What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Merek, Price & others. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Marcus Shekel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Merek, Price & others.

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/08/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had decided to go and rob the bank as a group. Me and CJ go looking for a hostage that we could use to negotiate with the cops, should the opportunity have arisen, and have some quality roleplay between ourselves and them. We find a mechanic at the impound and ziptie him, letting him know that we mean no harm to him should he comply with us and that he will be allowed to leave in one piece after our situation.

We drive back to the bank, and after clearing up who the people were outside the bank (Cypress) we head inside of the bank. We hear that police are rolling up, so we try and rush inside. The firearms also just barge inside and despite me clearing stating that we have a hostage and will shoot, they instantly open fire on us, including the hostage, anyway.

This constitutes as RDM and poor roleplay because why would police open fire instantly when we are in possession of a harmless member of the public. There was no reason to insinuate that there was any major threat that they needed to shoot instantly, and they ruined any avenue of roleplay that could have been had. After they pushed in and shot everyone with their win first mentality, they proceeded to provide no medical roleplay or even attempt any /me’s to redeem any bit of roleplay that they could have provided which was even more disappointing to see.

We spoke to the police in liaison and found out that Merek, Price and someone else who I didn’t manage the name of were part of the initial officers that rushed in. They were under the impression that it wasn’t RDM despite the video evidence. Price even tried to claim that threatening the hostage was enough reason to shoot, however are they not supposed to negotiate for the life of the hostage and to take that threat seriously, we need to provide threats within roleplay? Instead they spray at everyone and then celebrate their “win”, with no intent to rp with us before or after the RDM. I am disappointed with the quality of the role play in this situation and the fact that this is the level of roleplay from a staff member makes it even more disheartening.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/MgF-Q0bNqZQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Judging from the liason there was a lot of animosity coming from you Ravi but none the less. The decision that was made by merek in that situation i can one hundred percent back and personally see nothing wrong with it. You said i "claimed" you are correct you threatend a hostage when surrounded by 4 officers and decided to make threats and then raise your gun. To me in that situation it shows you dont really comprehend what you are doing and are upset from losing a situation. The reason  we were intially there was because a car hit the back of ours and the car become out of action and thats where we saw you taking the hostage and setting up cars. Your radio communication stated "there are feds" now if you see this and still went ahead with that can only tell me there is no creativity to your rp, no sense of awareness. I apologise for ruining your highly creative rp of sultans outside the bank shooters on the roof one hostage and the same demands. Just to make it clear i did not shoot the initial hostage taker (yourself) but only shot the individual further in the bank who shot me (logs will verify), so if you want to add my name make sure ive done something wrong and not add it for decortation. 

Hello there @Raviand fellow lurkers. 
Lets start this night on a good note, I hope all of you are doing well tonight. 🙂

The build up to your preparation for your bank adventure was sound on paper, but I think it may have been a bit rushed, I'm curious, you notice the cypress members next to the bank, but not the police across the street, were you LoS'd? A rush of adrenaline? A mistake on your behalf? Until someone went "there's loads of cops", you were calmly and collectively getting your hostage out, preparing for your big score, maybe even about to sing a song to him, who knows, I think it was nicely summarized by one of your fellow members of your OCG / Group going and I quote; "we're fucked, lads". 

I am unsure what you expected when you held a hostage, pointing a gun at him and immediately stating you will kill the hostage to quote you "I will shoot the fucking hostage", given the situation you put yourself into, the officer(s) took a risk to prevent the loss of life and limb (that worked out well for the hostage, didn't it? :p), threats to a hostages life will always lead to a escalation in situations, surely with the knowledge your gang character may posses, or your group, you should be aware of what will escalate situations and what will do the opposite ( you've been around on the server long enough to know ), the last thing most officers / criminals want is to escalated a situation into a shootout, I know some players may disagree, or throw their toys around, I personally do not believe any rule has been broken here.  

To cut a long story short, as I think most of the lurkers will be having a look at this report, and I can't wait to experience what Bowen promised me I would. 
Ultimately this report will be DENIED for the reasons stated above. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back