What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Maxx - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

Your In-game name

Joshua

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Maxx

Date of the incident

17/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were patrolling Poseidon lands and headed into rebel outpost. Upon arriving we see a hummingbird and suv. I run into the barracks building and head to the trader to find a ghillie being knocked out by the man with the vermin. I ask the man with the vermin to put his gun down and i pull mine out as a safety precaution, with which i am shot.

I didnt attempt to solve as I had to disconnect shortly after the event.

If you would like me to upload a longer video it will just show us driving from poseidon base after purchasing some lovely hats from caitlin.

I would guess this is a new player so maybe a talking to rather than a ban would be best, but i will leave it to admins.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b4e63416dd19b35ee/rdmd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@joshlugg could you please provide us a video that shows 3-5 minutes leading up to you getting shot?

@leegall (Maxx) do you have anything to say about this? It is pretty clear in the video what happened. I would like to hear from you.

Very well. I will then action this report as a ban since @leegall does not bother to reply, you can instead defend/explain yourself in an unban-appeal.

Action Taken - Maxx - Banned for 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back