What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mike peters - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PS Olivia Grace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Mike peters,

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello and firstly thanks for reviewing this report a player. (if possible can this be reviewed by a staff lead)

I was recently promoted to Professional standards as a sergeant and things were going well, in RP i did recently pass my FTOC training and became a Training officer and was enjoying RP. On the 20th september 2022 i was promoted to PSD as a sergeant and was assigned my first case against firearms Fred Hoe and Kevin Lucas. I served both with a Regulation 17 notice for disipline and whilst doing that Toby Daniels was present saying i was being biased and all that stuff (which was fine it was RP at that point) anyway both kevin and Fred got handed their Reg17 and that was that. The next day 21st September 2022 i get called by my CI telling me that a complaint has come in from firearms saying i misused my firearm and then firearms Mike Peters, Connor Greatt and another person were in an office and told me to drop my FTOC and my taser due to the FTOC being misused. When i asked if i could have a police friend present they refused that and seemed like they couldnt be assed with any further RP with me stating we are going out now.

The complaint that was put in about me on the 20th was actually from the 16th so 4 days after the "supposed" misuse of the ftoc and just so happens its the day i am assigned as the investigating officer in a case against firearms. Furthermore my taser and ftoc were removed before any investigation has taken place stopping me from patrolling as police (ruining my RP) to this day 20/09/2022 still no investigation has been opened.

I spoke with CI Riley Sharpe who said it would be sorted today, I messaged Merek OOC via police Teamspeak asking if he was free and what was happening about my taser and my FTOC as i wanted to liase a little before coming to report a player but all that was said is youll recieve a reg 17 sometime in the future when times align. So just because i roleplay as PSD this means its ok for us to be mistreated, allow firearms to just get revenge and just take peoples FTOC and taser without even starting an investigation which could see me not having any taser or firearm for months if they decide to do that. "To me this is powergaming as no matter what they win", they have inspectors taking sides in this who requested my whitelisting to be removed because they are on Fred Hoes side so this stops me using my taser and FTOC!? Another department should decide as its clearly tit for tat and not fair on others roleplaying in departments that people dont like.

This has ruined my RP and i am becoming less motivated to play as police now! Police in this city is slowly getting worse and worse and command should really step in, inspectors are abusing their powerrs and messing with whitelisitings before even starting investigations. I will attach some in city BWV also. I know some people say this is a in city matter and should be dealt with by the police command but ive tried that and its not done anything. To me its 100% powergaming as they aint happy about the PSD investigation its a win win no matter what for firearms as they have the authorty to remove peoples Use of force.

Thanks for your time reviewing this report, it is a last resort but after days not being able to enjoy RP and with no investigation taking place its just taking my weapons the day im assigned PSD investigator into firearms they get one up.

Also when trying to liase outside of city its just cocky cheeky responds i recieve. Would be grateful for staff to step in.
https://youtu.be/-YU5WMZ4sC4

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/E59VaCMNS60
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Katelyn West

As one of the players being reported here is a member of the staff team this report will be looked at by staff leads.

Please stay patient.

Afternoon,

I'm not sure reading over this what it is that I'm being reported for? I had an in-rp conversation with you highlighting the issues that PSD are facing because of their role in the server, highlighting to you that PSD has gone about the aformentioned investigation incorrectly and as such you will be brought to court.

I am interested to hear how I am powergaming, when I have no authority and had no involvement in the removing of your Taser or FTOC. I did not request the removal of your whitelisting and have specifically stayed out of any internal complaints involving you because of my role in the investigation as Fred Hoe's "police friend" in the misconduct regulations within roleplay.

If you could clarify exactly what it is I am being accused of so I could respond to you properly, I would appreciate it because as it stands, I fail to see what the report about me is for.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
As a side note, this never occurred.

Afternoon,

I'm not sure reading over this what it is that I'm being reported for? I had an in-rp conversation with you highlighting the issues that PSD are facing because of their role in the server, highlighting to you that PSD has gone about the aformentioned investigation incorrectly and as such you will be brought to court.

I am interested to hear how I am powergaming, when I have no authority and had no involvement in the removing of your Taser or FTOC. I did not request the removal of your whitelisting and have specifically stayed out of any internal complaints involving you because of my role in the investigation as Fred Hoe's "police friend" in the misconduct regulations within roleplay.

If you could clarify exactly what it is I am being accused of so I could respond to you properly, I would appreciate it because as it stands, I fail to see what the report about me is for.

As a side note, this never occurred.
Hello @1000Phoenixthanks for responding i am giving a few names of people i have roleplayed with who i believe are part of this as a whole, As your "Freds police Friend" and as stated in the clip this footage wouldnt have came fourth if i wasent PSD. 

This report is more for this roleplay story to be investigated for power gaming as my taser and my ftoc have been taken with no investigation taking place and me being told it will happen when it happens meaning i cant ebnjoy RP until firearms decide to look into it and just because im assgined to investigate a case against firearms. Main person i have an issue against is Mike Peters, but because im using bwv of you and the things you stated in there i felt your name had to be in there as your part of this as a whole. You where there the day i issued Freds Reg 17 and that same day im reported for misuse of my FTOC then when you stopped me on this night stating if i werent PSD the footage would never have gone anywhere and that its my place to prove it just made me feel you were part of it to. 

Again just feels like powergaming as im trying to enjoy RP as a cop doing my investigation and doing my part of RP and for doing my job i get my FTOC and taser taken off me. I understood the FTOC but even inspectors in the city dont understand why the taser was taken to. It feels like if we roleplay as PSD we cant touch firearms because if we do they will just take our weapons??? Hardly fair on others trying to roleplay. 

The part of me trying to resolve this i tried resolving it in T/S with police command but its hard to resolve a storyline like this in RP as whats done is done and needs to be Roleplayed out. 

Hello @1000Phoenixthanks for responding i am giving a few names of people i have roleplayed with who i believe are part of this as a whole, As your "Freds police Friend" and as stated in the clip this footage wouldnt have came fourth if i wasent PSD. 

This report is more for this roleplay story to be investigated for power gaming as my taser and my ftoc have been taken with no investigation taking place and me being told it will happen when it happens meaning i cant ebnjoy RP until firearms decide to look into it and just because im assgined to investigate a case against firearms. Main person i have an issue against is Mike Peters, but because im using bwv of you and the things you stated in there i felt your name had to be in there as your part of this as a whole. You where there the day i issued Freds Reg 17 and that same day im reported for misuse of my FTOC then when you stopped me on this night stating if i werent PSD the footage would never have gone anywhere and that its my place to prove it just made me feel you were part of it to. 

Again just feels like powergaming as im trying to enjoy RP as a cop doing my investigation and doing my part of RP and for doing my job i get my FTOC and taser taken off me. I understood the FTOC but even inspectors in the city dont understand why the taser was taken to. It feels like if we roleplay as PSD we cant touch firearms because if we do they will just take our weapons??? Hardly fair on others trying to roleplay. 

The part of me trying to resolve this i tried resolving it in T/S with police command but its hard to resolve a storyline like this in RP as whats done is done and needs to be Roleplayed out. 
Understood, you are reporting me under false allegations in that case, and accusing me of things I categorically have not done. Being present on the same day you lose your FTOC does not make me a party to that occurring, you have enough knowledge in the police structure to know I do not control FTOC trainings.

Fortunately, this is able to be investigated by staff leads and proven through the conversations that occurred about your FTOC training and it will be shown I had no involvement. I am more than capable of separating my roleplay and ensuring I am not playing both sides as to be blunt, it’s not fun otherwise.

Everything I have said and everything I have done has been to further the roleplay with PSD as they haven’t had this kind of push back before to my knowledge. Nothing from my side has been powergamed and I have stated OOC to multiple people that PSD as a unit is actually doing well, considering how complicated police regulations are, however, in this case mistakes have been made and the roleplay path we’re going down is to exploit those mistakes. That’s not powergaming, it’s simply good RP.

Understood, you are reporting me under false allegations in that case, and accusing me of things I categorically have not done. Being present on the same day you lose your FTOC does not make me a party to that occurring, you have enough knowledge in the police structure to know I do not control FTOC trainings.

Fortunately, this is able to be investigated by staff leads and proven through the conversations that occurred about your FTOC training and it will be shown I had no involvement. I am more than capable of separating my roleplay and ensuring I am not playing both sides as to be blunt, it’s not fun otherwise.

Everything I have said and everything I have done has been to further the roleplay with PSD as they haven’t had this kind of push back before to my knowledge. Nothing from my side has been powergamed and I have stated OOC to multiple people that PSD as a unit is actually doing well, considering how complicated police regulations are.
Again i mentioned you in this player report as i used footage that YOU were in and footage YOU spoke in which to me makes you apart of this. "IF YOU WERENT PART OF PSD THIS FOOTAGE WOULDNT HAVE GONE ANYWHERE" and the other "IF I CAN PUT ANY DOUBT INTO THE MINDS OF POLICE COMMANDS I WILL AND ITS UPTO YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE"

so nothing here is false allegations, so please stop saying it is. The day i issued Fred a REG 17 you made that so difficult cut me up so many times telling me this is done wrong that is done wrong i wrote those documents i know how its meant to be etc. You are an active part of this roleplay story hence your name has been mentioned?? 

You stated several times to me PSD are rubbish you dont want to be there, i doubt you;ll get your FTOC back if you stay PSD. I think youd be better stepping down, your just a constable when you go out on patrol so i dont see the point of SGT etc. 

This roleplay story is unfair and draining me. We all roleplay to have a fun and enjoyable experiance not to be led on a goose chase because PSD have to do their job and investigate a serious report relating to firearms?  Again just feels like any other department piss firearms off we have to hail firearms or else we will have our Ftoc and tasers taken off of us?

I'll refrain from replying unless staff ask me to.
I wont be replying further neither as to me its just a powergaming case with no active investigation because yous aint happy fred is being looked into. Both FTOC and taser removed by yourself and when i asked if its an active investigation you said no not yet? When i asked for a police friend or solicitor you refused and didnt want to continue the RP as you were going out on patrol?? You spoke to me like i was a peice of shit also but i mean thats an RP issue. 

Other members of police command cant wrap their heads around why the taser was taken? 

Everyone thinks its strange this report from the firearms officer came in 4 days after this alleged abuse of use of force occured on the exact same day i was given the firearms case? Seems a bit off to me but again ill let staff Leads decide 🙂

Thanks for your response. 

You stated several times to me PSD are rubbish you dont want to be there, i doubt you;ll get your FTOC back if you stay PSD. I think youd be better stepping down, your just a constable when you go out on patrol so i dont see the point of SGT etc. 
This is so far from the truth, I question your true intentions here.

I pulled you aside because I needed to speak to you about Fred Hoe’s legal team needing to send legal documents to yourself. You began telling me that you hated PSD and that you wanted to leave because you felt you were being targeted and that you hated it. I supported that decision because I know the problems you’re facing, and stopped you when saying you wanted to leave the police entirely trying to help you through the rough period, even helping you find your way into applying for CID with your prior experience. You were the one saying that you didn’t think you’d get your FTOC back if you stayed, not me. I may have agreed, but it wasn't me bringing it up. I did indeed state that I didn’t see the point in being sergeant of a unit that doesn’t patrol, and I am entitled to my opinion. I also stated this in regards to Vekkq in MPO and the DSU lead, but I also stated it was a nice perk to have so I understand why it’s given out and I don’t disagree with it.

You have quite literally made various statements to me, led me into agreeing with them because I wanted to support you best I could and are now trying to claim that I made those statements myself off my own volition. This report is downright vile, I tried to help you and guide you in your next steps because you came to me with complaints about PSD, and you’ve punched me in the face, lied and are trying to throw me under the bus for something that is an RP issue.

Again i mentioned you in this player report as i used footage that YOU were in and footage YOU spoke in which to me makes you apart of this. "IF YOU WERENT PART OF PSD THIS FOOTAGE WOULDNT HAVE GONE ANYWHERE" and the other "IF I CAN PUT ANY DOUBT INTO THE MINDS OF POLICE COMMANDS I WILL AND ITS UPTO YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE"

so nothing here is false allegations, so please stop saying it is.
All of which is said within RP, that’s how the legal system works. I will say it again, we absolutely intend to drag you and the rest of PSD to court and we absolutely intend to petition police command and the chief constables to remove you from the case. Just because you don’t like that, doesn’t let you claim powergaming, threatening court is not powergaming.

This is another bit of deceit, you haven’t simply “mentioned me”, you have REPORTED me. There’s a large difference, and you still have not stated how I have powergamed or stated how any of this is an OOC issue. Fred Hoe is my friend, I am helping him within the bounds of police policy and UK law, everything I have done I am allowed to do and have done before. 

Please outline how I have powergamed. Thank you.

@1000Phoenixyes you did try and guide me and i havent denied that but for the RP story why should people be forced to move units??? I only mentioned you in here as i used a vide you in thats a small fraction of why this report is up.

Report is up because Mike has taken a taser and FTOC without any investigation taking place and theres still not one taking place which is effecting my RP, The taser and ftoc were clearly taken as PSD were investigating firearms and firearms just wanted revenge on PSD and took my taser and FTOC! It is clearly powergaming as even today i was told a reg 17 will be served whenever times align? So what my RP experiance has to be shit because yous hate PSD and want to see me stay without a taser. The date i allegedly misused my force was the 16th the date this was brought to PSD was the 20th the soon as im assigned PSD Investigator! No current investigation and as stated earlier there wont be one until the times align, so why dont i have my taser at least when clearly that has not been involved in the incident. To me its the fact because yous can take things you will? It ruins RP for others hence ive brought it here now as my motivation for the police is so low now i just feel the police in this city is falling apart.

POWERGAMING IS REFERRING TO THE REMOVAL OF MY TAZER AND FTOC NOT ABOUT GOING TO COURT.

Again @1000Phoenixthe reason your mentioned here is some of the comments relating to the ftoc and taser thats why your mentioned as its you in the clip. The main issue is with Mike just to clarify.

Again your mentioned as you were there with Fred and like 2 hours later everything is taken so im mentioning the people i know names of. 

Again @1000Phoenixthe reason your mentioned here is some of the comments relating to the ftoc and taser thats why your mentioned as its you in the clip. The main issue is with Mike just to clarify.
And yet you have reported me and Mike, not just Mike. I politely request that if you are only reporting Mike, you remove my name from the report. You are perfectly able to use evidence with me in without reporting me.

And yet you have reported me and Mike, not just Mike. I politely request that if you are only reporting Mike, you remove my name from the report. You are perfectly able to use evidence with me in without reporting me.
Yes because its Mike that revoked it im happy to remove your name from the report a player.

@Katelyn West Why are there two edits in the video evidence?

Based of the information provided i can not see any evidence of (G1.5) Powergaming. 

This is an in-game matter and should be handled accordingly. There are SOP's and Guidelines and this should be followed in-game and if these are not followed, any officer can loose their privileges.

Based of this, Report Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back