What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mike Litoris - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

Sgt Thomas[5839]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mike Litoris

Date of the incident

03/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'll let the video do the talking however ill briefly explain.
Was responding to a situation at Kavala motors, that branched into something separate so I dealt with a downed person and 2 cuffed persons. My colleague while dealing with these guys I observed multiple SUVS blocking the sidewalk, I found the owner and told him to move them, he asked a few questions and I responded basically telling him he can't park them only in a business, He was taking to long to move them so I decided to call "bob" to move tow one of them. He then decided to VDM me.
I called him straight to lisian as I was having none of it. He told me straight out he VDMed me because I impounded one of the SUVs, I then found out that he has been banned twice for VDM so clearly he hasn't learned his lesson
I have put just the VDM if you require the 3/4 minutes before and after I can but I don't think its needed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c576245a6b560f303
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So you told me to move the vehicles or you would impound them. then I asked where I can legit park them so I can sell them. You said: "nowere" and started to impound the first car. You didnt give me any time to move them And the cars were not blocking the spawn.  I had some very fun RP situations with some people selling the cars. And when u started impounding them while i try to move them made me annoyed. also because you gave no room for conversation. I agree i was totally wrong on this so sorry for that. the moment when you are telling me to do something, and you dont give me a chance to do it (moving the cars) is when i got anoyed. and yes even that is not a reason to vdm but it just felt not fair that you almost directly impound them if you tell me i can move them somewhere else.

I mean the impounding bit really has nothing to do with this. The fact is you opening admitted and clearly VDMed me for basically no reason. It wasn’t an accident you used you car as a weapon to hit me. 

You told me what you were doing I told you you need to move it or they would be impounded you asked where I said a business place or somegbing along them lines, not one of the busiest straights on the server 

I understand that it has nothing to do with it the rule that i broke. But im just telling the story from my side. I did vdm you so I will have to face the consequence of it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Thymen You do not fix a rulebreak by breaking one mate, if you are annoyed with someone then you talk to them, you don't VDM then, and you have been on this server long enough to know what VDM is. If you are resulting in breaking rules then maybe it's time for you to take a break? 

Yes i agree that it is not a way to solve the situation. It shouldnt have hapened. I dont think I need a break. Just shouldnt allow the "anger" to let things like this hapen. As I said I had some verry nice rp with s9me people about the carshop. And impounding them so fast and not want to rp with me made me anoyed. But I never had a cop doing things in this way. It seemed like for him it was not really about fun/good rp but like he was kinda bored/robot mode. And everyone can play with any mood they want, but when it interupted the good rp I had its kinda anoying. But again I wont do it like this again!

You seem to blame this all on me from what I can gather, but let me make this clear, I clearly told you to move them because no one in their right mind would have so many cars parked up on the busiest street on the server, I gave you plenty of time to move them but you just stayed around and not moving them. So I impounded one of them, to which you got into the second SUV and VDMed me. 

If you believe I broke a rule make a different player report about it. No matter what, it still does not excuse the fact you VDMed me. 

This "anger" you speak of, If it makes you break rules regularly maybe you do need a break from the server, because if you blatantly break one of the most basic rules on the server, you most definitely will break even more server rules if you get that fit of "anger"

As I said I had some verry nice rp with s9me people about the carshop
Having good RP I can understand that, but when you decide to VDM that's when the tables turn. If you had an issue with his RP then PCC Thomas instead of heading straight for the rulebreak. 
Now you have had plenty of time to read the rules and this isn't the first time staff have had to have a chat with you. 

Explain to me how running someone over is trying to provide High Quality roleplay?
You say you were having good RP but running over someone purposely isn't  carrying on that great RP. 

Now as for looking at your record, this also isn't the first time you have been talked to about VDM. 

Why are you not learning that rulebreaks are not the way forwards? 
Especially simple rules such as VDM. 

"Explain to me how running someone over is trying to provide High Quality roleplay? "

It not. But it was because i had over 30 min of good rp at that moment vs 2 min of a cop impounding everything fast wich i saw as bad rp. And the fact that i drove him over made me the one deliver the worst rp at that time.

"Why are you not learning that rulebreaks are not the way forwards?"

Well.. i was thinking about it and I think that this time I reacted before I tought about what i was going to do. But I understand and learned that this is unacceptable. And I knew it when I did it, but that anoyed feeling made it easyier to to it. So as I said before I need to react different next time (driving away, leaving the game, just keep trying to rp, contact him after the fact instead of breaking the rules

Alright you have had two previous bans for VDM and yet you have another report up for VDM. 
Therefor I will have to issue you another ban for VDM as you are clearly not learning what to do in situations that annoy you. 

Use this time wisely to look at the rules and re-evaluate you decision regarding what you make in game. 

Action Taken - Banned for VDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back