What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Maverick Versa - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC4

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Carl Davis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Maverick Versa

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2

What best describes this incident ?: Not valuing Life, Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the cocaine farm and there was a player harvesting cocaine near me so I texted my friend a GPS so we could rob him. When he arrived, we both walked up to the player and pulled our guns out, aimed at him and told him to put his hands up or he will be shot(not in the video because my mic wasnt recording with my software but it was working in game) he stood still for a few seconds then started punching me and after being shot multiple times, he still continued punching, not RPing his injuries. I stabbed him and he dumped his body in the lake. He spoke while dead saying things like "Haha you can't get into my truck I haven't lost anything" this wasnt on the clip though. I was about to type to him in OOC but then he disconnected so Im filling this report out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://imgur.com/xnTBBr7      https://medal.tv/clips/33470788/d1337BId6Eu7
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@EC4Do you have any video too confirm that it is infact "Maverick Versa" that you were talking too in this situation?

Report: Denied

Lack of evidence too prove who it was you were talking too. There were 4 people on the server at the time the other could have been either one of the people on the server at the time. Please ensure your evidence is always solid before reporting. We have an ID checker that you can enable on a hotkey to check peoples ID in game in the "FiveM Settings". This will help identify someone easily so this does not happen again.  

Thankyou

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back