What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mike Litoris - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexii

Your In-game name

SA. Lexii

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mike Litoris

Date of the incident

31/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Got into a bit of a problem with this guy, he pretended to be a Poseidon member and asked me for the pass blah blah blah... I didn't give him the pass and then just back and forth shit went on and he knocked me out from my perspective, through the wall. I asked him for footage and to come to liaison for more than 5 times and he responded with "give me a sec" and i was waiting for him. Waiting... Waiting...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372940814?t=01h22m39s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As there has been no response from the reported player I will tag them to give them a chance to give their side of the story before a decision is made @Thymen

I got involved into a new rp situation. But i remembered your name and later in the game I wanted to contact you, but you were offline. I agree that it was way to late to solve this, so sorry for that! And unfortunately I dont have a video. Im running shadowplay (gtx1070) but i notice that sometimes it wont work. But I am aware of that knocking out trough a wall is not allowed, so I wouldnt do it. But in the video you can see that i kinda lagged so my guess is that it would be lag. If you agree i am willing to compensate for the situation.

I am sorry, but everyone says that they have something with the recording when they respond. and they don't have it.

I got involved into a new rp situation. But i remembered your name and later in the game I wanted to contact you, but you were offline.
What? I was messaging you 5 times during the whole situation, and after you executed me etc etc. What do you mean later in game? I was online for at least 2 more hours and was on TS forever.

Seems like a bullshit excuse to me if i am being honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
well of course you can say its bs. But I can tell you that this is how it went from my side. Its common for shadowplay to not work all the time. And as I said I have a gtx1070 so running shadowplay it peanuts. So im not lying about recording gameplay, it just didnt work at that time. Normally i can press alt f10 and it shows a popup that it saved the last 10 min of gameplay, but that didnt show up. I really wish I had the footage because as I said I moved to the opening before knocking you out. But i dont have the footage so im in a less good position. so im asking you how we can solve this.

And yes you messaged me multiple times but I told you that I was in another rp situation at that time. And that took a while and then I suddenly remembered i had to contact you but i couldn't because you were offline. And again, I understand it took to much time for me to contact you, but after that there was not really a way to contact you. So again sorry for that.

And can you please not call it a bs excuse. I told you my side of the story and didnt lie about anything. So I dont understand what you expect me to write if you directly judge it as bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the rp with you was done I remembered messaging you that I was in another rp situation. I will have to watch your video in the evening to see where i sended it.

oke i watched the stream and indeed i didnt send a message. I was confused with the moment that I told you that I could not pause the rp.

see video

But i got involved in another situation that took a while, and due to the length and action I didnt contact you in that time. Then after that I remembered that I had to contact you but couldnt find you online in the game as I said before. And yes I responded to late but its how it went. so again, sorry that I cant show you my video because shadowplay didnt work. I think that in your video you can kinda see the lagspike on that moment that i knocked you out since my sidemovement was pretty fast and rubberbanding back. I understand if you dont want to take this as evidence so how can we solve this?

It's okay with me, i understand the lag since the server was full i think at that time. I will accept a comp of the weapon

It was a bit more than 100k, think the mk was 120k. Anyways, next time u see mee in-game just send 100k towards and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back