What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [MR] Jenno - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Perseus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[MR] Jenno

Date of the incident

12/19/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

When running back to a Huron filled with illegal substances I was confronted by a man with an illegal weapon. He spoke extremely quietly and at first I was a little disorientated as I wasn't sure if it was a team mate (dressed similarly). I tried talking to him and at first was stuck in group chat, so I switched. Then, when I talked in direct communication and tried to ask again what he wished me to do I was shot and killed.

After watching the video I can (sort of) hear him telling me to get on the ground but I could not hear that in game at the time and as I tried to RP with him I was killed, I believe his roleplay was extremely poor and there was no real reason to kill me there as I had no weapon in my hands and did not pose a threat.

(I could not find the player on TS, and failed to contact him via sidechat)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaTegAfNAgM&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
// sorry just found out I'm not allowed to comment on others reports, my bad.

http://plays.tv/video/5675762246ca34a0dc

Here is my side of the story in the video linked.

I think I gave you ample opportunity to listen to my warnings and to get on the ground. The engagement started at 34 seconds into my video and I asked you to get on the ground over the course of the next 10 seconds, you didn't respond and where part of a rebel group running drugs so the Moon Runners felt we had no choice but to take out a dangerous rebel so we could fly your Huron to safety. 

Also looking at your video, your sounds are really terribly managed. Your teamspeak is 2-3 times louder than your in-game sounds which is your fault you have trouble hearing people not anyone elses fault. 

I gave you multiple chances to listen to my commands and get on the ground. I think you failed at RP not me. The role play would have continued if YOU ACTUALLY ROLE PLAYED BACK AND GOT ON THE GROUND!

With respect I disagree entirely, except for the part about my sounds; that seems to have changed somewhere after the last update and I'm not sure why I'll have to look into it. 

Now, whether or not I had ample time to comply I don't think is the main issue here. Yes, I had time to get on the ground I can see that from your video so thank you for uploading that. 

I think the middle ground here is to instead of doing the whole "count down RP" which is absolutely god awful and limits roleplay (in my opinion) you should have properly assessed the situation and realised that I had no weapon and no real offensive opportunities and could have been allowed the time to roleplay - which I tried as soon as I got into direct comms, I was beginning to speak to you. Not only that, but a second before you actually shot me you can see that I was infact in the animation to lay on the ground. 

If you're going to use the countdown roleplay, three seconds isn't enough. Just think more carefully about the situation you're in and prioritise roleplay. 

With all that said, I still believe this is a case of poor roleplay and will leave the report up, if it's denied then so be it. Please think about what I have said, thank you. 

" If you're going to use the countdown roleplay, three seconds isn't enough. Just think more carefully about the situation you're in and priorities roleplay " - This is your statement.

If you re-watch the video the "countdown roleplay" was only initiated AFTER I already told you to get on the ground THREE TIMES prior to that... You keep saying that all this is bad RP on my fault but you can't even hear in-game, you don't know how to quickly respond using Direct Communication and on top of that you don't go along with a rebel pointing a 6.5 at to get on the ground.

The animation to lay on the ground wasn't initiated on my screen as you can see during the video. I feel 10 seconds of role-play and many attempts to get you on the ground plus your friends coming in as back-up shortly after was enough justification for me shooting you and stealing your Huron.

I'll list my role-play,

35 Seconds - "Stop where you are and get on the ground

36 Seconds - "Get on the ground!"

38 Seconds - "Get on the ground!"

40 Seconds - "You have 3 seconds to get on the ground"

So before I even started the "count down role-play" you had a WHOLE 5 SECONDS to respond to my demands and get on the ground. You didn't role-play back with me, you didn't get on the ground and to top it all off you struggle to communicate in-game using Direct Communication and even when you try your teamspeak friend is so loud that you are ruining the whole Role-Play situation for not only me but everyone else that has been unfortunate enough to roleplay with you...

I must agree that this is partly your fault for not hearing it Wash .. however I think we all can relate that Teamspeak can be very noisy at times and it happens fast that we get confused to who is talking. I think @Jenno52 you could have RPed a bit longer. Clearly Washington was no thread at that moment you had total control and when he asked you back you could have simply answered yeah get on the ground now instead of instantly shooting. Would love to see you improving your RP in future because that kind of attitude can get you in trouble on the long run. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back