What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Muhammed and unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Raw301

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tirus Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Muhammed and unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 500

What best describes this incident ?: unrealistic driving couldn't RP hostage role discussing illegal activities in game stream sniping to end lore of RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Excellent RP with scam I give credit where credit is due. But I genuinely couldn't RP hostage role during initial contact, unrealistic driving when the van just pummeled into the car I was in he turned right into the vehicle and did not roleplay vehicular collision discussing "illegal activities in game" during the hostage initiation stream sniping to end lore of RP was already robbed once from this Muhammed fellow and didn't mention one ounce of whom my friend was before the meetup was genuinely pissed off because at the end of clip why would you go back to a scene where you took someone hostage with guns without a mask to begin with? Also asked in OOC if Muhammed would come into discord to discuss the issues with no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1893292232

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

was about a hour and half after the storm my apologies and if i am in the wrong definitely would like to be educated on this situation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, Not sure if you knew but mohammad and the person you gave money to at the beginning are the same people along with the fact that you also mentioned he was you friend over texts which would be seen if you included the part from before you gave the money. This is also coupled with the fact we got your mate first who we spoke to aswell and there is me going back I went back to see if you even made it back just out of my curiosity as we had left you on a mountain where there were mountain lions and a big drop and when I was on the way back I had no power that u died to a local who u stole a car off. At first i was just trying to move your vehicle cause it was blocking traffic then you started to scream for help which got my attention to have a look and find you again I mean i wasnt 100% sure it you even did get out of there alive which is why if you look at the footage i was riding around without my head scarf on to hide my identity from you and your friend so if you did you wouldnt of noticed me straight away but when i heard you in the car and looked at you i realised you were the same person so i put my head scarf back on as i was pretty sure you didn't know me at the beginning and mohammad were the same person. Not sure what couldn't RP hostage role means as I have no power over you being able to roleplay. Also confused on what "illegal activities in game" during the hostage initiation As this also does not make any sense to me. Then you say you asked in ooc but i didnt see any message of it if you still want to discuss this I'm happy to talk with you in discord.

FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess_8TyLXl81Od.png

FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess_jD7nzxPtwl.png

Again how would you know who Leroy is without seeing him or even Tirus was never with him how would you have known that is Leroy? Also by Tirus giving you a name in text doesn't mean anything even Tirus could go by Mojo JoJo for example, for a cover up  if he really wanted/needed to or how would u even see his  character with Tirus it would legit only be by viewing the stream earlier cause we didn't meet up after the storm.  Like I said the scam was excellent RP I give credit man, it was well played but after it got dodgy in my POV and it is all on a 15 hour stream Tirus got nothing to hide it's all on VOD,  how would Tirus have known about your character previously either? Tirus has no idea and has never met Muhammed or the real estate agent in his life, besides you robbing him twice. Why would you assume Tirus would  know this information? Sounds a bit like projection. Also, your buddy already ran over the mountain lion and you made Leroy bleed out. The only way you would  have gotten information would be one way viewing the stream the whole 1 hour clip legit shows everything I have stated prior  from your buddy ziptieing Tirus and putting him into the vehicle  which keeps speaking over me and Tirus says "can I phreaking talk" and clearly frustrated as well just speaking in the stream to him saying "that would be illegal" on our way to the hill you took us too "they are still being robbed i mean" he stated with voice comms I'm assuming on the radios that you guys kept pulling out even when you try to move the vehicle you turn from the first car directly into the car Tirus is bleeding out in like c'mon man then you act like nothing happened with the vehicle.  Can post plenty more cause it was after the storm and got 15 hours of stream that day,  also have multiple chat logs from the twitch chat of people trying to force me to metagame prior which resulted them in getting chat banned.  I'm personally not gonna do that so it is  RP your way there or never find out it is the best experience, legit this was the best RP scam wise Tirus has ever had encountered this RP was amazing and dodgy in my POV. Tirus was solo dolo and only texting Leroy again how would you known this information without metagaming? Tirus legit  just met Leroy in grove  prior to the storm and did not meet up again till we were on the hillside. The whole situation is dodgy in my POV.

Again how would you know who Leroy is without seeing him or even Tirus was never with him how would you have known that is Leroy? Also by Tirus giving you a name in text doesn't mean anything even Tirus could go by Mojo JoJo for example, for a cover up  if he really wanted/needed to or how would u even see his  character with Tirus it would legit only be by viewing the stream earlier cause we didn't meet up after the storm.  Like I said the scam was excellent RP I give credit man, it was well played but after it got dodgy in my POV and it is all on a 15 hour stream Tirus got nothing to hide it's all on VOD,  how would Tirus have known about your character previously either? Tirus has no idea and has never met Muhammed or the real estate agent in his life, besides you robbing him twice. Why would you assume Tirus would  know this information? Sounds a bit like projection. Also, your buddy already ran over the mountain lion and you made Leroy bleed out. The only way you would  have gotten information would be one way viewing the stream the whole 1 hour clip legit shows everything I have stated prior  from your buddy ziptieing Tirus and putting him into the vehicle  which keeps speaking over me and Tirus says "can I phreaking talk" and clearly frustrated as well just speaking in the stream to him saying "that would be illegal" on our way to the hill you took us too "they are still being robbed i mean" he stated with voice comms I'm assuming on the radios that you guys kept pulling out even when you try to move the vehicle you turn from the first car directly into the car Tirus is bleeding out in like c'mon man then you act like nothing happened with the vehicle.  Can post plenty more cause it was after the storm and got 15 hours of stream that day,  also have multiple chat logs from the twitch chat of people trying to force me to metagame prior which resulted them in getting chat banned.  I'm personally not gonna do that so it is  RP your way there or never find out it is the best experience, legit this was the best RP scam wise Tirus has ever had encountered this RP was amazing and dodgy in my POV. Tirus was solo dolo and only texting Leroy again how would you known this information without metagaming? Tirus legit  just met Leroy in grove  prior to the storm and did not meet up again till we were on the hillside. The whole situation is dodgy in my POV.
Well it isnt. I know leroy for A. You told me his name B. I was messaging him on the phone aswell from his number on tweedle and i even asked him in his messages is he your friend ands he said yes. I wasnt in that vehicle with your which im not sure u realised i drove off in a bike and then came back later on a bike after the money was put away.
I am unable to get tweedle logs but i can get text logs from you and ur mate. We also never said either of your names in the entire thing so not sure what the names have anything to do with this situation.
FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess_zzJgSCHZp0.png
from leroy

and the messages i showed originally was a message from YOU not me about mentioning his name. so ill im still confused on where the meta game as come from here. neither me or any of my friends know you stream. I wasnt with you the entire trip apart from taking ur money then going away for a good 5 minutes then reappearing in my mohammad outfit cause my character has multiply personallitys he goes as.

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

this is how Tirus Johnson viewed the situation when it comes down to it at the end of the day again if I am wrong please educate so I can l earn from this at the end of the day. It just looks super sketchy in my own opinion from the driving to pulling back up to a situation YOUR boys pulled guns out, if i do recall guns are illegal in the  UK yes?  I wouldn't even go back to a area to see if they "survived" especially since you thought Tirus "knew Muhammad" again the driving you clearly turned from one car straight into the car TIrus is bleeding out in and just started laughing while hitting a vehicle kinda sus. Never in my own life have I ran into someone and just started laughing about the situation. Not to sure if Muhammed is crazy or what I have no idea, but I clearly stated on stream I had somewhat of a clue but didn't vocalize that in game to jeopardize Tirus' life so you just get to end lore at your own will power or what? how would you get this type of information. Please help me understand this situation man.

I don't feel like this is going anywhere. You are just repeating yourself again after i've explained this once already I think it would be better just to have a staff member just deal with this as them seem appropriate but ill try and explain everything you asked in points.

1. Having a gun is Illegal yes but that has nothing to do with any rule breaks, Getting a gun is possible for a reason if having a gun because it was illegal was against the rules a lot of people would be banned. A good reason for using guns in a situation like that was we didnt know how armed you were and we were scamming you and ur mate for 200k plus whatever you had on you.
2. They is a saying "criminals always return to the scene of the crime" thats what my character has always done and thats something my character will always do. He has been arrested multiply times in the past along with attempted murder and others so returning to a scene of a crime isnt a first for him. There is also the fact that humans are natuarally curious. Could Mohammad got arrested? Yes. but thats all comes down to the fact with his previous arrest he knows police have to have solid proof and at this point it had been a good 20-40mins so Mohammad doubt anyone would still be there but Mohammad was still curious.
3. You mention i was laughing, ok and? what does me laughing have to do with anything, Me and my friends all have radios and talk do you think that maybe one of us hasn't told a joke. I even told them i was heading back up there to see if you two lived or not that. Do i remember why i was laughing? no why would I?
4. Like i said before i was trying to unblock the traffic like. if you look at the clip i rammed you and then i reverse to ram the other vehicle as that was also causing a jam because at the time i thought it was just too empty vehicles someone has put there to be anonying or to steal a better one. At no point untill you said something did i know you were in the vehicle. Also if you look i wait in the van a while to whisper to my mates on radio that i found you incaped and was going to dump and to put on head scarf.
5. You say tyrus knew mohammad. yes but thats why i've already said before thats why you can see me without a head scarf because i doubt someone would just see a baldish man and go instantly. I know them.
6. Dumping people you have killed or have previous alterications with isnt something new. it beens happening since 2021 and it will continueing happening as dumping is a secure way to get those you have had issues not have issues with you again cause they would then be breaking (G4.3)

I've explained everything you have asked.
I understand you were streaming at the time but this has not effect that on the situation in anyway as there was not Metagaming happening. Every bit of information used in game we found out in game.

You have also said "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" Which you have not so im unsure why you have said have.

I asked in ooc if muhammed could come to disc and discuss what happened and I'll be chillin in discord whenever u ready.

- sat in channel for a hour in a half yesterday 8/9/2023 waiting before having to leave understandable especially since we are in different time zones.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @T-Raw301, thank you for taking the time to make this report. Sorry it took so long for it to be reviewed.

Your provided evidence is a one hour twitch stream, is there any chance you could provide timestamps or smaller clip snippets of where you believe rules have been broken?

No worries, at 00:02:09 unrealistic driving, after robbing me and leaving us on mountains by the dam (00:12:00), where "we had left you on a mountain where there were mountain lions", I ran back to the city where I was downed by an npc, at 00:55:36 he returns to kidnap me again after his friend (ClassyCustom, same name on Forums and Twitch) repeatedly stated in my twitch chat I wouldn't be able to remember any of the situation, once my chat confirmed I could remember (as I never got downed/bled out) he drove directly to me (as seen in the clip). Mohammed had no idea where I was, he hadn't seen me for at least 40 minutes ingame yet knew exactly where I was. I believe he did this solely to prevent NHS/players taking me to the hospital. I'm convinced this is MetaGaming.

"if you look at the clip i rammed you and then i reverse to ram the other vehicle as that was also causing a jam because at the time i thought it was just too empty vehicles someone has put there to be anonying or to steal a better one"
00:55:36 you specifically target the car I'm in, with everything else, it seems more than just a coincidence

"Dumping people you have killed or have previous alterications with isnt something new. it beens happening since 2021 and it will continueing happening as dumping is a secure way to get those you have had issues not have issues with you again cause they would then be breaking (G4.3)"

So you returned out of curiosity to see if I was alive, but you also returned to dump my body? You originally assumed I'd die by mountain lion or the "steep cliff",  until my twitch chat confirmed I'd be able to remember the situation, at which point you returned to dump me

Timestamps for video above, chat logs for twitch:

https://gyazo.com/9487995670f94eb041a8e3e853f8a620
https://gyazo.com/67ace6110ad8edca8bd8ce01b8362336
https://gyazo.com/416664677a1076731530f66a0c3b1d7b

Hello @T-Raw301, I'll repeat what I said in my first message, thanks for taking the time to make this report and sorry it took so long to review.

From your provided evidence - mainly the timestamps from your Twitch stream, I am confident that Metagaming has occurred.

The person who arrived to move your downed body was part of the original group who kidnapped you, and I'm confident that it was not a coincidence that he managed to find out where you were, instead they used your twitch stream to locate yourself. This would indeed be a breach of G3.1.

Same goes for the rather unrealistic driving shown at the start of your twitch stream. Using vehicles in such a manner is unrealistic, especially if you do not roleplay any injuries doing so.

The problem is however, I'm unable to identify anybody involved this this situation. I'm unable to process any punishment without a direct piece of evidence showing who was involved. In future, please use /sessionheads to allow us to determine who is who.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back