What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MonksUK - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

aleks

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MonksUK

Date of the incident

07/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A guy shot someone in the greenzone in kavala square, heard 3 other people got it on video too but dnt know if they will send a report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92w8zvhEHug
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The guy was playing music through Direct Comms for about 10 minutes, He was asked repeatedly to stop. I shot him. I'm not condoning my actions at all, But it just took its toll on me, he was rolling around the floor spamming music so I shot him to shut him up. I feel I had a valid reason to violate said rule. I came here for serious RP and all ive recieved is trolly people trying to rob me for no reason and situations such as this. I wont be playing here again I dont think as it has really put me off. Especially the way you all jumped on me and accosted me when he was spamming music for a good 10 minutes. While yes, a rulebreak doesnt excuse a rulebreak. I feel I had a valid reason to GZV.

@MonksUKUnfortunatley with an open server (none whitelist) there will be a share of people who came on to troll/rdm/spam music. However as you said a rulebreak does not excuse a rulebreak. Should you choose to appeal it is important to know that all you should do is record it and report it here on the forums. There is also an admin message option in the in game phone which you can use to contact any staff online.

Actioned

Name:MonksUK

Steam ID:76561198131065360

GUID:d9ddb02972214e6d9784bb334d125ad6

The same applies for OP. It is fine to metagame a rule breaker, not fine to use that info down direct chat (in voice) 

Name:[LA] Rct. Aleks

Steam ID:76561198201133955

GUID:55690dae986902f549d5bd93afbfaf71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back