What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - merty - RDM(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Michaels

Your In-game name

PCSO Chris Michaels

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

merty

Date of the incident

05/31/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Tom and I were responding to a robbery and as we pulled up I was killed without any initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST1zhf7kK8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was holding up a gas station with a rifle, and you were running in with a rifle.. I can't kos?

I was holding up a gas station with a rifle, and you were running in with a rifle.. I can't kos?
Certainly not! Have you even read the rules? You require a decent initiation, and there was none evident in the video! On top of this, the man named Hobbes should be added to the report, as he was clearly affiliated with this man (them being in the same gang) even though he claimed he had never met him before, and just bumped into him whilst robbing the fuel station. He also refused to come to TS when I and @Niko asked to for him to in order to try and resolve the situation. He was unable to understand "notes" when I passed them to him, and did broke RP on a few occasions. 

As the other officer, I will add my view of the whole situation when the video has finished rendering/uploading, including when both players seemed to combat log.

Last edited:
I never did combat log, apologies if it was RDM.. I just thought when I have a rifle pointed at me while robbing a gas station I could KOS. 

Here are some screenshots if my recording I managed to find proving the combat log:

read the chat log, sorry if it's hard to see, but merty is shown disconnecting right after I killed him.

This was rdm and you have not read the rules obviously, Now I could give you a warning and let you off, but I do not believe that will help. So I'm going to ban you and then you can read the rules and appeal.

Rule - (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

1012f954b62296bd0ed2468270552870.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back