What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Matty - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Easy (Recently changed from Jordan)

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Matty

Date of the incident

26/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I landed my MH9 at the Uranium buyer, and watch a black van (Matty) depart at the same time. After finishing selling my uranium I go to the nearest ATM to the North where the same van is despositing his cash like me. I try and land put he runs under my heli to block me, when he final moves out of the way i go to touch down, knowing that my rotor will be destroyed but confident I can get a lift with the other person I saw at the buyer (Hugow). My heli spasms and explodes, incapacitating me. When the crash despawns Matty runs up to me, accuses me of trying to rob him (Despite seeing me land at the seller and staying there for a few minutes) then asks for last words. When I try to explain that he was wrong he finishes me. I tried to resolve via teamspeak, but I waited for half an hour without him turning up due to being "in a situation".

I'd just like to be compensated 600k, as I had:
400k from the 20 Uranium I sold
2 Balaclavas
A Khalia Scope
And a 5.56 Suppressor

I didn't have any weapons on me, as they were "confisacted" by the Altis Police.

If the video isn't long enough, as it doesn't show me landing at the Buyer, Hugow can confirm that Matty and I made no contact at the Uranium Buyer.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olh0PH90s48
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I tried to resolve via teamspeak, but I waited for half an hour without him turning up due to being "in a situation".
First of all I would like to mention you never tried to resolve it with me. You texted me to come to the Belfast room but I was in a situation so I couldn't come, roughly 20minutes flies past and I am still not available, about another 10 minutes I am available and I sent you messages over OOC and even texts for about 20minutes (not sure about 20 minutes). Therefore, you must have been AFK on the server about 20minutes (yet again not sure on the 20minutes but longer than 5minutes). 

I cannot attend a lision if I am in roleplay, you should always finish it. I am not stopping my roleplay to explaine what I have done. If you have waited 5more minutes and was actually in game then you would have done this report. 

accuses me of trying to rob him (Despite seeing me land at the seller and staying there for a few minutes)
Despite seeing me land at the seller and staying there for a few minutes)
Who does uranium in a hummingbird? you are literally the first person to do it, hence why I left the buyer before selling all my uranium, then you came to where I was which makes it even more suspicious of you wanting to rob me. 

I'd just like to be compensated 600k, as I had:
 400k from the 20 Uranium I sold
2 Balaclavas
A Khalia Scope
And a 5.56 Suppressor
200k for 2 balaclacas, a khalia and a 5.56 suppressor?

I am pretty sure that, that is pretty over the top. 

I hope you now understand my point of view.

200k for 2 balaclacas, a khalia and a 5.56 suppressor?

I am pretty sure that, that is pretty over the top. 

I hope you now understand my point of view.
I appreciate your point of view, and the 200k was to cover all my equipment, so I detailed the more expensive items. Obviously I can't prove I had them so if you'd rather comp me 450k, which is very short of what I actually had, we can call it resolved.

I appreciate your point of view, and the 200k was to cover all my equipment, so I detailed the more expensive items. Obviously I can't prove I had them so if you'd rather comp me 450k, which is very short of what I actually had, we can call it resolved.
Why should I comp you 450k? You would have lost everything anyway since I had plans on robbing the Hemmt box, so you wouldn't have got revived.

I'm happy to see that you two has come to a resolvement between yourselfs. 

Report Resolved

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back