What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Maxim - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1ppe

Your In-game name

(SOS) RCT. Viper

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Maxim

Date of the incident

04/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I saw two cars on the side of the road and just drove past them and heard that the other car was being lock picked so I went back and got out of my car. Almost immediately when I jump out I hear "hands up" and see a guy pointing a pistol in my face and another guy next to him who pulls a gun out too, so I put my hands up. They tell me to give the keys of my van to them and I act paniced the guy who initated on me started counting down from 5. Before I get to give my keys I get knocked down by the other guy and they start shooting me while being knocked. They cant kill me as Im knocked. When I get up they shoot me and execute with no rp.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/W2SL9U4TI04
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay so after looking at the evidence you can see that they tried to RP with you somewhat and it wasn't your classic case of RDM/Fail RP for example &gt; "give me the keys! 5 4 3 2 1 *BANG*". The only real thing i'm not really happy about is the countdown towards the end. However they didn't just give you a count down and shoot you, they were asking for the keys for a little while before. I will still however be issuing a warning for the count down as this is not the best RP but i will not be banning for this particular situation today.

Action Taken - Warning added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back