What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MrLongSlong - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesperG

Your In-game name

Jesper G

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MrLongSlong

Date of the incident

14/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving towards red zone to try and help my friend who had been shot earlier. I found out I didn't have a stretcher and drove out immeditaely again without taking any shots. I was then driving around the edge and found a spot to park and pull out my binoculars to watch what was going on. I had been told there were several different parties there fighting so I was just observing. All of a sudden I get shot at and killed while being outside the zone.

I was frustrated I got killed and I assumed that someone had accidently killed me. However I still find it odd that somebody couldn't take the time to make sure I was actually inside or outside before taking the decision to shoot. Especially considering I'm holding a binocular and not even moving. I spoke to MrLongSlong and I'll attach a picture of the conversation. I understand misstakes happens and I didn't want to bring it to the forums, all I wanted was compensation for what I lost becuase it was really dull getting killed that way and costly. From my understanding he knows he did a misstake but he refuses to compensate me becuase according to him I took a risk by standing at the edge of the red zone and therefore it's my fault. From my perspective I was close to the red zone but far enough from it so someone can put a marker on the edge and see I'm outside. Giving the situation they also had plenty of time to do that considering I was standing still with a pair of binoculars I think it's unfair to put the blame at me. Therefore I've taken it to the forums considering my talks with him led nowhere and he closed the chat on me twice.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbUQEMlq71g

https://imgur.com/a/4oqKNCO
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@JesperG Firstly I admit this is partly my mistake but as you can see in the video you are very close to the redzone, I put a marker down on the map on the very edge of the zone where you were and it looked like you where in and therefore I shot simple as that.

Secondly, you are standing on the edge of the zone using binos to look into the zone and spot for people that are currently in the zone which in my eyes in abusing the redzones although its not a rule in my eyes its  common sense seeing as though you are clearly involved with the gunfight by scouting people, I think it would be interesting to hear the audio of the situation as I am sure that will give some clues as to what you were really doing.

Third, you and your friends general attitude towards myself after the situation was poor, I completely understand that you feel like you have just been RDM'd and that its unfair but instantly getting your friend to message me in game to say things along the lines of "Stop rdming" and then your attitude on teamspeak made me feel like why should I comp this guy as he clearly was involved with the gunfight and his attitude was this poor, if you had just politely messaged me afterwards and said something along the lines of "look im outside the zone can you please compensate me , heres proof:" then I would have gladly wired you 400k or what ever for your gear.

At the end of the day it was a simple mistake by myself , but seeing as though you where at one point inside the zone interacting with a player we had just killed and then sat on the very edge using binos to scout for players ( Which at the time I thought was a gun ) I'm sure you can see why I shot and understand that, I do apologise for what happend but at the end of the day if your intention was not to be involved with the fire fight that was happening then why stand on the very edge.

I will no longer be replying unless instructed to do so by staff.

-MrLongSlong

I was not scouting for anyone in the zone besides looking for myself to see what was going on. My only allies in there were Clyde Farrel (downed) and Wtf ( where the food ) and he was stuck inside a rock waiting in for staff support according to him. I was frustrated becuase it felt very unfair getting shot like that and that's why my approach on teamspeak wasn't very kind which it could have been, sorry for that, but I was annoyed. What I don't understand is, you admit your misstake to me and when I ask you for compensation you refuse and say I am to blame myself for getting shot and close the chat on me. This could easily have been resolved by you just compensating me after you've agreed to it being a misstake from your part which you say it was in the teamspeak chat. However you refused to be willing to do that.

This situation is quite a open and shut case in my eyes, I shall refer to each person individually:

@JesperG -- In the future I suggest you be very careful with where you stand near zones, to avoid anything like this occuring again. Feel free to make a compensation request linking to this report if you deem it neccesary.

@MrLongSlong -- Dissapointed is an understatement, you have been in this community for ages now you should honestly know how serious these types of encounters can be, if not taken with precaution. You've previously been banned so you should already know how much thin ice you are on, you're lucky that fessing up is your trump card for today. I suggest from here on out you be very careful where you tread.

⚠️ Action Taken
MrLongSlong
Final Warning for breaking rule 2.2 / Random DeathMatch (RDM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back