What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mr. anderson - Poor/Low Quality RP - Rejected 11/02/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefke V

Your In-game name

Jefke V.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mr. anderson

Date of the incident

02/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i crashed my car, then 3 truck stopping next to me 1 guy pulls a rifle out tell me to put my hands up couple of thimes, at that point i was repairing my car. i thought it was best to stop trying to repair it. and comply with them. they tell me to drop all my clothes. while i am dropping i see i drop them accidently in my car as i was close to my car. so i put them back on and move from my car away, and drop them propperly on the ground. and then they shot me. also they never threthend my life, such as i was never a threat to their life, i feel the only thing they wanted was to shoot me instead of rob me. i asked him to come to ts, he did we talked in waiting for support. and we dindt agree on the situation. so i told him wait here and we ask the oppinion of steff team, then he acused me of threathing to report him. what i dindt do. and he ended the conversation with report me if you want. but i will report you. but dont have the ts conversation on recording.

Short version: http://plays.tv/video/5899da93a0217f7b85/rp
Long Version: http://plays.tv/video/5899ddf1953efc46c4/fail-rp-forum-report-07-02-2017

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5899ddf1953efc46c4/fail-rp-forum-report-07-02-2017
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(Posting on behalf of @MrAnderson due to being restricted on the forums. He did come to teamspeak and ask how he could defend himself via the report.)

This is my side of the incident which took place on the 07/02/2017 at 14:30: The first point of initiation of which i asked you to "Put your hands up dude while pointing a gun at you" You said "I have nothing on me" But you did put your hands up, you saying "I have nothing" you saying this makes me believe you have a weapon so i'm already sketchy about you having the rebel gear and the backpack as they are easily big enough to carry a weapon, after robbing you i asked you to drop your gear.

You dropped a thew items as i noticed your character got more and more ungeared, i was not looking at the floor to see if you had dropped them i was judging from your character as i was watching your hands most of the time due to in case you pull a 9mm on me so as you got more and more undressed i noticed you started to get dressed. I instantly came to the point of which you are either going to run or pull a gun, you did not say anything you simple walked forwards towards me and my friend who also had a gun pointed towards you, Of which we shot due to no communication from you and you simply walked towards us with full gear after being strictly told to drop them, after this event you requested i came to ts of which i did, upon meeting you, you would not hear me out, you threatened to report me several times as i tried reasoning with you and offering you compensation you just told me "I don't want it" and threw that option away, i did try and come to an agreement with you and i did apologise in many occasions, i will happily re discuss this with you and i'd love to come to some sort of agreement of which we can shake hands and go our separate ways. 

Thanks for reading dude i hope you can agree i told him wait here and we ask the opinion of staff team, This is not true dude, i left because of the situation we were in it was not a resolution but had turned into a conflict which i did not want to do, curse words were said and report threats were also spoken i simply left as i did not want this to go on as this is an adult community and i did not want to ruin that, like is said i'd happily discuss this with you thanks for reading dude i hope i see you out there my names MrAnderson see you around bro!

(Posting on behalf of @MrAnderson due to being restricted on the forums. He did come to teamspeak and ask how he could defend himself via the report.)

This is my side of the incident which took place on the 07/02/2017 at 14:30: The first point of initiation of which i asked you to "Put your hands up dude while pointing a gun at you" You said "I have nothing on me" But you did put your hands up, you saying "I have nothing" you saying this makes me believe you have a weapon so i'm already sketchy about you having the rebel gear and the backpack as they are easily big enough to carry a weapon, after robbing you i asked you to drop your gear.

You dropped a thew items as i noticed your character got more and more ungeared, i was not looking at the floor to see if you had dropped them i was judging from your character as i was watching your hands most of the time due to in case you pull a 9mm on me so as you got more and more undressed i noticed you started to get dressed. I instantly came to the point of which you are either going to run or pull a gun, you did not say anything you simple walked forwards towards me and my friend who also had a gun pointed towards you, Of which we shot due to no communication from you and you simply walked towards us with full gear after being strictly told to drop them, after this event you requested i came to ts of which i did, upon meeting you, you would not hear me out, you threatened to report me several times as i tried reasoning with you and offering you compensation you just told me "I don't want it" and threw that option away, i did try and come to an agreement with you and i did apologise in many occasions, i will happily re discuss this with you and i'd love to come to some sort of agreement of which we can shake hands and go our separate ways. 

Thanks for reading dude i hope you can agree i told him wait here and we ask the opinion of staff team, This is not true dude, i left because of the situation we were in it was not a resolution but had turned into a conflict which i did not want to do, curse words were said and report threats were also spoken i simply left as i did not want this to go on as this is an adult community and i did not want to ruin that, like is said i'd happily discuss this with you thanks for reading dude i hope i see you out there my names MrAnderson see you around bro!

first of all i want you to stop lying i never threathend you to report i said lets ask a staff member their opininon. you said me, i will not comp and i answered i am not doing it for the comp, i want you to understand the rules. i rlly dont see a need to rediscuss this as you where rude to me, and now i put up a report you start lying. this is my ast answer. staff can decide on this one. i gave you a chance to come honest with me and even told ask staff their opinion. but you wanted to be rude and leave. you even said you can report then i will report you. this is all i have to add. 

After watching the video with @Stuart and discussing this, we have decided to reject this report. However there are going to be things that are going to be noted and explained in the comment below.

Firstly @MrAnderson your initiation wasn't the best and it was quite poor as you said you took his things, you actually need to get them to drop them, or remove them yourself (dodgydave's license needed for that I believe) you also mentioned that your are going to countdown, which also a form of bad roleplay. I would also like to add next time say a consequence, for example, tell the guy what is going to happen to him if you do not drop your gear. Stuart tells me your a good roleplayer, I expect better from you from this day going forward, this report will be noted and if you do something similar, you will be banned next time. consider this your lucky day as you won't be getting a ban on this due to one reason.

Which leads me other to @CST Jefke V

I also see a bad point from your POV which is the reason i'm not banning here, the fact that you started dropping your gear whilst being head at gun point (key) and then put your gear back on warranted your death in my opinion, using a bit of commonsense here, if you are being held at gunpoint by armed man, would you really try and waste there time knowing deep down that they are going to kill you? It honestly seems like you wanted to push there limits and you didn't like the outcome of this and then reported it. 

I honestly believe this situation could have easily been dealt with on teamspeak with a staff member present.

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back