What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Multiple Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Multiple Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: NLR/Exploiting/Hop On?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Around 22:30 to 00:00 there was a fight a the Ranch vs Cutlass during the fight multiple cutlass were killed leaving only a couple alive around the ranch until suddenly multiple cars showed back up at the ranch.

We know for sure that Kane "K.Busy" ID 501 NLR'd. He was shot in this clip by Derek Brown

https://clipchamp.com/watch/H88Z0ITruif

He then came back later to the ranch which was still an ongoing situation which he was downed at, to try and take bodies.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1093194582239477780/1130639679738359828/image.png

There other ID's we have are:

711 - Believed to have died at the Ranch then came back and killed someone leaving the Ranch (Kevin Smith)
997 - Believed to have NLR'd
1177 - Someone wearing the exact same clothing was killed by Johnny Rogers - Believed to be the same person possibly can be seen in the clip back on the ranch (possibly relogged and got a new ID) - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k1sEc6hrWPyqt/d1337A7ojGwi?invite=cr-MSxFanIsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA
1138 - Possibly classed has hop on? However the main issue here is wearing nothing identifiable as cutlass but also then somehow managed to phased Yang through a wall and a door into the boot of a car seen in this clip - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k1C7tLh7wO83Q/e6zNjPJGXBSA?invite=cr-MSxYSjIsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA

On the note of not wearing colours - not only was 1138 not in any Cutlass colours but Adam Mono was wearing a random suit again, not any type of identifiable clothing seen here:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k0NPpT9JP6plV/d1337ZBNMOCQ?invite=cr-MSxJelIsMTY2ODY1MzMs

Another out of colours cutlass member showed up in a Ballas coloured purple Issi seen here:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k0YXylC7MhQdB/d13376SOBjFy?invite=cr-MSxsNkQsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA

Going by recent reports being blacked out/not in colours and shooting is classed as RDM.

We do not have clips for everything but with the IDs I'm sure staff will be able to see if the above is true. Happy to disregard some of the IDs if they haven't broken any rules but multiple seemed to and we were not able to have all clips and ids.

Once being called out for NLR a couple of people left after already breaking the rule and scoping bodies. This is now a constant issue with most fights vs Cutlass and only getting worse, The fight was coming to an end and turned into what feels like a game of COD Zombies. We requested for liaison but nobody showed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k1C7tLh7wO83Q/e6zNjPJGXBSA?invite=cr-MSxYSjIsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello 

I am not sure how you have come to the conclusion of me '' phasing ''  this individual through a wall. I do appreciate you showing the full scenario from start to finish. After reversing the car i had opened the boot, i also provided some roleplay with getting another cutlass member to hold the door while i moved you into the boot. To me you was slightly more central and within the open path to the boot. I do feel like this is a clasping of straws in the term used as '' phasing ''. One,  you will always teleport directly into vehicles when placed no matter the scenario, second the doors are open and if they were locked that would have been a different case. They where open and i further made sure i kept them open while you was placed in the boot. Game mechanics prevent organic/natural movement so calling this exploiting/phasing would call for a review of in fact most movement we do in the server.

Hello 

I am not sure how you have come to the conclusion of me '' phasing ''  this individual through a wall. I do appreciate you showing the full scenario from start to finish. After reversing the car i had opened the boot, i also provided some roleplay with getting another cutlass member to hold the door while i moved you into the boot. To me you was slightly more central and within the open path to the boot. I do feel like this is a clasping of straws in the term used as '' phasing ''. One,  you will always teleport directly into vehicles when placed no matter the scenario, second the doors are open and if they were locked that would have been a different case. They where open and i further made sure i kept them open while you was placed in the boot. Game mechanics prevent organic/natural movement so calling this exploiting/phasing would call for a review of in fact most movement we do in the server.
So to mask the fact you do phase him through a door/wall you provided some great role play of /me opens boot..through closed doors? Then stand there struggling to get the correct angle to force him into the car, all while holding a shotgun..this makes real sense. You can put people into cars from the other side of walls and fences..just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Another out of colours cutlass member showed up in a Ballas coloured purple Issi seen here:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k0YXylC7MhQdB/d13376SOBjFy?invite=cr-MSxsNkQsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA

Hello Raj, it's me... purple Issi guy. Not sure what the colour choice of my car has to do with this situation. Here is my outfit of choice for last nights shindig - not out of colours:

QdhuR4y.png

Have a great day.

So to mask the fact you do phase him through a door/wall you provided some great role play of /me opens boot..through closed doors? Then stand there struggling to get the correct angle to force him into the car, all while holding a shotgun..this makes real sense. You can put people into cars from the other side of walls and fences..just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
A wall , fence or a solid barrier does not equate to two open doors that are able to swing in and out. in '' real sense'' i could drag his body around the door into the boot, GTA mechanics only allow you to hold open a door by aiming something @ the door or literally wedging yourself in front. like i said if your calling this exploiting then placing and removing  individuals straight into a car without opening the doors or smashing the doors would be exploiting as you said  quote on quote it would be  ''phasing'' them through glass/metal. I am sure staff can shed some light on whether this would be exploiting which i highly doubt. The only thing i believe i could have improved on is having my shotgun out but yet again im in the house of some people that want me dead. 

I also just want to leave this video here for your information Raj and want your genuine opinion on it. enjoy : ) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMoqN0Gb1ng  

Lets just do what you said... " I am sure staff can shed some light on whether this would be exploiting"

I'm not here to discuss other videos or reports, I've said what me and multiple people have felt this was and nothing you are saying is swaying my opinion with what happened, especially with your history. However if staff say its fine then its fine and we move on 🙂

Any reason why you turned up not wearing your gangs colours? You seemed to have glossed over that part?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hey @Raj

Just for clarity, are all the clips on this report from the same incident on the same day?

Okay, I've added some notes as a hidden comments with the correct date and time stamps on them.

I have a question and some findings for you @Raj

We know for sure that Kane "K.Busy" ID 501 NLR'd. He was shot in this clip by Derek Brown

https://clipchamp.com/watch/H88Z0ITruif

He then came back later to the ranch which was still an ongoing situation which he was downed at, to try and take bodies.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1093194582239477780/1130639679738359828/image.png
How can you prove these are the same people? I've watched the video of course, but the picture is a bit more easier to see who you're talking about.

I dug into K.Busys logs, here is what I found:

Derek Brown kills Kane Lloyd | 17/07/23, 22:37:12

Kane Lloyd next death | 18/07/23, 21:01:21

Raj Patel Death | 17/07/23, 22:37:19 | His bleed out timer is at 16 minutes 46 seconds

Going by recent reports being blacked out/not in colours and shooting is classed as RDM.
This is incorrect. Being blacked out, and not in colours is a gang war rule not a server rule. Context matters, we as The Staff Team are aware that Cutlass and Coalition have been going at it for months (Recently finished).

711 - Believed to have died at the Ranch then came back and killed someone leaving the Ranch (Kevin Smith)
Kevin Smith was killed by Johnny Dick but ID 711 is Bobby Cloud. Bobby never broke NLR unless you have proof that he returned to the gunfight to scoop bodies. As far as I can see, his next kill is a day later.

997 - Believed to have NLR'd
ID 997 (Paul Mclovin) | No kills or deaths 17/07/23

Only on 16/07/23 03:29am & 18/07/23 20:54pm

1177 - Someone wearing the exact same clothing was killed by Johnny Rogers - Believed to be the same person possibly can be seen in the clip back on the ranch (possibly relogged and got a new ID) - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k1sEc6hrWPyqt/d1337A7ojGwi?invite=cr-MSxFanIsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA
This player killed Raj Patel, then died 18 minutes later. Next kill was 18th 21:06.

1138 - Possibly classed has hop on? However the main issue here is wearing nothing identifiable as cutlass but also then somehow managed to phased Yang through a wall and a door into the boot of a car seen in this clip - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1k1C7tLh7wO83Q/e6zNjPJGXBSA?invite=cr-MSxYSjIsMTM2NDU5MzUyLA
I'll comment on this once I submit the final reply.

How can you prove these are the same people? I've watched the video of course, but the picture is a bit more easier to see who you're talking about.

I dug into K.Busys logs, here is what I found:

The person in the picture   with Kane in the Issi was Ali Goob not myself, he has it clipped but medal was not letting him upload the clip so he sent me the screenshot from it, unfortunately Goob left to go out of the country for 2 months. He sent a me a screenshot of the ID when he was chucked in a boot but its just a black screen showing 501. Goob was killed well after Kane Lloyd's first death to Derek. I don't believe he went down again but he did come back to scoop bodies. FYI not sure who killed Ali Goob but it was Kane that came to scoop him.

If its any help:

image.png

You can see the date and time it was sent to me. If you want the video unfortunately he wont be back till September I believe.

In terms of the others, as I said if they turn out to be wrong then apologies, some people were dressed exactly the same (like the monkey mask and same hoodie) so it was difficult to tell who they were.

This is incorrect. Being blacked out, and not in colours is a gang war rule not a server rule. Context matters, we as The Staff Team are aware that Cutlass and Coalition have been going at it for months (Recently finished).
That's fine if this is staffs stance on this, its noted.

Very well @Greggs9

With the additional information that has been found, passed and dug into. Lets get into this report and clear this all up.

Johnny Dick First Kill on Coalition | 17/07/23, 22:26

Johnny Dick Death | 17/07/23, 22:37:12 (Ranch)

Johnny Dick Revived | 17/07/23, 22:59:26 (Pillbox)

Johnny Dick Next Kill | 17/07/23, 23:22:30 (Ranch)

This is an NLR break, albeit you waited more than enough time. Although, it is indeed still the same situation, the same gunfight...

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 71362

Rule(s): G4.5

==

Kane Lloyd Revived | 17/07/2023, 23:00:07

Ali Goob Death to Albert Winsford | 17/07/2023, 22:47:41 | His bleed out timer is at 16:46

Kane is seen on-scene in an Issi Classic with the footage provided, the image provided, and the image of his ID after the situation ended.

Ali Goob Bleed out | 17/07/2023, 23:37:04

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 71505

Rule(s): G4.5

==

Now, onto the finale @Chino Dex

What you did, may seem okay from this report which was previously declined 

However, the context is super different. There wasn't anything blocking the path in this report such as a door like there was in the clip of you doing this. I understand where you are coming from, and I understand where @Raj+ Coalition are coming from. It's much like, how 'Carry a Friend' needs to be accepted or declined.

You will be receiving a very stern warning, any further rule breaks from yourself and we wont give you the opportunity again.

Action: Warning

CharID: 59328

Rule(s): C2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back