What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Multiple Coalition membrs - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Multiple Coalition membrs

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP | Fail Driving? Quite a bit

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'll keep it short and sweet, multiple members of the Coalition decided to escalate a simple traffic stop whereby very poor RP on their behalf was provided including what I believe to be Fail Driving, Poor RP and not enough to justify engaging in a firefight.

I am disappointed in these actions taken by multiple members of Coalition as a collective and I expect far higher when having interactions with a whitlisted faction.

This has just been discussed in the liaison room and I personally do not think that these actions can be justified remotely. I ask those that do decide to either reply or review this report to watch the videos in FULL for context.

I am more than happy to elaborate and reply in a productive manner but do not think that this should be acceptable on a 'High Quality RP Server'

Busy's POV -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8eW9MxRfk

Constable's POV -
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1g7NeC-j4Wp3wZ/d1337OIcrfLR?invite=cr-MSxPNjUsMTUyMDIyNjcwLA

James Wyatt POV -
https://youtu.be/wSrtuAs_iqw

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8eW9MxRfk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Right, I'm going to respond to this as I was part of the chase and you have gone and reported a bunch of my group.

Firstly, you sat in liaison and kept saying the whole started of with crazy ramming; the initial situation is missing from your POV however it is included in the Constables POV and I fail to see where this crazy ramming is. You try to pull over an OCG member; we have had an issue with the police the last few weeks and were not going to let anyone be pulled over, traffic stop or not. All that happened was you vehicle was surrounded to allow the person you stopped to drive away, you then tried to leave the situation. At this point we realised that it was you in the car and because of an earlier situation that day where you arrested a coalition member and proceeded to say things like "fuck the coalition, bunch of pussies, don't even wake up" (which might I add is brilliant RP by yourself as a police officer) Zycho tried to ask you to stop for a chat, which you refused and speed off - you were not followed at this point, there was a call to leave you. 

Now there wasn't a rulebreak from your side here but I find it very odd that you make a call on radio to say you were being rammed and guns shown at you and then chased to other officers, not once was any gone pulled on yourself and by giving misinformation like this is instantly escalating a situation with the Coalition. Now moving onto the 2nd "crazy high speed ramming" you kept complaining about in liaison; you run back into Coalition up the road from Pillbox where at 15mph someone cuts you off but then drives away; instead of leaving the situation you decide to say "hes going to regret that". At this point you turn on your lights to start a chase to which we respond by one car nudging you to allow the person to get away - this was not at high speed or overly aggressive to the point it was a full TC and trying to flip your car - it was purely to give the car a chance to flee. This clearly did not deter you and you speed up the road with the sole intention of ramming the car that cut you off; which you do at high speed into a wall - please explain the "police work" or great rp from your side here? You were also going back to chase someone who is part of a gang knowing full well you are out numbered; knowing full well you do not have a lot of police on duty for backup? 

From this stage you get chased, at high speed then complain again about being rammed - I was the issi that was behind you the majority of the way the only times I "rammed" you was you basically break checking and another time in legion when it was clearly a desync issue. You then have the chance to go into MRPD which we were going to let you do no matter what you think - the call was made to let you go into MRPD but you instead ram a coalition car drive on the pavement and continue the chase - clearly out numbered get boxed in and again continue to try and get away to which finally at that stage, you got shot.

Moving onto some other issues with this report and the liaison please explain to me:

• Why you came to liaison to say essentially "I don't care what you have to say I'm going to put a report up" then moving to say you'll listen to our argument to then putting the report up while we are discussing a separate situation with the MRAP.
  • You stated in the liaison "I only login to get a chase" then complain about not getting high quality roleplay - you seem to want to be chased, baiting to be chased then seem to get upset about it? are you here to roleplay or just get chases?
  • You start commenting on "rulebreaks" in game, breaking RP and essentially ruleplaying with comments like "not great engagement here but this is what the city has come to".
  • You said we could have tried to "grip you" before the chase by maybe pointing guns at you and kidnapping you - I'm sorry if we did that you would start to get upset saying "oh typical gang behaviour cant do a traffic stop without escalating to guns being pointed - we did not point a gun we boxed you in so our member could get away, realised who you were and you were asked to stop which you shut down all roleplay to get a chase. 

Midway through you saying how bad Coalition RP was you have other police and staff saying this in the VC text channel:

image.png

We chased you for a reason as you said your character is a dickhead; you acted like one earlier on in the day which is why we tried to stop you. We do not do this on every traffic stop. This wasn't a "fuck feds lets just chase and shoot them cos they stopped us"

This whole situation just shows you wanted to bait a chase, basically nvl'd chasing a ramming gang members cars knowing their gang is in the area, giving false comms to other officers to incorrectly escalate  the response from PD towards us.

I'm not going to go into a discussion on this here; seeing as it was talked about last night. Leaving the this response for staff to see our side of things and will leave it for them to decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello hello,

I'll adress all of the points raised above and then add no further.

Yes, within liason I did outline multiple times that there was ramming which is outlined evidently within the clips above. If this is what you believe is acceptable then fair play but as already outlined I expect more from you guys as the RP usually provided is of a higher standard in comparison to other groups knocking about.

"We are not going to let anyone get pulled over" - Fair play, if this is the case then that is fine and you are more than entitled to have this 'play-style' or 'attitude' towards the police however without prior context which I personally believe shouldn't be needed this is poor. 

In relation to this incident ealier I woudl love to see a POV of this engagement that you are stating and again I do not see how this has any relevance for the RP provided in these clips. Also, if we can keep the points addressed clear and evident as 'hearsay' isn't really going to do anyone any favours when discussing this incident. If there was an issue with RP provided this should have been addressed at the time and I do indeed recall exactly what I said as I have reviewed my Medals and you are far from it so please don't make allegations unless there is a geinune issue which should have been raised by the individual earlier. At the time he did not have a problem and actually had a laugh and we had some good RP but I guess thats been miscommunicated which is no surprise.

I don't recall saying there were "guns shown at me", please tell me where I said this.  

If you think that the escessive amount of "nuding" as you refer to is acceptable RP on this server then that is fair enough and again I do wish that you reconsider your methods of engaging. As I mentioned yesterday with staff present, there are a million and one methods and alternatives to 'rob' or 'interact' with police. In the above incident based on what has actually happened I don't think this is accetable and looks more like bumper cars and there was literally no verbal engagement from your lads, unless you can display otherwise... there literally wasn't. 

"Moving onto some other issues with this report and the liaison please explain to me:"

• Why you came to liaison to say essentially "I don't care what you have to say I'm going to put a report up" then moving to say you'll listen to our argument to then putting the report up while we are discussing a separate situation with the MRAP."

I didn't say that, please don't mis-quote me and use 'hearsay'. I explained myself very cleary which again you understood after I clarified what we were talking about. Whilst within the liason I created a ticket which staff will have a log of enquiring about placing a report before I actually did. I have ample amount of time to hear a justification from your side before placing a report onto the forums whereby I do not feel a reasonable explanation was given on an individual basis for the roleplay and actions taken by your members displayed in the clips above.

• You start commenting on "rulebreaks" in game, breaking RP and essentially ruleplaying with comments like "not great engagement here but this is what the city has come to"

So I cannot say "no great engagement here but this is what the city has come to", I didn't think this would russle any bushes but I guess I'll justify the obvious. Yes, quite evidently, myself and the other officers present were dissapointed in the RP and behaviour displayed as shown in the clips and made comments over the radio which remained in-rp which I don't think I need to explain. Your members did not show "engagement" with us and again this was reiterated over the radio to provide context to all officers making way to us trying to understand what was actually going on.

• You said we could have tried to "grip you" before the chase by maybe pointing guns at you and kidnapping you - I'm sorry if we did that you would start to get upset saying "oh typical gang behaviour cant do a traffic stop without escalating to guns being pointed - we did not point a gun we boxed you in so our member could get away, realised who you were and you were asked to stop which you shut down all roleplay to get a chase.

Again, please do not mis-quote what I have said. Let's not talk about what-ifs or hypertheticals when reviewing a report which actions have been taking in the past. I merely stated an example to paint a picture for context stating words to the effect of using alternatives such as displaying firearms etc if your intentions were to kidnap me. Again, this didn't happen and I think that no matter your intentions as a white-listed gang this could have been dealt with much better and prevent poor RP which I am under the belief contravened rulebreaks and so do others present. Saying I would be upset at this I don't think has any relevance but I can only say you have assumed wrong 😉

"Midway through you saying how bad Coalition RP was you have other police and staff saying this in the VC text channel:"

1c86fe972abb12d32f84368895ec947b.png

And myself included and you know this so please don't try to paint a hostile picture, there was discussion held and all points were address with ample time. Your gang does provide a higher standard of RP in comparison to others as I experienced earlier within the day. However, this sitation in my and others eyes was poor and I expect better personally.

"We chased you for a reason as you said your character is a dickhead; you acted like one earlier on in the day which is why we tried to stop you. We do not do this on every traffic stop. This wasn't a "fuck feds lets just chase and shoot them cos they stopped us"

Fair enough if there is an RP reason behind your actions, atleast next time display it. There was little to no verbal engagement or interaction / RP at all provided by anyone present and this prevents us as officers who were trying to provide RP little to no options as shown. If you generally feel as if I was baiting that is a shame and this wasn't raised in liason room. At the end of the day I am RPing as an officer so it is obvious as to why I was interacting / taking chase of specific vehicles which have commited offences however when this escalated is when I decided to evade etc and attempt to go back to MRPD which is verbally indicated as well however was not completed as I explained in liason. I personally do not think there is an issue with any of my actions personally as there was an RP justification for all of them taken which again I can address or clarify accordingly given the circumstances outlined in the videos.

"False comms to officers to incorrectly escalate the reponse from PD towards us". Where?

If there are any perspectives / POVs from your members I would be intrigued to see as to see the attempted RP behind the actions displayed but I don't want to keep reiterating my original points as I already feel like a broken record.

If there is anything else that needs to be addressed please let me know accordingly.

200.gif

"We are not going to let anyone get pulled over" - Fair play, if this is the case then that is fine and you are more than entitled to have this 'play-style' or 'attitude' towards the police however without prior context which I personally believe shouldn't be needed this is poor.
This isn't a "play style" or "attitude" we are employing with police - we have recently had an issue with the police and were in the middle of conflict; everyone is armed no one is stopping for a traffic stop or what ever stop which is why you were blocked to allow the person to drive off. We could have just put a bullet in your head and gone on with the day. There was no excessive bumping or w/e when you were blocked off.

In relation to this incident ealier I woudl love to see a POV of this engagement that you are stating and again I do not see how this has any relevance for the RP provided in these clips. Also, if we can keep the points addressed clear and evident as 'hearsay' isn't really going to do anyone any favours when discussing this incident. If there was an issue with RP provided this should have been addressed at the time and I do indeed recall exactly what I said as I have reviewed my Medals and you are far from it so please don't make allegations unless there is a geinune issue which should have been raised by the individual earlier. At the time he did not have a problem and actually had a laugh and we had some good RP but I guess thats been miscommunicated which is no surprise.
I'm not sure what you are going on about here, why would someone clip every interaction they have on the server; I'm personally saying a police officer to speak like that is poor makes no sense. However there is no rule break or issue here its purely in RP issue and the reason you got chased. You didn't get chased because you were some random cop.

I don't recall saying there were "guns shown at me", please tell me where I said this.
1:12 on the medal clip "All presenting weapons"

I didn't say that, please don't mis-quote me and use 'hearsay'. I explained myself very cleary which again you understood after I clarified what we were talking about. Whilst within the liason I created a ticket which staff will have a log of enquiring about placing a report before I actually did. I have ample amount of time to hear a justification from your side before placing a report onto the forums whereby I do not feel a reasonable explanation was given on an individual basis for the roleplay and actions taken by your members displayed in the clips above.
You did say this Adam, this is not "hearsay" there were multiple who heard you say it; you instantly said you were going to report and that you opened a ticket about it; so why bother join the liaison? You did eventually say you'll then hear our side - the liaison continues with Stuart discussing the MRAP to which you later say you've already put the report without giving us any time to discuss. You came in with the attitude you want to report no matter what was said.

So I cannot say "no great engagement here but this is what the city has come to", I didn't think this would russle any bushes but I guess I'll justify the obvious. Yes, quite evidently, myself and the other officers present were dissapointed in the RP and behaviour displayed as shown in the clips and made comments over the radio which remained in-rp which I don't think I need to explain. Your members did not show "engagement" with us and again this was reiterated over the radio to provide context to all officers making way to us trying to understand what was actually going on.
You can clearly tell you are trying to hint at the fact you feel rules are being broken; don't try and down play it multiple people have said the same thing about what you have said during the clips.

Again, please do not mis-quote what I have said. Let's not talk about what-ifs or hypertheticals when reviewing a report which actions have been taking in the past. I merely stated an example to paint a picture for context stating words to the effect of using alternatives such as displaying firearms etc if your intentions were to kidnap me. Again, this didn't happen and I think that no matter your intentions as a white-listed gang this could have been dealt with much better and prevent poor RP which I am under the belief contravened rulebreaks and so do others present. Saying I would be upset at this I don't think has any relevance but I can only say you have assumed wrong 😉
It was not a mis-quote its exactly what you said; you gave it as an example of how we could have done it different but presented with an even worse RP scenario. I'm more than entitled to talk about what was said in the liaison as it was about this report. You cut off all avenues of RP by panicking when someone asks you for a chat then speeding off.

Fair enough if there is an RP reason behind your actions, atleast next time display it. There was little to no verbal engagement or interaction / RP at all provided by anyone present and this prevents us as officers who were trying to provide RP little to no options as shown. If you generally feel as if I was baiting that is a shame and this wasn't raised in liason room. At the end of the day I am RPing as an officer so it is obvious as to why I was interacting / taking chase of specific vehicles which have commited offences however when this escalated is when I decided to evade etc and attempt to go back to MRPD which is verbally indicated as well however was not completed as I explained in liason. I personally do not think there is an issue with any of my actions personally as there was an RP justification for all of them taken which again I can address or clarify accordingly given the circumstances outlined in the videos.

You were asked for a chat and then sped off.. what do you want us to do, put a dispatch into PD HI ADAM CAN YOU PLEASE COME FOR A CHAT WITH COALITION THANKS XX it was clear we initially wanted you to stop you chose to panic and ran and we did not chase you; You even then turned back around to go back to the area to find us. and then tail a convoy of multiple coalition members.

"False comms to officers to incorrectly escalate the reponse from PD towards us". Where?
1:12 on the medal clip "All presenting weapons"

If there are any perspectives / POVs from your members I would be intrigued to see as to see the attempted RP behind the actions displayed but I don't want to keep reiterating my original points as I already feel like a broken record.
INSERT HERE - Create and share your videos with Clipchamp

You can see the call was to block you to allow the member to leave; Zycho then attempted to speak to you and you paniced drove off, you were not followed  and the call was made not to engage - the rest you can see form your own clips that you came to find us; then get cut off at 15 mph barely doing anything to you. To which you responded he is going to regret this.. how is this the police work you said you were doing? you sped up without saying anything and at highspeed rammed a car purposely into a wall. What do you expect to happen when you act like this.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Let's get to it,

I will start with ID "475", having a full on collision with a Taxi Driver at 0:37, I am aware tensions are high and  you might be looking for an escape route from Adam, but colliding with a taxi at such high speeds, spinning off and even ending in a lamp post you'd be in a pickle vehicle and injury wise.  That being said I am going to throw you a life line and give you a verbal warning for Common Sense I trust you will improve on this in the future. 

Now, I know Adam mentioned they are baiting in his clip to quote it; "They appear to be baiting, and ramming us at this stage with no engagement whatsoever". You had many opportunities to get away yet you decided to keep stopping after minor gains to check and see if you were there. This shows me that you wanted the chase yourself, and chose to pursue them further even after being at a very clear disadvantage. It does not make sense to claim a group is baiting yet stopping and allowing them to catch up, you pressed your panic and if anything your main objective should have been to get out of there and not look back until you felt safe, maybe even regrouping with other officers in/out LS.

Again you are also driving in a manor crashing into vehicles and not acting out your injuries and I am trusting that you also will improve by acting out your injuries in the future however my concern is throughout the footage you seem to be breaking RP mentioning server rules in a RP fashion to quote it "they seem to be ramming me without any ",  I understand that in such tense situations if you feel that someone else is in breach of the rules it does ruin ones experience. My advice is to try and keep composure allow the situation to take its course then reflect on it once its done giving you time to calm down and look at what could have gone better on both sides. Maybe even reaching out to the other players if you think that is necessary. 

That being said,

ID 475: Verbal Warning (Note will be added)
Adam Busy: 1 Day Ban - Common Sense C1.7

I see Police always complain about Crims and Crims about Police so ill leave this comment for both sides to reflect on

In order to see change you must be part of that change yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back