What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Moshiko - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teck0ne

Your In-game name

[YZ] Skeet

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Moshiko

Date of the incident

05/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First he ran over my friends heli after that we followed him and he VDM'd me and my friend

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3ifhhF_jNA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like Moshiko has a forum account, so I cannot alert them to this report to get their side of the story. If anyone knows them, can they try to get them to post here or get in contact with a staff member on the TS?

Also, @Teck0ne, when and how did you try and resolve the situation before this report?

I tried to get him on teamspeak he didn't want to come and talk to me. He didn't seem to know the rules my friend tried to come and save us and he try to run him over aswell.

U didn't called me to teamspeak, i have a forum account, and btw, after the accident cops came and invastegated the accident...

as you can see i tried to avoid you and run away from you, and you still kept coming after me....

i tried to turn right and you suddenly stopped so i killed you by accident, if you could just keep driving and not bothering me, and trying to chace after my wheels it wouldn't happend to you,. all of that happed because i tried to escape from you....

I'm sorry if you got any damage from it, and i can also pay you back, u didn't ask me to come to teamspeak....

Well if any staff want to see the recordings where i told him in Chat to come in teamspeak i can post it. Mushiko can you explain why you ran over my friends chopper to in the beginning of the video. Me and my friends started to follow you because you VDMd my friends copper in the beginning of the video and as you can see in the video it wasn't an accident that was pure VDM.

U didn't called me to teamspeak, i have a forum account, and btw, after the accident cops came and invastegated the accident...

as you can see i tried to avoid you and run away from you, and you still kept coming after me....

i tried to turn right and you suddenly stopped so i killed you by accident, if you could just keep driving and not bothering me, and trying to chace after my wheels it wouldn't happend to you,. all of that happed because i tried to escape from you....

I'm sorry if you got any damage from it, and i can also pay you back, u didn't ask me to come to teamspeak....
I'm Carlito Corleone, the one in the grey helicopter, the one that you VDMED and killed. you say you were trying to avoid them but in the video you can clearly see you were trying to hit them with your car. It feels like you dont know the rules at all and therefore should not play on this server.

@Choncey Do you have any proof of the VDM on yourself?

@Teck0ne Do you have any other proof to show who the driver of the tempest device was ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well he already replied and confirmed it but heres the video of me showing proof that its him and u can see him admiting it in the video, i also added where i told him to join teamspeak.

Thank you for the additional video @Teck0ne, After reviewing these videos I have come to the following conclusion.

In regards to the Helicopter being VDMed. There is no proof to show that was the case during this report, @Choncey could of landed hard leading to him blowing up however without any proof of this I cannot determine any VDM did take place. 

With regards to the VDM on your sports hatchback. You can see that @Mushiko did swerve a few times and when you look at 0.30 seconds within the first video it does look like he tried to ram into the side of you before turning right. When you both turned around you was driving in a straight line and the tempest did hit your sports hatchback. I personally feel this could of been resolved within teamspeak if both parties did agree and talk it out.

Now Mushiko, This would be classed as VDM and you have been warned multiple times already regarding this. I don't feel a warning is sufficient enough in this case as you are still VDMing people. I would also like to add just because someone is following you this doesn't mean you are allowed to ram them in order to get them to stop following you. Based upon this i will be actioning a ban for VDM on yourself.

Name:Moshiko

Steam ID:76561198038842211

GUID:9026cc459302ab8a60e9c82c2d5953b9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back