What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MohoPoho - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt O'leary

Your In-game name

[Ghost] Jon Rans

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MohoPoho

Date of the incident

17/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me together with a stranger wanted to leave the black market in UNMC lands. After buying gear for me and my friends we were ready to take off. 2 guys came out of nowhere and told us to get out of the heli. A few seconds later (definitly less than 3) I got shot. Leaving no room for me to unlock my heli, turn the engine off, get out and put my hands up. After that I tried to talk with them by sending them notes through direct chat. But that lead to me just getting shot in the face.

(Shooting starts around 3:30 in the video)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/U9VCP-btSB0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Jon Rans

Do you have a blue yeti? Turn your gain down man, seriously!

Unfortunately, I cannot hear anything from the other side due to your background noise. I do hear "get out the heli", but that's literally all I could make out during the entire exchange. You were on the map screen for around seconds and I'm unable to know for sure how long they'd been ordering you out of the heli. 

Will leave this open till we hit 24 hours to give these guys a chance to reply with their POV. 

Hi @Jon Rans

Do you have a blue yeti? Turn your gain down man, seriously!

Unfortunately, I cannot hear anything from the other side due to your background noise. I do hear "get out the heli", but that's literally all I could make out during the entire exchange. You were on the map screen for around seconds and I'm unable to know for sure how long they'd been ordering you out of the heli. 

Will leave this open till we hit 24 hours to give these guys a chance to reply with their POV. 
My gain is on lowest setting atm. And for some reason GeForce playback service adds so much noice :|. I'll try my best to fix it in further occasions.

The first time you heard them order to get out of the heli was the first time I heard it in game too. In direct chat they told me they have it recorded too so I assume they'll have to show it here. It's up to you to decide whether they were wrong in their actions or not.

Thanks for replying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back