What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - mOiSeS - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiitsfreddie

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

PC Freddie [RT676]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

mOiSeS

Date of the incident

12/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and PC. VIncent where on a MPO patrol and we see a orca land at clam prosser (sorry if i spelt that wrong) so we roal up in our boat and i go upstairs and see a few people so a while aftewr roleplaying this guy mic goes i dot have any evidence (i can find of that) however there is a small bit where he types something down. Anyway, after that we take the clams off the people and the guy with no mic was being cooperative and I did not feel like giving him hard time because we had taken away his humming bird. So we let him go and then he pulls out a rook and kills me, Vincent, and the guy in restraints. Before I could even ask him to ts i was executed so i search for on ts dont find him. I forgot to look at texts but then i thought whats the point because if he wanted to resolve he give me some time and actually talk so i can make sure he initiated. If you need a longer video I can provide but i thought this base video would be alright. Btw watch out at 13 seconds in cause I sort of shout something and it may hurt some people's ears cause it's a bit loud sorry.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59d6a414185e4fda3e/repport
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The report rejected due to lack of evidence.
In future please set plays TV or shadow play to like 15-20 minutes so you can get the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back