What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - mrsnaps, A D A M - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kRaul

Your In-game name

Le kRaul Narconix

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

mrsnaps, A D A M

Date of the incident

08/29/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all me and my friend were driving the car so we see this dude who tried to talk with us, we came back to see what he wants. He got his weapon out, my friend got it too an they talked a bit. I decided to avoid the gunfight becuase I knew this dude is not going to roleplay. When we left he initiated on us so we decided to fight. After we killed him we say 1 heli, 1 hatchback sport on the hills and 1 sporty coming to us. We came to him to talk and the he initiated while he was dead(I bet he didn t mute his microphone) so we decided to leave because we knew we will get rdmed. While we run to the cars we got shot at as you can see by hydra members. After that his friend A D A M came to kill us but he didn t manage to kill us. We still got followed but we manage to leave.

Now teamspeak talk: mrsnaps came to us and I think he was angry becuase he didn t kill us and he started to almost swear to us. He didn t apologize and he was saying that "'If you kill me my friends can shoot you back''. After that his friend told us that he is just triggered because he didn t get any kills. P.S mrsnaps is not reported for RDM, he is reported for initiating while he was dead and A D A M is reported for RDM. IT was more Hydra members on but I can't report them because I have no proof that they were on at that time. What makes me report them is that they didn t apologize and they are saying that they broke no rules. Incident: between 12:30-1:30 AM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3qp9tbvvUU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes
No.

In the video that you provided we can clearly see that you guys were breaking rule  (3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together. You were both communicating in ways that could have drastically changed the entire series of events that unfolded between you two and mrsnaps.

Onto the RDM, again in the video provided you can see a red gull hatchback sport watching you on the road as you are executing mrsnaps. Guess who was inside. I witnessed one of my gang mates being executed by two armed rebels so i moved from where i was on the road to under some trees and hopped out of my car to try and kill you both however you fled the scene up towards weed processor where i find you and jump out to engage, yes i died to a pistol but thats besides the point.

The point is that i witnessed a gang mate being shot and killed to i attempted to kill the men who did this.

Yes
No.

In the video that you provided we can clearly see that you guys were breaking rule  (3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together
You didn t get it man. First of all my microphone was on auto detection mode and we both have headphones. When I said "If you drive off you will be shot" I said to wesley how mrsnaps initiated to me so I can get in the gunfight. I didn t realize first but when I checked the video again, when mrsnaps was talking(I don t know what he was saying there) I heard some voices from teamspeak.After you came and you saw your gang member getting executed what did you say? Oh I will shoot this guy without initiating probably. I knew this will happen so that s why I decided to leave because I didn t want this to happen right here but you continued the fight. I don't get it why you and your gang members shot us, look if you wouldn t try to kill us you would probably not lose that mark 1 and this post wasn t even here ,) So I am letting this to staff/management team to see their opinion, if I did something wrong I do assume what I did and I do apologize and I want to know if I did so next time will not happen again. You all have a wonderful night and best wishes. xoxo

At no point have i mentioned the initiation, i am simply stating that before and after any initiation was made there are things said between you and Wesley that would have changed the course of roleplay. Personally i wouldnt have taken that initiation as valid as you were so far away, seems to me like you were looking for any reason to try and kill him.

look if you wouldn t try to kill us you would probably not lose that mark 1 and this post wasn t even here ,)
Dont really understand the point of this being in your response, me coming to find and kill you was purely because i watched you kill a gang member. Not because im an idiot that shoots people for no reason with no initiation. This post wouldnt be here if you had actually tried to speak to me on TS where we would have resolved it peacefully and not had to resort to reporting on the forums

First of all my microphone was on auto detection mode and we both have headphones.
This doesnt make a difference whatsoever 

When I said "If you drive off you will be shot" I said to wesley how mrsnaps initiated to me so I can get in the gunfight.
This isnt something that could be hotmiced as you are inside a vehicle

After you came and you saw your gang member getting executed what did you say? Oh I will shoot this guy without initiating probably.
What is the need for me to initiate, when you see a gang member being shot by rebels and killed? You shoot back because you know that its a gunfight, just like i did hear

you continued the fight.
I have every right to continue trying to kill you, you cannot assume that you are safe until it has been 5 or more minutes since the last gunshot.

At no point have i mentioned the initiation, i am simply stating that before and after any initiation was made there are things said between you and Wesley that would have changed the course of roleplay. Personally i wouldnt have taken that initiation as valid as you were so far away, seems to me like you were looking for any reason to try and kill him.
So, if I see a hobo getting executed by rebels and then I will just shoot the rebels because you know, the rebels don t know my name and they don t know if I am a gang member or no. Since you are not UNMC/Police you have to initiate so we know that you got friends in the area. How were we supposed to know if that dude got friends in the area? This couts as RDM. I tried to avoid the gunfight but when someone initiates on me, I can t be a "cat" and just run away. I think you don't trust me but from a week ago everytime I join the server I set the RPUK hud on off and player tags aswell. How was I supposed to know that he is in hydra and he got bad snipers?

I set the RPUK hud on off and player tags aswell. How was I supposed to know that he is in hydra and he got bad snipers?
So your saying that because you cant metagame his gang and then check to see if he has friends online, you cant be shot at when you kill one of the members of that gang? You put yourself in an active gunfight the second you started shooting at mrsnaps which means we can shoot you, my gang had eyes on you the entire time and i was the one that was closest and on the ground ready to shoot so i followed whereas i could have just shot as soon as mrsnaps was executed.

How was I supposed to know that he is in hydra and he got bad snipers?
It seems this is a joke to you or something, just jabbing at the gang with irrelevant comments. Also you are only supposed to know what gang he is in if he tells you, other than that it doesn't matter what gang he is in.

So, if I see a hobo getting executed by rebels and then I will just shoot the rebels because you know, the rebels don t know my name and they don t know if I am a gang member or no.
I dont know how much clearer i can be, he is a GANG MEMBER not a random hobo that i wanted to help. You were in a gunfight with a rebel and you only thought that their was one of them and you were wrong. Like i said you were in an active gunfight, i was involved as i was in the area and then also witnessed the execution of my gang member, as soon as you killed him i had hopped out of my car and tried to get in a good position and i saw you drive off so i followed.

i am going to add one thing and then i am not going to reply to this unless an admin requests me to.

my initiation while yes it wasn't the best and should have been better however, in the time i had to initiate i did the best i didn't realise how fast they would go away however, if they thought the initiation wasn't a proper initiation then why did the go up the road and fire back.

also when my gang members shot at you was because they saw me get shot by you so they shot back . even though you didn't hear the full initiation from up the wall my gang members where there to see me get shot so why do they have to initiate when you where looking around for more even before i said that you "where fucked" (i don't usually use this type of language its due to personal reasons that i was more aggressive than usual and i understand that it should not be acceptable to use that language in that manor so aggressively which may have resulted in a worse role play situation)clearly indicating that you had some knowledge that i had guys in the area.

i understand that the role play in this situation could be deemed as bad however, josh who is in my gang resolved the situation in TS as i was "hot headed" due to reasons so i don't even see why this report has been posted and i will see if Josh has footage of the TS.

quote from your video "he initiated kill him" so your so called RDM is invalid anyway.

P.S please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes 

I've had a good read of all your points and evidence and have made up my mind.

I mean this whole situation is pretty poor. The roleplay from all of you when you first pull up in the car is awful, mrsnaps quite obviously relaying his location via teamspeak and not even talking or responding to the two gentlemen trying to ask you what you're doing and then the initiation that follow leaves a hell of a lot to be desired "Don't drive off or you'll be shot" which is the vehicle equivalent of "Hands up or Die". You gentlemen then driving off and shooting back at the first possible opportunity "Just Get out and shoot him". @JustR It seems you even fire the first shots and kill mrsnaps, you didn't even give him a chance to mention the friends he has, when you've killed him you have left your self open to the consequences of what follows. He certainly didn't initiate from the floor, he was actually attempting some roleplay (shock horror). 

There will be no bans issued for this incident but I'm going to warn all of you involved, this dreadful quality of roleplay is not good enough. It was obvious Mrsnaps was calling it in to try and rob the chaps in the cars, actually try roleplaying with them next time instead of shouting random crap about your location and ignoring their attempts to talk to you. The initiation needs a lot of work, try making your intentions clear earlier by telling him not to get into the vehicle and actually attempting to roleplay out the robbery instead of screaming "Stop or Die" as their driving off at full speed because how on earth are they meant to respond to that?

@JustR I want to see more attempts at actually Speaking to people instead of shooting them at every available opportunity!

I've spoken to both sides - both given advice on how to improve.

Report Rejected - Verbal Warnings issued to both sides.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back