What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Meaty - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

Your In-game name

Pee Money

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Meaty

Date of the incident

09/25/1992

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was driving out of kavala when 2 friends crashed so i stopped to help, a car then pulled up and 2 guys jumped out and said "Put your fucking hands up now cunt" I attempted to pull my weapon out to defend my self and didn't even get to finish the animation and i was shot and pissed on.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRe2zKzoA9k&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pee Money

Not the smartest thing to try and pull your weapon when you've a rifle stuck in your face and out numbered! Value your life and try RP'ing your way out of situations next time. In RL, their actions would have been justified.

That said, this aint RL and we have rules for a reason.

From the chat logs, I can see meaty feels he did nothing wrong. Hopefully  this will help him see the error of his ways.

Action Taken 
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Name : Meaty
SID : 76561198083853068
GUID : 4a37c614f7eb79bcb4233fc00d6d8207

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back