What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - N/A - Roleplay.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTaylorson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dave Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A

Which server did the incident take place on: Roleplay.co.uk

Date of the incident: 01/09/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2025

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was doing drills at this shop in sandy and i went outside to ziptie the door shut and i see these two guys drive past and they turn round and just step out the car and run in to the back room i run in after him and to see what he was doing as i run in there he just swings at me with the bat with no words spoken and then proceeds to run off again without saying a word.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Og23v0kv16MkL/d1337kvjcIz7?invite=cr-MSxzQnYsMTk1NjM3NjUxLA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @GTaylorson

Apologies it's taken a few days to review this. Now with RDM claims we do normally ask for 3-5 minutes prior if it's not a blatant rule break however it's clear in this you we're just driving and the interaction only started when you we're at the shop. 

From looking at the video it is clear it's RDM to the letter and I can see that you we're taken to hospital afterwards. One thing I will suggest just moving forward for reports is to have a keybind for sessionheads (This can be found within your FiveM keybinds) or simply use /sessonheads so this displays the ID of yourself and others around you. 

In this case I have managed to find the player who downed you with no RP being provided. As such the player will be banned as per the FBS system and their standing on this. 

CharID: 93786
Action: 1 week
Rule(s)broken: G1.2

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back