What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - N/A - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rodrick West

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: Not valuing life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We have beef with HitSqaud, we found their members up in paleto in the clothes shop and attempted to rob and take hostage of 2 likely potential Members ( the signature bright pink hair).
In the first clip attatched u can see the robbery where pink hair man clearly draws a weapon that we were sure to be a SMG. my friend overpowered him.
Then we squeezed a car into the shop and stuffed him in the boot to take him to dodgy doctor and retrieve the SMG from him.
I payed the 50k fee as seen in the second clip now and i forcefully revived him to which we pressured him and tried to make him put his hands in the air.
He provided no RP and didnt talk and even with a bat and knife to his head he simply ran to the car wit his dead friends and drove them up to paleto and put them on the bed, as confirmed by our friend who had just recovered from being downed in the ambush over radio.
A clear NVL to which i will also be opening a comp request for the items i SHOULD of recieved if he didnt break rules.
Thanks for reading

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17yARulRJ1xsla/d1337NLPx9H9?invite=cr-MSw5QWIsMjg0MDc1Njgs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17yNS6yC6X8fzb/d1337Ae2Iww5?invite=cr-MSxacWssMjg0MDc1Njgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Mxtty1011

Two things;

Who downed him initially? Considering you don't have a session ID...

Also,

A clear NVL to which i will also be opening a comp request for the items i SHOULD of recieved if he didnt break rules.
Just an fyi,

You wont receive items that you could've got from him as anything could've happened if you were successful in receiving the items, also you have a suspicion that he has an SMG not for an absolute fact.

My friend “devon west” downed him as seen in the second clip

and in the first clip you can see him gun whip my friend with what looks to be a smg. Therefore making me sure that he had a SMG.

aswell , not much could of happened that would of stopped him giving his items . He was revived and stood infront of us hopeless. Once again a clear NVL 

Welp, It's been two days since I tagged you @Ruthl3ssHUKto defend yourself. I've seen you've been active on the forums, so I'll assume you're ignoring this.

The player in question does fail to value his life in the clothing shop. The player also fails to value his life at the dodgy doctor, and just overall refuses to Roleplay. He is more interested in his virtual item than the roleplay.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 90662

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back