What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [N.C.R.] Duncan - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

Your In-game name

[N.C.R.] Vind Grizzly

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[N.C.R.]

Date of the incident

08/04/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

IMPORTANT: I am reporting "[N.C.R.] Duncan". I don't know why form gets bugged and it doesn't display player's name.

Hi, I'm Vind Grizzly, leader of Nuova Camorra Riformata.

This night I argued with a member of my gang (Duncan) and I told him that, if he wouldn't change his behavior within the gang, he would have to leave the gang.

A few minutes pass by and Duncan proceeds to sell my gang's own base without my permission; he had a high rank in my gang so that the base and the gang wouldn't get blocked if I somehow got inactive on the server due to my studies.

I don't think that Duncan really did some high-quality roleplay by merely selling the base and skipping even the most basic rules: if we were in a real life situation, the base was only under my property (since I bought it) and Duncan wouldn't have been able to sell it.

I believe Duncan exploited a fallacy in the system to steal a base (which is shared with other 7 people). I tried to confront him about it by trying to contact him on TeamSpeak but he won't answer me. I also sent him some messages so he would give me the 11kk£ he got selling the base (I spent 22kk£ for the base), but still he keeps ignoring me.

I also know Duncan out of the game and he was quite a friend to me, but since he broke the rules (and now keeps avoiding me about it) this report is pretty much my last resort.

Thanks for reading.

I linked a topic where I was selling the base on the forum before Duncan sold the base without my permission.
Another evidence is Duncan's bank account (you can check in the stats that he had only 2 millions yesterday. Now he has 13 millions).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/93047-auction-selling-military-cargo-tower-gang-base/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What Vind is saying here isn't completely false, but it isn't even completely true neither.

This night I argued with a member of my gang (Duncan) and I told him that, if he wouldn't change his behavior within the gang, he would have to leave the gang.
While robbing some guys we ended up breaking a rule, the guys wanted to speak in TS to warn us, but the police arrived and they confiscated their weapons.

One of the guys asked us to compensate for his gun, and I offered to pay for it, Vind didn't want me to, because he stated that we had reasons to report them, which was 30% correct,  after I paid for their compensation Vind and I had a minor fight and it resulted in me leaving the gang.

A few minutes pass by and Duncan proceeds to sell my gang's own base without my permission; he had a high rank in my gang so that the base and the gang wouldn't get blocked if I somehow got inactive on the server due to my studies.

Because we wanted to buy a new base we were going to sell this one, we came up with an agreement: I would get the money from the sale to buy a helicopter (Huron) in exchange I would pay the rent and give him a % of my income in a long run, he clearly stated that I would get the money.

Because we were in a hurry to get in business we planned to sell the base (that day) but Vind wanted to see if someone was interested (although out from the planned "sell time").

Because the money was mine and the base was already about to get sold I proceeded to sell the base and leave the gang.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The base was merely used by anyone, we used it as a spawnpoint to get fast to the airport but Vind always complained on how it was a waste of money he regrets buying.

While robbing some guys we ended up breaking a rule, the guys wanted to speak in TS to warn us, but the police arrived and they confiscated their weapons.

One of the guys asked us to compensate for his gun, and I offered to pay for it, Vind didn't want me to, because he stated that we had reasons to report them, which was 30% correct,  after I paid for their compensation Vind and I had a minor fight and it resulted in me leaving the gang.
In my opinion, we didn't break any rules. I argued with Duncan about this.

Because we wanted to buy a new base we were going to sell this one, we came up with an agreement: I would get the money from the sale to buy a helicopter (Huron) in exchange I would pay the rent and give him a % of my income in a long run, he clearly stated that I would get the money.

Because we were in a hurry to get in business we planned to sell the base (that day) but Vind wanted to see if someone was interested (although out from the planned "sell time").

Because the money was mine and the base was already about to get sold I proceeded to sell the base and leave the gang.
I was hoping that somebody would buy the base, but I didn't tell to Duncan to sell the base. I was waiting for a buyer to make a lot of money from the base.
I didn't like that base, but Duncan was not allowed to sell the base.

He is lying about the helicopter, I never told to him that I would give him money for a huron.

Duncan just stole 11kk£ with a very poor roleplay, in my opinion.

The base was merely used by anyone, we used it as a spawnpoint to get fast to the airport but Vind always complained on how it was a waste of money he regrets buying.
This thing doesn't allow Duncan to sell the base.

Greetings, I'm one of the co-founder of the gang. 

Even if both of you were settled on that agreement, you duncan didn't had any kind of authorization nor decisional power to sell the gang base, the only one that had the power to press the "sell" button it's vind the current chairman of the gang. 

And I believe that the agreement within you both wasn't valid after he decided to kick you out of the gang.

tl;dr the one that have the decisional power to sell a gangbase is the boss and the agreement wasn't valid after you got kicked

I was hoping that somebody would buy the base, but I didn't tell to Duncan to sell the base. I was waiting for a buyer to make a lot of money from the base.
I didn't like that base, but Duncan was not allowed to sell the base.

He is lying about the helicopter, I never told to him that I would give him money for a huron.

Duncan just stole 11kk£ with a very poor roleplay, in my opinion.

1) You said that we would have sold the base.

2) He lied when he reported me by not stating this.

3) It wasn't meant to be role play, I could keep the money from selling it and that is what I did.

AndI believe that the agreement within you both wasn't valid after he decided to kick you out of the gang.

tl;dr the one that have the decisional power to sell a gangbase is the boss and the agreement wasn't valid after you got kicked

1) He said after I paid the guys: "A gang with someone like you won't work, bye bye" (I have screenshot)

2) The gang base was already about to be sold, the "Order" was already given (By time) and the only reason I didn't sell it before was that he wanted to sell the rights to someone.

I said that I was solding the base. I am the gang leader and the owner of the gang base.
I didn't lie about this. There is a link in the evidence where there is a topic where I was selling the base.

In real life you can't sell the property of others. That's why I think that you've done poor roleplay.

I tried to resolve this on ts, i contacted you on steam and on the forum, but you kept ignoring me. You were my friend in real, this is so sad.

1) He said after I paid the guys: "A gang with someone like you won't work, bye bye" (I have screenshot)

2) The gang base was already about to be sold, the "Order" was already given (By time) and the only reason I didn't sell it before was that he wanted to sell the rights to someone.
So you're basically saying that any member of any gang can sell the base only because the leader wants to? Let's say gang x want to sell base y , anyone in the gang can sell the base, keep the money and then basically say "it was ment to be sold anyway"

So you're basically saying that any member of any gang can sell the base only because the leader wants to? Let's say gang x want to sell base y , anyone in the gang can sell the base, keep the money and then basically say "it was ment to be sold anyway"
1) Only the highest grade can.

About the money, we had an agreement that I would keep them.

I wnated to sell the base to buy a new one. You where not allowed to sell and keep the money for you.

You are lying. There isn't any agreement.

1) Only the highest grade can.

You didn't had the power to make the decision. And this agreement you're talking about is it written or it's something made while talking about the weather?

You didn't had the power to make the decision. And this agreement you're talking about is it written or it's something made while talking about the weather?
No, I didn't record it or something, I was hoping that Vind would have been honest, but from the lies written in the report, I can see that he isn't going to admit it.

I am honest, you are the one who's lying.

but from the lies written in the report
I never wrote lies in the report.
You are trying to accuse me with no evidences.

I have a lot of message where I try to contact you to resolve this, but you kept ignoring me. 
I think that honest people have no reason to hide.

No, I didn't record it or something, I was hoping that Vind would have been honest, but from the lies written in the report, I can see that he isn't going to admit it.
After this reply I'm going to wait for the admin. If you were on the right as you're stating you certainly wouldn't had sold the base and then proceed to quit the gang. You could have tried to discuss with vind and maybe he could have given you the money, by taking the matters into your own hands and deciding on your own to sell the base.

I think that from the right side you went to the wrong one. The base wasn't an investment made only by you and vind, it was built by other players and you decided to stole it for an argument with vind.

There is no rule broken here by any party, If a member of gang sold a base then that's up to him.

I am honest, you are the one who's lying.

I never wrote lies in the report.
You are trying to accuse me with no evidences.

I have a lot of message where I try to contact you to resolve this, but you kept ignoring me. 
I think that honest people have no reason to hide.
The moment you contacted me was just after our fight, I had many reasons to ignore you and refuse our chat.

Today I wasn't in the mood for some talking and I found it useless because we would have settled this down here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back