What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Michael1661 - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyy

Unlinked
Your In-game name

F O X Y Y

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Michael1661

Date of the incident

04/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was in the middle of a weed run, i was just done processing and i got into my hemtt box and started driving towards kavala drug dealer. I see another hemtt box coming towards me. I obviously i turn off the road so we don't crash, and i make sure i turn so much that its clear which way i am going. the other driver then decides to ram into my truck and it ends up with my truck exploding. he then jumps out of his hemtt box and runs off. I ask him in OOC to come in ts and after 30-40 minutes he decides to show up offering me 300k for the truck i lost in the incident. i refused his offer as a full hemtt or weed is worth way more than 300k.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMTC5Jie6k0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
How you got any evidence to show it was Michael1661 that did the VDM? I can't see his name anywhere in the video you provided.

Heres the video of me asking in chat who it was, then him responding with "yes". Then i ask him too come into ts.

Video 2: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looking at the videos I'm not entirely convinced it was intentional.  It looks like when he saw you approaching he attempted to swerve left out of the way, due to arma being arma you can see the hemtt desync and kinda snap into position, much faster than it can turn normally, hitting you and bouncing off.  If there wasn't any desync at all I'm pretty certain that both hemtts would've exploded.

It just looks like an accident involving 2 people driving off-road dangerously

For that reason, I'll be rejecting the report

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ji
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back