What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mike & Kai [tesco badmen] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWolf

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: GreyWolf Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Mike $ Kai [tesco badmen]

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1858

What best describes this incident ?: A1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i was on my way to rebel outpost from kavala with a new hobo called connor to go and get him geared up and show him the ropes of the cartel and the island itself, whilst on the way thge alarm at telos fuel had gone so me and connor turned around as i thought this would be a good experience for him. upon arrival at telos fuel i was confronted with a m,an with a pistol, who told me "stay there boss, dont come any closer" so i complied with his orders, i then proceeded to say "oh how come, i just came to buy some groceries, is there any chance i can get some?" in which he replied "listen, listen stay out, theres no groceries here weve been out of stock for years okay?" i replied "oh really?" he said "yes", i replied with "okay then what about fuel, can i still fill my car up and come in and pay for it?" when i got shot out of the blue by his friend who was set up, when he said to me "petrols out of stock" and executed me, where you can hear connor say "errmmm" out of pure confusion as to why we had both just been shot and executed.

PLEASE NOTE: My mic was not picked up in the duration of this video but i believe this still shows the context of the situation at hand, also after sending them a // asking to come to liaison they both disconnected almost instantly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kYwOKOXEA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Both players have been banned for RDM and Ainz has also been banned for combat logging. Ban was extended because 2 reports were up for the same offense, in different scenarios. Thanks for keeping the server clean.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back