What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Members of Alliance - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isak Vladislav

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Members of Alliance

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: (G3.1) OOC Information

Please (in detail) describe the incident: First of all, I do not have any session ID's other than Abu due to this coming to light after the situation.. Nor do I know the name of any of players included. But I assume staff can check their F6 members, and when they logged on etc.

The situation started around 6pm restart. The usual Tweedle beef back and forth. We were holding down our safehouse, waiting for these Alliance lads to take the next move. It lasted for about two hours. Then it all started cooling off. We figured they had all moved away, or logged off. We then found one of their members Abu, all alone at PDM. We kidnap him and bring him to our safehouse. Then shortly after. Maybe 10-15 minutes later, the whole lot show up again.

-Things cooled down, and they left our turf/logged off around 19:30/20:00
-Abu (ID: 302) gets kidnapped at PDM approximately 20:30.
-Abu gets taken to our Safehouse at 20:35
-Alliance show up with 6-8 members between 20:45-21:00.

From speaking to their leader on Discord, I was told that:
"Majority were already online I believe, I was eating and flew in to the boys saying shits about to pop off and then a couple others over the course of the 2 hours or so logged in and we told them what was happening."

Based on the timeline, I believe there is a possibility that the members of the Alliance had logged off and then back on when they was informed of Abu's kidnapping. I suspect they might have learnt this thru Discord etc. I would appreciate if staff would take their time to review the logs and gather a proper timeline of the events to eventually clarify if this.

Thanks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://roleplay.co.uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Isak,

I will go through each of your points in this report and clear up any confusion you have about how the situation played out last night.

The situation started around 6pm restart. 
Let's take it back to before the 6pm storm where the first situation happened and the timeline that led up to your gang being stuck in their safehouse so you and staff have context behind everything:

1. At roughly 15:30 Curtis from Marabunta told one of our members and showed him that he was casual carrying a Combat PDW so we decided to head up there and try and rob Marabunta. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1If3Lc05rBu6cD/d1337SrA3AMd?invite=cr-MSx1RFAsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA - Us arriving at Marabunta turf to rob Marabunta members and getting the callout that the person with the PDW was inside the shop.

During this time there was a lot of shit-talking from the Marabunta members that had been robbed/killed by Alliance and it was pretty clear that they knew it was us. Police and NHS turned up at the scene and we left with 1 Marabunta member who we took to dodgy due to the amount of shit-talking he and his gang were doing. At dodgy we carried out a high standard of medical RP, utilising the /me function to take off his t-shirt for the defibs, and packing his GSWs. We then took the weapons from him and let him survive. This Marabunta member accepted treatment at dodgy and went along with the RP to a high standard back to us which I appreciate as you don't often come across it nowadays. 

2. At roughly 16:30 we decided to run it back due to all of the shit-talking Marabunta provided as well as telling us that Alliance would "get smoked" if they came back. We also knew that Marabunta still had weapons due to us only taking 1 of them to dodgy the previous sit so we went back to try and finish what we started the hour beforehand. 

We arrived back at Marabunta turf but from a different street where we came the first time as we saw someone on their own trying to lockpick a car. We jumped out to try and rob him but he pulled his weapon so we had to kill him. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Ifi4PYa52j1AH/d1337E5haox5?invite=cr-MSw0UVMsMTk2MjAzMTk3LA - The Marabunta member we tried to rob being killed.

We looked around the rest of Marabunta turf and could not find anyone so we decided to take that Marabunta member to dodgy too where he unfortunately succumbed to his injuries. 

3. Shortly after that at roughly 17:00 when we were at Alliance turf, I received a phone call from Taylor who as you know is a higher-up within Marabunta where she asked what had happened and who it was from Marabunta that was talking shit. I explained that Marabunta had been shit-talking us because we robbed them and had also stated that Alliance would "get smoked" if we tried anything. Taylor asked what Alliance's plan was and I said that Marabunta could apologise for the shit-talking and saying that Alliance would get smoked - she replied saying "I don't think the lads have anything to say sorry for because if they said something then it was something they believed was true", to which I replied with "So it's true that Alliance would get smoked?"  to which Taylor then said, "I don't know, come find out". (The whole conversation is clipped but due to the length of it and not having too much relevance other than explaining the timeline I won't post it here, but can provide it upon request if needed for any reason). 

4. At roughly 17:15 I informed the rest of the group about the conversation that I had just had with Taylor and we decided to do as Marabunta wished and went to find out. When at their turf we could not find a single person and after a short while of driving around looking for them we noticed someone blacked out that was also hanging around. He was G checked and had blue hair and was ex-Marabunta and told us he was good friends with them all. We decided to not waste any more time looking for actual Marabunta as they would not show their faces so we took their friend to the barber shop and made him change his hair colour and provided some RP to him about certain members of Marabunta wishing they could join Alliance. This whole interaction was satire and I believe the person we took to the barbershop enjoyed the RP as he was happy to go along with it and was laughing with us. 

5. At roughly 17:35 I believe it was, we all decided that we would fly out and recoup later on after storm (see clip).

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1IsO1t8ONdkDFC/DgdhehLZIEXt?invite=cr-MSxLT1EsMTc5OTc2OTAxLA - Clip of us on the radio agreeing that we will fly out and return later on that night. 

This then takes us to the 6pm storm. 

We were holding down our safehouse, waiting for these Alliance lads to take the next move. It lasted for about two hours. Then it all started cooling off.
There were not many Alliance members in the city at that point, myself included, as we had all agreed to fly back in later only 30 minutes prior. TJ was eating his spag bol, I was watching "Greggs: What's Really In It?" on Netflix whilst eating a homemade chicken and chorizo pasta bake and I'm sure I can find out what the rest if the lads were doing if you are really that interested in why some of us weren't in the city straight after storm.

-Abu (ID: 302) gets kidnapped at PDM approximately 20:30.
-Abu gets taken to our Safehouse at 20:35
-Alliance show up with 6-8 members between 20:45-21:00.
I don't actually know the timings of this event as I was not involved straight away so I will take your word for it Isak. However, what I do know is that one of my members Lee Harris was on the phone with one of your members Curtis where it was said that Marabunta had grabbed Abu and had him in the safe house. This happened to be at the time when some of the Alliance members were flying back into the city after having a couple of hours break. When I flew back in I joined the radio frequency as I normally would and was told that Marabunta had been telling Lee that they have our dearest Abu Gustavo kidnapped in their safehouse. With the few numbers we had of people that were already in the city (maybe 4-5 at the time), we all got ready and headed down to Marabunta turf ready to rescue our boy. We ended up waiting in the freezing cold whilst Marabunta had locked themselves in their safehouse, refusing to come out. We were waiting for an hour or so on Marabunta turf and during this time a couple more Alliance members logged in (as we had already discussed at the 6pm storm) and we informed them over the radio about what was going on. You simply cannot expect to long out an RP sit by hiding in your safe house and not expect people from the other gang involved in the sit to not let the rest of their gang know what was going on as they flew in throughout the evening. 

From speaking to their leader on Discord, I was told that:
"Majority were already online I believe, I was eating and flew in to the boys saying shits about to pop off and then a couple others over the course of the 2 hours or so logged in and we told them what was happening."
This is correct, I was eating my aforementioned homemade chicken and chorizo pasta bake, went back to my computer, and flew in to the radio going mental of people saying poor Abu had been grabbed. 

Based on the timeline, I believe there is a possibility that the members of the Alliance had logged off and then back on when they was informed of Abu's kidnapping. I suspect they might have learnt this thru Discord etc.
I hope my timeline of things helps clear up any confusion you have. Although you were correct we logged off and then back on later that night, it had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Abu Gustavo. We only found out about this IC because your member Curtis told Lee about it on the phone as mentioned. We all logged off at the same time and agreed to fly back in later. There wasn't necessarily a specified time to fly in, but most of us usually fly in around that time. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
I don't believe you tried to resolve this with any of us before reporting - you simply asked "Just a question, how come so many of you suddenly appeared shortly after we kidnapped Abu? Did yous all log on or?" to which I responded and that was the end of our conversation about that topic. 

Hope you take the time to look over my whole response @Isak, please let me know if you want clarity on anything 🙂

Whilst I appreciate the detailed story and the "clips" before 6pm, I don't personally see how they are relevant as the situation I am on about is at 6pm, and after.

However, what I do know is that one of my members Lee Harris was on the phone with one of your members Curtis where it was said that Marabunta had grabbed Abu and had him in the safe house. This happened to be at the time when some of the Alliance members were flying back into the city after having a couple of hours break.
Well, if so that must be a very big coincidence.

We were waiting for an hour or so on Marabunta turf and during this time a couple more Alliance members logged in (as we had already discussed at the 6pm storm)
20:45 is quite far from 18:00.

I hope my timeline of things helps clear up any confusion you have. Although you were correct we logged off and then back on later that night, it had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Abu Gustavo
The only timeline I've seen was the one before 6pm. If there was a timeline after 6pm you made I must have missed it. So did you guys log off and back in? From what I've gathered all of you started logging on throughout the hour after restart?

We all logged off at the same time and agreed to fly back in later. There wasn't necessarily a specified time to fly in, but most of us usually fly in around that time. 
Casually a decent amount of you usually at 20:30-21:00? All at the same time? And again coincidentally at the same time as Abu gets taken.

I don't believe you tried to resolve this with any of us before reporting
My bad, should have put "NO".

Glad to hear your food was good tho.

Hi @Isak

Thanks for taking the time to read through my response. 

I'm a tad confused about how you don't see the relevance of the timeline before the 6 pm storm as I clearly stated that before the 6 pm storm, we all agreed to fly out and fly back in later on in the night (clip linked in my initial response). This is an extremely important part of my side of the story with this report as you claim we breached G3.1 because you THINK we metagamed knowing Abu was kidnapped and all decided to log on. For that reason, the details before 6 pm hold a LOT of relevance. 

Well, if so that must be a very big coincidence.
It's not too much of a coincidence that most of us logged in within the same hour on a Saturday night? It's just unfortunate timing for your guys I think. As mentioned it's not as if we logged in within 5 minutes of each other as your gang kidnapped Abu. We all logged in over the space of an hour or so as we had all agreed to come back at around that time.

20:45 is quite far from 18:00.
Not too sure what you mean by this. The point I am making is that whilst we were waiting outside your safehouse for over an hour waiting for you to either unlock the doors or come out and during that time people flew in as we had agreed to return to the server later in the evening. 

The only timeline I've seen was the one before 6pm. If there was a timeline after 6pm you made I must have missed it. So did you guys log off and back in? From what I've gathered all of you started logging on throughout the hour after restart?
As explained Isak, we started to log back into the server over the hour and Lee Harris explained to us IC that Marabunta called him to say they had kidnapped Abu. As more people flew in they read the groupie, heard the commotion over the radio, and turned up to help rescue him. Once again, the reason that they were able to do this was because you caused the situation to last over an hour. If 2 people flew in within an hour of each other, would you call this a "hop on" usually? If you are expecting exact times of when people flew in, when we started heading to Marabunta turf, when we killed you all, when we went back to our turf etc and all these tiny little details then I don't have them Isak.

Casually a decent amount of you usually at 20:30-21:00? All at the same time? And again coincidentally at the same time as Abu gets taken.
Do you think being in the city at that time on a weekend is a bit strange? I think you are grasping at anything you can here Isak. We had agreed to come back into the city a couple of hours after the storm and we did. You mention having a "decent amount of you usually at 20:30-21:00" as if it's a surprise to see us in the city. I understand you barely fly in anymore Isak, but for us to be in the city on a Saturday at 20:30 is no surprise. 

My bad, should have put "NO".
You are forgiven. 

Thanks Isak! 

It is clear we are not seeing the same angle and this is just gonna go back and forth. I am sorry, but I do not understand your timeline as It is saying you all logged off, and then only 2 logged on. Get some actual evidence, groupchat messages you were talking about, clips of you maybe logging in or discord messages or something to back your case?

I understand you barely fly in anymore Isak
There is no need taking a dig at my activity? Cba with these sly comments, I get them all the time and it is starting to become annoying. I am as active as I need to, I got stuff IRL that keep me busy so I don't have all the time in the world to spend playing games.

I understand you barely fly in anymore Isak,
@sam420No need for the snarky comments, no matter how you meant it, there is no need for this comment. Keep your responses to what the report is actually about.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Isak

Thank you for making this report, as you can imagine it took some time looking into and to get other staff members thoughts on it. 

Now @sam420, I am unsure why you sent a detailed log of events with clips from 3PM but could could get this for the times that you had actually been reported, seems a bit odd, doesn't it?  You claim no "hop on" happened yet I can quote a message sent by yourself sent at 20:46 "@everyone need all man to hop on that have waps" (Not something I would expect from someone who has been along standing member of this community). Within roughly 30 minutes (give or take) of that message being sent at least 4 people acted on it. As Much as you sent this message out the 4 other people decided themselves to act on it and are responsible for their own fate.

Always remember that honesty is the best policy. I hope this is something that you learn from for the future. 

Due to the above the following has been decided. 

CharID: 22074
Action: Perm 
Rule(s)broken: G3.1 / C1.8

CharID: 92514
Rule(s)broken: G3.1

CharID: 90330

CharID: 22073

CharID: 103516

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back