What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MOSES - RDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

PCSO Greenhalgh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MOSES

Date of the incident

27/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My patrol and me responded to a fuel station robbery, We identified a man inside the station telling us not to come in. We spotted a man in the bushes behind the fuel station. After a brief chase we restrained the man for questioning as he did not speak and/ or was not willing to stop running. After moving this man to the front of the fuel station we were shot. I wanted to speak to the man after the incident but he did not return after restart. We did not hear anything that indicated we were going to be fired on at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/K0AP0I5GI5U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Could you link a video from the other officers POV chasing the guy that apparently wasn't speaking, as from your video you can barley hear anything from anyone, this is to make sure that i can make a clear decision with good evidence, your video doesn't really show a lot in terms of what was said between them. 

I think I do still have this recording, or at least can recover it. Should have it up by the end of today.

MOSES does not appear to have a forum account to defend their actions.

I cannot see MOSES offering any form of RP other than saying to stay away for X seconds.

Therefore I will be issuing MOSES with a ban for RDM. - they can explain themselves in their unban appeal

76561198805181103 Steam ID
70782f7985b5f6c24ec6b720ba46e8d7 BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back