What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - N/A - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio Stokes

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Sons

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I Was on a phone call to someone in the city when i was driving down the road when a random car just decided to ram me off my bike for no reason i was unable to get the id as the person drove off so quickly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/16KrZUdpeP9fI_/d1337HdEtayb?invite=cr-MSwzQ3YsODE1ODc2NzEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon @Rio Stokes, thank you for making this report!

For reports such as RVDM, we do require 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident. 
The footage you have provided me shows 12 seconds prior, are you able to provide me with a longer clip please? 

Thankyou for the longer clip, i can see that you were rammed by the car and killed at 02:11 on the 28/04/2023. Can you confirm that would have been about the correct time please? @Rio Stokes

Thankyou for the longer clip, i can see that you were rammed by the car and killed at 02:11 on the 28/04/2023. Can you confirm that would have been about the correct time please? @Rio Stokes
Hello, No that would be the incorrect time i wasnt killed i was just incapacitated NHS Found me in the Round and Helped me out it would be around 00:30 am on the 28th

Good afternoon @Rio Stokes!

After further investigation into this, I can confirm the reported player has already banned on the server for a few other incidents.
I will be adding this report to their ban notes.

For future reference, please ensure your footage shows 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident. This is our requirement and especially important for reports such as RVDM and RDM. 
Thanks!

APPROVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back