What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Multiple Cutlass, Mainly 161 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Terry Akinson
Reported Players: Multiple Cutlass, Mainly 161
Date: May 6, 2024
Time: 16:00
What best describes this incident: NLR
Please (in detail) describe the incident: For a little context:
At approximately 1600 myself and other Aztecas decided to go and look for Ballas, starting at their turf. Whilst driving around Balla turf a couple of Aztecas started getting chased by Cutlass members. Aztecas regrouped on the highway where a few Aztecas were shot and downed by Cutlass members without any RP . This is what caused a gun fight to happen between Aztecas and Cutlass.

It was during this fight that I believe 161 was injured to the point he was incapacitated. I can only assume he was then picked up by other members of Cutlass and saved. I was also incapacitated during this fight and picked up by Cutlass and as a result I was taken to the garage of the Arcade.

At around 1630 161 and multiple others came to the Arcade to my surprise. This wouldn't have been an issue had there not been downed Azteca members there.

It is my understanding that regardless of if the Arcade if their turf, if there are downed members of the other party there he shouldn't have returned.

I asked 161 in looc about this and he admitted to going down in the fight. I then asked him why he was then at the Arcade with downed Azteca members he stated that it was because it was "his home" and that it wasn't a "combat situation". Screenshot of looc chat - https://gyazo.com/5ae313073f1da11874085f2fdacc2fe1
For clarity I would like to just quote the rule so myself and the cutlass members that returned are on the same page as to why this report has been placed.

The NLR rule, specifically G4.5 states that when you have been revived due to injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

I believe this is what 161 and others has not understood. Yes the Arcade may be his home but they have deliberately placed himself in a position where they could be re-entered into that same combat situation had Aztecas decided to go to the Arcade as it was to my understanding that other members of Cutlass were still out fighting with other Aztecas and the fight was constantly moving. There was nothing stopping the fight moving to the Arcade.

I haven't chose to liaise with 161 about this as I find liaisons with Cutlass can become very toxic and not a lot really gets solved.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://gyazo.com/5ae313073f1da11874085f2fdacc2fe1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...28d8f392ab26fe725fdc5028fe0dca27ee3e0748e15a&

I was in the Arcade recovering when you were lying on the floor, instead of leaving you without any RP I tried to make the situation enjoyable. You ignored all the RP and chose to use LOOC. As far as I'm aware there was no combat in the Arcade. Would you be interested in a Liaison?

Hi General,

Regardless of what you were doing at the Arcade and the RP you were giving, you weren't supposed to be there.

If what you were saying was okay, that means that every single member of Cutlass that was downed would be able to return to the Arcade with downed Azteca members present and put themselves in a position where they could have been re-entered into the situation.

The rule clearly states, you shouldn't have put yourself in a position where you could be re-entered into the same situation that caused you to be down. There was nothing stopping the fight being taken to the Arcade as it was moving all over the place, and you would have got yourself re-involved thus breaking G4.5.

No I have no interest in liaising.

As previously stated there was no combat at the arcade, Your accusations are quite speculative. After being treated at pillbox I went to the arcade and was there for a good while before anybody even turned up. I simply went back to home turf to keep a low profile and ensure I could distance myself from ongoing combat.

Again, I’ll quote the rule for you.

G4.5 - once revived you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

I would like to emphasise the bit of the rule where it states “Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.”

I believe you have broken this rule as there was every possibility that the on going fight that caused you to be downed could have moved to the Arcade. Not only that but you have put yourself with downed Azteca members that were downed in the same fight.

I’m not going to keep repeating myself because tbh it’s just boring. I’ll leave this for staff to ask any questions and make a decision.

"I believe you have broken this rule as there was every possibility that the on going fight that caused you to be downed could have moved to the Arcade. Not only that but you have put yourself with downed Azteca members that were downed in the same fight."

By this logic this will render me unsafe anywhere in the city as the fight has the potential to move to any location. Hence why It felt appropriate to relocate into our locked safe house.

Good Evening all here,

@Tezza Thank you for putting up this report, I'll describe what I'm going to do with it below.

So I'll start by saying that we will always encourage people to liaise with each other, I know that these are nor mandatory and sometimes these liaisons may not be at all successful, but we would always recommend it.

This report today will be denied for the following reason,

General returning to 'home turf' especially when the fight is else where, isn't to far fetched, and in this case we wouldn't be classing it as a rule break, this is not too different from the Police in the server, when they are shot, they return to the station to regroup and regather their inventory and then deal with the person who shot them in the cells, anyone from that group could attack the police station, bring in the same scenario as the Arcade.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back