What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MR.JOK3R - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

Your In-game name

K I E R A N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MR.JOK3R

Date of the incident

07/15/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

initially i was rdm'ed by some hobos and some time later a man (JOK3R) comes up to me and decides he will use the worst roleplay execution of all time on me ( I asked him to ts and he did come he said he would comp me but after that he said he had been on the server for 3 years there for I said if you have been on the server for that long why do u think its acceptable to use rp like that there for I declined the comp and have took it to the forums instead ) if he has been here for 3 years he should be a lot better at executing someone especially when he isn't in the initial gunfight

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/596aa244d4afd318b2/fair-rff-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to make this short and simple and give my full story at the same time as its 3:25am where i live.

I was roleplaying with the police for about an hour and half at the RBA bank with PC Yoko. Then we have stored the money and we were in agios as i see the man on the floor (kieran) then as a joke i was speaking to a person around the area that said 'hey officers can i execute him'

and then he proceeded  to distract the cops and have a conversation where i could not be seen by the police  so i could finish the execution. 

in the video provided there is atleast a minute missing from before what happened so please provide the full video. 

My point is , i understand it was not good rp and within the next 2 minutes i realized i was wrong and tried speaking to Mr.Kieran which. i explained i realized i made a mistake and i was not thinking well so i given my apology and happily  offered comp for everything he has lost as i believe i was wrong. 

His last words were : I'm sick of people like you who think can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it with comp and i will be taking this further.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
i wouldn't call that resolving the situation

I will leave it to the staff team to decide from here 

Well I did try to resolve yet you said you have been here for over 3 years witch made me change my disision of resolving the situation.

Well I did try to resolve yet you said you have been here for over 3 years witch made me change my disision of resolving
I'm sorry but can you not change my word ? i can quote my sentence 

'I have been here for 3 years and i know what i did wrong' 

so please if you are going to put up a report , least you could do is be honest. 

(this will be my last comment as i do not want to start drama on the forums and an unnecessary He said she said argument)

if there are any further questions by staff which i'm happy to reply to other than that i have given my whole story from my point of view.

Did I change your words nope I just didn't put in the part where you said you know what you did was wrong/ I will upload a longer video either in a hour or so or tomorrow night 

This is what I wrote in the report (initially i was rdm'ed by some hobos and some time later a man (JOK3R) comes up to me and decides he will use the worst roleplay execution of all time on me ( I asked him to ts and he did come he said he would comp me but after that he said he had been on the server for 3 years there for I said if you have been on the server for that long why do u think its acceptable to use rp like that there for I declined the comp and have took it to the forums instead ) if he has been here for 3 years he should be a lot better at executing someone especially when he isn't in the initial gunfight) I don't see where I am twisting your words buddy 

not mentioning the full story was not right and i fully explained everything and i'm off to bed as its 4:00am here. 

Bear in mind that the person trying to prevent this(me) said "If you execute him, you will be fired upon." Which is not an initiation unless Kirean was executed. Instead of RP'ing or doing anything, he just turned and shot me. I did not threaten his life in any way, he could've easily prevented this situation by lowering and/or holstering the firearm. I was only trying to spend time and get the cops to notice to save the person's life.

you have threatened my life 2 times by saying that and i don't believe there is anything wrong with getting shot because you threatened my life as i was trying to execute someone.

The way I see my it you didn't roleplay with the man you wanted him to threaten you and give minimum roleplay also

The way I see my it you didn't roleplay with the man you wanted him to threaten you and give minimum roleplay also
Want him to threaten me ??? for your information he came from a direction i didn't look and he threatened me and i did not even considered him a threat until he threatened me. i dont know why but some people just play this game to try getting people banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back