What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Miller - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

Your In-game name

SgtM. Eddylane [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Miller

Date of the incident

03/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So Basicly i seen a truck boxer asked him to step out then he ran me over i told him to stop else his tires will be shot he kept on driving then i accidently tapped him out off the truck boxer, I talked to him and asked him some stuff like what is his group affiliation then his friend came what i did not knew at that time and pulled out a pistol on me and basicly tapped me in the head.

Yes you do hear me saying his name as i kinda got angry and confused but that was at the heat of the moment i normally don't do that stuff if it wasn't rdm/alot of confusion.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfxe0oaWw0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey guys,

Watching the video evidence provided, as soon as you get shot you started breaking RP and metagaming. You were frustrated of course, I totally understand that from your point of view on this situation.Alot of players have the habit of accidently raging ingame with a open mic, it happens and we move on.

That Miller guy, came out of know where and starting poping shots at you with no intiation from himself. Thats just really crap to watch, and that just ruins a players mood and enjoyment of the game. That type of gameplay and intiation isnt allowed around here of course, and I hope  can explain himself soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Watching the video evidence provided, as soon as you get shot you started breaking RP and metagaming. You were frustrated of course, I totally understand that from your point of view on this situation.Alot of players have the habit of accidently raging ingame with a open mic, it happens and we move on.

That Miller guy, came out of know where and starting poping shots at you with no intiation from himself. Thats just really crap to watch, and that just ruins a players mood and enjoyment of the game. That type of gameplay and intiation isnt allowed around here of course, and I hope  can explain himself soon.
Is this to me or to him As im kinda sure its not breaking rp if you asks why he shot me for no reason

and the metagaming part yea i know i didn't say it in ts it was a burst of confusion and anger

I did ask him to come to ts and staff help he never replied so we will see if he has an explanation for this anyway.

Its recommended that you stay in RP, even if he RDMed you.Be smart and don`t break a rule when someone else did. But anyways, am talking about the actions commited by miller of course.

Hello,

There has being no response from Miller so I will be continuing this report.

Now, as INFO mentioned you didn't metagame and break RP, now I understand that you are frustrated and it happens and you don't make a habit of this so I will let you off but please if you are frustrated in the future then please make sure you don't speak in-game. 

Now, the RP from Miller was non - existent and he could of come and role played the situation with you, but instead he decided to shoot you with the pistol, which is very poor and not acceptable on our servers. 

With that taken into consideration, Miller will be banned immediately for RDM.

I suggest before you appeal you read the rules and understand that what you did is not acceptable. 

Miller

db46d1e59956562d8425a63d3c1c6ccc

Thank You for the report - Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back