What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mystery,Necrobiosis,and gang - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasW

Your In-game name

PC Thomas [5839]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mystery,Necrobiosis,and gang

Date of the incident

25/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'll let the video do the talking, we responded to a bank robbery in agios, at the time, we were getting a debrief for RTU, there was no threats of any officers in the area or if we enter the bank we will get shot, this comes right from Sonder and Gurlainn. I went in the back of the bank to take a tactical advantage and I get shot sright away.
We called them to listen and Mystery came and said he his group did nothing wrong, Lisian lasted about 30 seconds and he left. He came back later and stated I shot first and I did wrong and he was going to staff and reporting.
I'm sure Sonder or Gurlainn, have a recording of the negotiating, as they were the ones there

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b5781313eb0004643/rdm-agios
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was there and we had the bank covered and hostages. I was across the road in the building. The officers were told not to attempt to enter the building, The officers basically stormed it. We opened fire accordingly. We were role playing but the bank glitched halfway through and stopped the robbery.  I fail to see how this is a RDM When we had one hostage stood on the balcony with a gun to his head. The doors all covered and told you not to enter. Your response was to go straight round the back of the building and straight in. If I am unbanned then I will definitely be sure to film future game play! Power abuse by the officers for sure. You cannot call us out for a RDM when you failed to role play and entered the building. It was made clear by all of us not to enter. They said they were not going to enter the building at 1.00 and at 2.29 had opened the door too enter even though at that time we were still trying to negotiate a plan of action with the officers out front. I believe they filed this report as they were killed. I also believe it has something to do with me being kicked and banned by Gurlanin without any chance of a discussion etc.. Secondly Id like to know how its role play for them to just move our vehicle as you can clearly see in the video?? If the police arrived to an actual bank robbery they don't ever go 'Oh look its clearly the bank robbers car.. Lets move it so they don't know where it is...?' How is that not blatantly breaking roleplay??

I am part of the gang and was too involved in this robbery. We have literally planned this heist for an hour, having two hostages everyone on strategic positions, decoys, getaway car etc. We thought police will roleplay (as it almost always do) and we will be out smoothly. When police arrived they were informed it was a hostage situation, but regardless as seen on the video they attempt a breach from behind even if it meant that hostages may loose their life. In real life police wouldnt even consider doing that in a first place, if police in real life would breach the building like that in hostage situation it is natural they would be shot and hell would break loose which also happened here.

This wasn't an ordinary heist, even thou it might have appeared like that to the police officer that was shot. Officer that was shot clearly thought he might gain tactical advantage by going from behind even tho we had everything covered which means he was wrong. We all were arrested eventually and went to prison, there were other police officers that were shot (i personally shot two of them during this incident) but they havent claimed rdm because it was all roleplay.

I understand the point of view from officer Thomas, but i dont feel like this is RDM, this is what would real life robbery look like  and thats what we try to emulate on server. 

also there was also one hostage displayed on a terrace with a gun on his head. (we had this planned so good 😞 )

there was no threats of any officers in the area or if we enter the bank we will get shot, this comes right from Sonder and Gurlainn
Multiple threats about entering and being shot hence one of your officers at the 1 minute on the video states you are not going to enter the building

What is not shown in the video is that our guys at the front of the bank are telling the police not to enter the building whilst negotiating, Mystery had told the officer at the front of the bank that if any police enter they will be fired upon and hostages will be shot. I had seen PC Thomas's shoulder move passed the window and had yelled out to not enter or they will be shot, PC Thomas entered and I immediately enaged and also against the second officer that pushed behind.
The police had pushed the bank extremely quickly without any thought for the safety of other officers and hostages. Understandable it is a stressed situation but thinking about it, what did you expect the outcome would be after pushing against heavily armed suspects that rapidly, without engaging in roleplay in a hostage/robbery situation as per the server rules. 
I do not feel like this is RDM, as a situation that arises with hostages police and suspects armed is already cause for a volatile and hostile situation where as both parties should already understand the chances of engagement.
The communication with the police maybe should be clearer before engaging in negotiations with hostage.

Clearly the police have poor communication, I informed at least 5 officers at the front off the bank if anyone enters the bank they would be shot. 

On the video 00:59 "WE'RE NOT GOING TO ENTER THE BUILDING ALIGHT" It was clearly part of the negotiation 

The whole thing was planned out nicely, One person negotiating. One person watching hostages, One person watching back, One get away driver, two people outside the bank over looking the situation. The negotiations were very clear, NOONE ENTER THE BANK. Once we had finished we would hand one hostage over and keep the other one to have a safe passage out of the bank. I was open for negotiations as was talking to the unarmed officer in the front. You can clearly hear in the video how trigger happy they sound,  No concern for the hostages. The RP was set up to go smooth but ruined by two cops who didn't listen and desided to push the back off the bank, So thanks for destroying our RP mate. If that was real life the hostages brains would be all over the wall ❤️   

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to wait till Staff reply, however when I spoke to other officers 2 of which are staff I was told no threat had been made that if we enter we.hostages will be shot.

Also Mystery, still waiting on your claim that I shot first ? if you would back that up thanks

Mate. I clearly said that was what I was told. I tried resolving this with you on TS before this escalated. What more do you want to hear from me? I was speaking on behalf of 6 gang member's who were blasting their perspective in my ear. We're not in the wrong here as you can clearly see in the video.  

okey, so first off all this was really messy. no onto the point. 
i spoke with gurlanin and sonder. they both gave me the same answer. 
You never said that the cops will get shot if they enter the building. 
indeed sonder say we will not enter the building. he reqeusted he could go inside. you guys said no you cant. 
Wich he responded okey we will not enter the building. You can see Thomas, Was just trying to get an advantage by being already inside. 
Incase the negotiations went wrong. And necrobiosis just spray him down.This is a breach of rule 2.2 RDM.

In real life police wouldnt even consider doing that in a first place, if police in real life would breach the building like that in hostage situation it is natural they would be shot and hell would break loose which also happened here.
i am pretty sure in real life, Not every single person walks around with assault rifles. This is still a game people try to have fun on. 
in order to keep it fun for everyone. there are rules in place. Engaging in high quality roleplay before you shoot is one of them. 

So final conclusion. 

@Necrobiosis will recieve a ban for 2.2 RDM.
osaka will recieve a warning for reopening fire on cops and a civilian, after the gunfight was clearly over. 

Necrobiosis - BAN - 2.2 -
Osaka - Warning - 2.2

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back