What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Myles - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor God of Thunder

Your In-game name

PAR. Thor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Myles

Date of the incident

05/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The individual in question was going around Kavala RDM-ing everyone he could find. As a medic, I had not heard shots in several minutes, and I saw a patient on the ground from an unrelated incident. I proceeded to go to the patient and begin treatment, as shown in the video, and Myles came up and shot myself and 3 others, proceeding to execute them and myself. In the attached video you can see the start of treatment and the arrival of Myles, the RDM-er.

I attempted to contact the individual to resolve the situation, however this was met with no reply as he was already ignoring many other players who were making the same request, as i learned shortly after the incident.

The cops were able to finally subdue Myles and Ollie (his apparent cohort, however I have no personal evidence on Ollie and as such he is not part of my report) but they force respawned when I arrived to assist them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/590abab4b1a41f6234/rdm-of-a-medic-by-myles
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Just want to point out as well, this is a report specifically due to RDM of an on duty medic

To the staff member who looks at this.

As PAR Thor mentioned above Ollie is indeed a friend of Myles and was very racist after he was killed by a friend of mine, a video can be provided on request.

Another guy that was with Miles and Ollie that goes by the name of Bear metagames me and shoots me without saying a single word as seen in the video below.

He failed badly so i melted him with my MXM.

My apologies if i should not be posting on here, but these goons have no interest in playing the server serious and are here just to fuck around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Miles Ollie and Bear were killed multiple times in the space of 15 mins and kept coming back breaking NLR and breaking RP

Accepted - Action Taken

Myles - 2.2 & 2.12

Name:Myles
Steam ID:76561198127114286
GUID:a3f9b37d5be22bf4a83e209ab86b4b1b

As for your comment @TCK Pee Money, I will be actioning a ban today on 'Bear' for RDM! If you could please send me the video of the person being racist via TS or Forums that'd be great!

Accepted - Action Taken

Bear - 2.2

Name:Bear
Steam ID:76561197990247019
GUID:68a61783fd9469e5486214715d3b0ecd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back