What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Muumitroll666 - RDM (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

Your In-game name

Jim Bean

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Muumitroll666

Date of the incident

18/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Rocked up to oil trailer to attempt to rob the guys there one of the guys went to go jump in to hes truck I told him not to jump in it his truck or it will be disabled attempted to shoot out to the tires but then he drove away I turned around to the other guy said put your hands up and then he shot me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ZF7_QrSTUwU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@SGT Max Conway do you feel you gave the person getting into the truck sufficient warning, and time to comply before shooting at the tyres?

I don't believe Muumitroll666 has a forum account to be able to defend their actions.

SGT Max Conway, if you watch the video back, you will see that you quickly say "dont get in the vehicle or it will be disabled" after the player has started getting in the vehicle (the getting in script started before you started speaking). Not a clear order given the speed you say it at. You also give no time whatsoever for the person to comply with your order before you start shooting. 

This is not acceptable, you should know that; multiple clear warnings and giving chase is a far better option before opening fire and do not start a gun fight. This will therefore be a warning to you, and will go down on your player notes, and we expect better "initiation" in the future. The whole situation could have been avoided.

Muumitroll666 will be issued with a ban for the following RDM, as they gave next to no roleplay before shooting you. 

76561197988855743 Steam ID

b0e7e10aa0f0bdcf088fa9600520b2c4 BattlEye GUID

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back