instance is not enough to prove that he was in fact streaming here is another instance whereby Matthew is directing people to his POV. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_r3HI8VfXs)
In these clips shown it does not clearly show he was streaming at all, First clip it seems like he is talking to himself aloud or just stating what he can see (which no action was made by me on this IC) and the second clip regardless of if he was streaming or not is information I could already see with my own two eyes from the location I made these dispatches from IC.

Moving onto your remark regarding assumptions and denial of streaming here is footage of Matthew directly commenting on your discord stream. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9ORQVeVm4
I don't recall ever saying I wasn't streaming. I said Matthew wasn't streaming and if he was I wasn't watching nor would it have mattered to the situation if I had been. Now that you mention it I was in fact streaming whilst muted talking to the police on the phone about the situation. Regardless of Matthew or whoever was watching my stream Matthew couldn't act on information as he was downed and nor did anyone else as seen in all the evidence you have provided no action was taken from OOC and directly applied IC.

@xRy4nCxthis is the exact reason why I did not wish to speak with Matthew further neither did I want to engage in a conversation with yourself it became very apparent that the truth would not be given in order to evade the claims against yourselves. Arguing in my free time is not something I wish to do, I have nothing against either party the rule breaks from my perspective are too obvious and I wish to keep this report completely factual as to my perspective on the events that transpired. 
I %100 agree I don't want to spend my spare time having to defend my actions in-game but I will as I don't really have a choice and yes the evidence does look compelling however I'm hoping to shed some light into my side of the story after everything i've posted. We could have discussed this in a civil manor and I could have explained my POV in a VC and would have hopefully come to an understanding on both sides, I see how this can be seen as metagaming by yourself and others but I've said pretty much what I need to say and if staff do see it to be considered meta gaming then that's fair enough, it's just a shame I hadn't clipped all of it for a better defence for our side.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After reviewing some extra footage that has been sent to me it is clear that metagaming has occurred here. The fact that when brought to TS lies have then been told is not impressive at all. 

Following the FBS both @Matthew Labileand @xRy4nCxwill receive Perm Bans for G3.1 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back