What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - maxri - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahzuraki

Your In-game name

SGT George T.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

maxri

Date of the incident

02/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on a patrol, after dealing with an individual driving into my rear end with his vehicle (his fault but also a bit mine as a was driving slow looking around) i then assist my patrol members at kavala square dealing with some people that are on a balcony.
When arriving there i try to figure out what the situation is currently and then this person approaches and just starts shooting at the people on the balcony killing 2 in the progress ,
one of them is my colleague.
I then get fired upon as well but i try to rubber him (i know my aim was very bad, the frames in kavala are not optimal for me) in the end i rubber him and ask for admin support as he clearly broke some rules but i can't explain what he did wrong OOC ingame except with typing so i decided to wait a bit to see if any support showed up.
After a bit i decided then to take him up and then talk to him about it with typing // but it never got that far,
you can see in the video he disconnects and connects again and then later on kills another man. https://gyazo.com/4956703e93687e10e4d3e2fccbf25be7
I did not resolve it with him as he left the server before i could manage.
Also apparently my voice did not record, i have changed it so that next time my voice is on it as well.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58b34c49ca311e86ce/maxri-rdm-combat-log-teleporting-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report Accepted for RDM, Killing in a Greenzone, Combat logging.

Name:maxri

Steam ID:76561198214343313

GUID:d96afdb182348f01ecd92f64b7e5ff3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back