What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mr.Casual - Poor/Low Quality RP (report rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy Kebab

Your In-game name

Crispy Kebab

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mr.Casual

Date of the incident

20/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically my friend and I were robbed and kidnapped at cocaine processor and they then flew us out into a field. The guy waited for his friend to arrive to execute us. He then proceeds to say you will be executed because you didn't comply (didn't give him the keys to the heli) which is kind of understandable but he then proceeds to say "and because we feel the need". I feel this is poor RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
did you read the Report-A-Player rules?

Specifically "Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs."

If so, why did you only provide what is a very brief video showing nothing of the previous incident?

I suggest you upload a longer video showing the full incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case, this report will be rejected on the grounds of insufficient evidence.

@☭Stannis the Mannis☭ In future please read the rules regarding reports thoroughly, because this was clearly insufficient evidence, and I am issuing you with a warning because there is clearly significantly more to this situation than this 31 second clip, considering you are both already in restraints and are being executed.

Since the video is conveniently lacking the important content it reeks of a report manipulated to try and get the player banned and is in breach of the following Player Report rule:

"Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back