What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - N | Scaj / N | Blaine - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SALV

Your In-game name

SteveTheElectrician

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

N | Scaj / N | Blaine

Date of the incident

01/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I decided to search for a few barns to hit when I stumble across the one in the video. I then bolt cut the door down and the storage. While inside there is a little bit of commotion on the radio regarding a black van entering the area. He pulls up and I decided to tell him to pop his hands on his head. at this time there's 3 guys with guns pointing at him, with his gun on his back. He disregards these demands and decides to flee into his van and drive off. Might I add he give zero RP. He then decamps down the roads and starts to open fire. I get in a defensive position to start and return fire until some of the guys start taking shots from the hill I've just parked my car on. then a short while later I'm shot from the guy on the hill with no initiation.

So The reason for reporting...
N | Scaj: Fail RP/Zero RP
N | Blaine: RDM

These [N] guys are a portion of a gang called Inglorious Bastards which just recently disbanded. IMHO I believe they were the problem and i'm sure the reason for the disband. No intentions of roleplaying.
I gave people multiple chances. These guys especially have had 2 chances already, similar to this situation. They are not learning from there mistakes and I refuse to waste anymore time on trying to resolve with them.

See below for video

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all I would like to mention that whenever there is a situation where people are questioning I always try to sort it out in a civilised manner, after all, this is a game and it is supposed to be enjoyed. If I have broken any rules then I apologise for that as no one likes to waste time reporting people when they could be enjoying the game. 

I have had no problem with Salv or any TLC members in the past and do not expect to any time soon. I am friendly with most of them and get along well with them.

So I decided to search for a few barns to hit when I stumble across the one in the video.
As soon as I log on to the server my barn gets broken into, now I am not going to straight up accuse you of metagame but since IB has been robbing a lot of barns in the Syrta location, which just so happen to belong to you, it seems a little sketchy that all of a sudden our barns are being raided as soon as we log on.

While inside there is a little bit of commotion on the radio regarding a black van entering the area. He pulls up and I decided to tell him to pop his hands on his head. at this time there's 3 guys with guns pointing at him, with his gun on his back. He disregards these demands and decides to flee into his van and drive off. Might I add he give zero RP. 
This is the part of the situation that caught my eye in particular, I even mentioned it to you on ts but you decided you did not want to talk to me so just closed the conversation. Although you say I give no RP in this situation. When I role up and see all three of you standing there with guns out I hop out of my van and say 'What's going on here boys.' You then say nothing for about 5 seconds (I am guessing you are talking to each other on teamspeak decided what to do while you let me stand there and wait for your response). After you have come to the conclusion you do not like me being near you, you just tell me to put my hands up without talking to me even though I engaged in conversation (With my gun holstered showing no threat whatsoever). Now if I am not wrong, jumping in my van and driving off is not against the rules. As you can see in the evidence (Which for whatever reason you are not showing even though it is required). you do not threaten my life. As I jump in my van and drive off you start to initiate but for some reason start shooting at my tyres before you have finished initiating. Again, if I am not wrong means that you are now breaking rules.

So while you are reporting my for Fail RP and Blaine for RDM, you have technically done counts of both before we have even shot a bullet.

He then decamps down the roads and starts to open fire. I get in a defensive position to start and return fire until some of the guys start taking shots from the hill I've just parked my car on. then a short while later I'm shot from the guy on the hill with no initiation.
After you initiate on my vehicle, I have full rights to shoot back, at which point you state that you return fire. This is now an active gunfight, which Blaine himself was watching the whole time so he saw the whole situation unfold. So I actually do not understand why you are wasting my time, Blaine's time and the Staff's time by posting this report.

I gave people multiple chances. These guys especially have had 2 chances already, similar to this situation. They are not learning from there mistakes and I refuse to waste anymore time on trying to resolve with them.
First of all, like I said at the top of this post, I do not have a problem or have had a problem with you Salv or any TLC members. Although here you say you give people multiple chances yet you did not even want to talk to us on teamspeak. All you decided to do was message us saying 'just a heads up. Expect a report to go up. Cba giving you boys anymore chances.'  Then you just closed the the conversation. Now I am all for sorting a situation out in a civilised manner even if you aren't. I reply to you asking you to at least tell me what I did wrong but you do not reply.

5URPV3z.png

Now for the totally unneeded part that you added and we may as well address while we are here.

These [N] guys are a portion of a gang called Inglorious Bastards which just recently disbanded. IMHO I believe they were the problem and i'm sure the reason for the disband. No intentions of roleplaying.
First of all, please when reporting people, do not drag in others that were not involved. There were actually only three of us online and two of us involved in the situation. I am sorry if this makes you feel like we are a threat to you but I can assure you we are just another gang. Concerning the part about Inglorious Bastards disbanding, at the time of the disbandment, no one in the gang except the leader knew what was going on. We came back from watching the Anthony Joshua fight and all of a sudden our tags were taken off us and our teamspeak channels were deleted. We then find out later on that the leader decided the gang was splitting into their own groups of people and it was for the best that everyone was to split and do what they please in their own groups. 

Secondly, concerning the part that we have no intention of roleplaying. We have been on the server for 11 minutes at the time of Narcos before you start raiding our barns. We have not even had the chance to start making money to buy our gang bases back. It has now been around 20 hours since the start of Narcos and we have barely been online. How many roleplaying situations do you expect us to get into within this time. As I said before and how you can see in the evidence you posted, I get out of my van and engage in conversation with you with my gun holstered in a non threatening way, trying to start a conversation and all you do is initiate on me 5 seconds later while I am standing there waiting on a response. Narcos is in no way shape or form a new version of KET and never will be. We are just another gang that split off from a bigger one when it disbanded.

Again I would like to apologise for any rules broken although I think if anyone is breaking them here it is you. In the future if you have a problem with me or my gang please by all means come and discuss it with us. We are more than happy to talk and sort a situation out like adults in a civilised manner.

. As I jump in my van and drive off you start to initiate but for some reason start shooting at my tyres before you have finished initiating. Again, if I am not wrong means that you are now breaking rules.
Let me hop in hear as this is me i apoligise for this as i thought ination was made as i allso said something to u so i apolligse for this

Let me hop in hear as this is me i apoligise for this as i thought ination was made as i allso said something to u so i apolligse for this
Never had a problem with you Reagan, appreciate you being honest, I am on good terms with you. Do not see the need to involve you in any rule breaks here.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I log on to the server my barn gets broken into, now I am not going to straight up accuse you of metagame but since IB has been robbing a lot of barns in the Syrta location, which just so happen to belong to you, it seems a little sketchy that all of a sudden our barns are being raided as soon as we log on.
Let's begin with this one. For starters I don't even know where any IB barns were. I had seen alot of trucks and hurons coming from that part of the map so I thought I would investigate. I myself have no barns in Syrta. Some guys I know do. But since you want to accuse me of meta-gaming , here we go. Over the last 3-4 days, Hasan, Lacey and Ellis have had there barns raided by none other then IB members. the bad bunch. It got that bad that everytime they logged in there barns were getting hit by your boys. They then decided to change there name, oddly enough it didn't get hit. So then IB disbands and you make a new gang called Narcos. Hasan then decides to change his name back thinking he would not be metagamed, boy he was wrong. couple minutes after logging on his barn is it by no other then N | Jomartus. Now tell me that's not sketchy.

This is the part of the situation that caught my eye in particular, I even mentioned it to you on ts but you decided you did not want to talk to me so just closed the conversation. Although you say I give no RP in this situation. When I role up and see all three of you standing there with guns out I hop out of my van and say 'What's going on here boys.' You then say nothing for about 5 seconds (I am guessing you are talking to each other on teamspeak decided what to do while you let me stand there and wait for your response). After you have come to the conclusion you do not like me being near you, you just tell me to put my hands up without talking to me even though I engaged in conversation (With my gun holstered showing no threat whatsoever). Now if I am not wrong, jumping in my van and driving off is not against the rules. As you can see in the evidence (Which for whatever reason you are not showing even though it is required). you do not threaten my life. As I jump in my van and drive off you start to initiate but for some reason start shooting at my tyres before you have finished initiating. Again, if I am not wrong means that you are now breaking rules.
 Incorrect. I never fired a shot at your vehicle. The staff can see the videos, It's hide because I open the map several times and it Shows stuff I don't want meta-gamers to see.

Oh I broke no rules.

After you initiate on my vehicle, I have full rights to shoot back, at which point you state that you return fire. This is now an active gunfight, which Blaine himself was watching the whole time so he saw the whole situation unfold. So I actually do not understand why you are wasting my time, Blaine's time and the Staff's time by posting this report.
Nope, I've wasted my time yet again in writing up this report and taking time out of my Sunday evening to reply to you.

Also it does not make it an active gunfight you sausage. Either you have to initiate with friends or friends close by have to initiate.

First of all, like I said at the top of this post, I do not have a problem or have had a problem with you Salv or any TLC members. Although here you say you give people multiple chances yet you did not even want to talk to us on teamspeak. All you decided to do was message us saying 'just a heads up. Expect a report to go up. Cba giving you boys anymore chances.'  Then you just closed the the conversation. Now I am all for sorting a situation out in a civilised manner even if you aren't. I reply to you asking you to at least tell me what I did wrong but you do not reply.

5URPV3z.png

Me telling you to expect a report to go up is infact giving you a heads up so you can get what ever video evidence you may need to defend yourself. I've had reports go up on me that have not even sent a single word to me. But yet again I have to repeat myself. I wasn't wasting anymore time resolving with you or your gang when in the space of 3-4 days I've had 2-3 problems with you. Your not picking up what i'm putting down. To finish it off I have another guy from your gang sending me messages when he wasn't even involved. 

Pointless even quoting the bottom part because I've already covered that further up. The staff have the videos. If you honestly believe you did nothing wrong get the staff boyos a video from your end.

Don't know why you were so keen for me to put up this report either.

NZ0KtS2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can personally send me the video so i can see it from your perspective that would be great.

Thanks.

Yes this is, I would personally like to see your video just to clarify some things.

Thanks
No need bud, I've just found out you can remove your markers so I'll be using that next time. unfortunately I don't want you boys seeing my stuff.

But like I said in my previous message, your always welcome to upload a video from your side.

Let's begin with this one. For starters I don't even know where any IB barns were. I had seen alot of trucks and hurons coming from that part of the map so I thought I would investigate. I myself have no barns in Syrta. Some guys I know do. But since you want to accuse me of meta-gaming , here we go.
If you had actually read my post then you would have noticed that I said I was not accusing you of metagaming. All I said is it was a bit sketchy that after IB have been robbing barns in Zaros and Syrta that you immediately start robbing mine as soon as I log on.

I realise IB have been robbing barns lately and I was involved in one of them but barns are in the game and available to be robbed. If you do not want your barn to be robbed then buy an alarm. I am pretty sure the police get a call and AR will be more than happy to show up to a situation involving a barn robbery.

Both your barns and our barns are getting robbed so it is pretty much even on the whole barn robbery thing. Although if I were robbing a barn I would turn up in a truck, not a bunch of cars where you can only hold one inventory. Doesn't really make any sense to me but that is up to you if you want to rob in cars. Makes it look like you are just wanting a gunfight out of it. When IB or Narcos rob barns we at least turn up in vehicles that can move whatever is inside.

Concerning Jomartus robbing a barn, he found a barn and decided to rob it, just like how you found my barn and wanted to rob it. 

Incorrect. I never fired a shot at your vehicle.
You may have not fired a shot but shots were fired at me before any initiation was finished. I do not have much to say in on this as it pretty much speaks for itself. I will let staff have the final judgement on it. All I will say is at that point my life is threatened so I have the ability to shoot back at you.

Overall, you are reporting me for FailRP, even though I engaged with conversation with you with my gun holstered showing no threat. I only wanted to talk but you were having none of it. You did not give me the chance to roleplay and you and your gang did not show any sings of wanting to roleplay. Your gang also starts shooting at my van before any initiation was properly made which could be classed as attempted RDM. I am sure you staff saw the initiation in your video.

The only other thing I can say is that even though it was 3am, I would still appreciate someone coming to talk to me about the situation rather than just telling me that a report is going to be filled against me and closing the conversation. At least Reagan came to me and apologised for the failed initiation on my van and we sorted that out and we are on good terms. Usually when people have a situation I am happy to solve it with a simple chat, I do not usually report people or ask for compensation. I am always happy to talk about things and I have not had anything against you in the past so if you are still in a position where you refuse to talk to me or any of your gang members about the situation then that is up to you.

I was involved in this situation. I was the pilot of the Xian. I was surprised this has gone as far as it has and I am not sure why it has got to this point but I was only providing transport and a spotter, I was not part of the combat itself. I hate to do it but I don't feel Salv has acted within the communities best interest going through this in this way. Right at the end of the liason Salv straight up says "well I'm going to report the two of you". After going back to our home channel I attempt to inform him of rule 2.8 Threats to report where he then says a lot of hurtful things regarding myself. And I have all footage from that evening at present. I feel I am  not doing my part as a member of the community without providing the following video.  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

9 minutes ago, Rekkemmo said:

I was involved in this situation. I was the pilot of the Xian. I was surprised this has gone as far as it has and I am not sure why it has got to this point but I was only providing transport and a spotter, I was not part of the combat itself. I hate to do it but I don't feel Salv has acted within the communities best interest going through this in this way. Right at the end of the liason Salv straight up says "well I'm going to report the two of you". After going back to our home channel I attempt to inform him of rule 2.8 Threats to report where he then says a lot of hurtful things regarding myself. And I have all footage from that evening at present. I feel I am  not doing my part as a member of the community without providing the following video.  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well well well. Now we all know how you do things now. So I say i'll be  putting up a report. tell me how this is threats to report when Infact I've given them the time of day to even speak on TS. So what do I do, speak on TS and then just leave? or maybe did i word it wrong and maybe I should of said... This is unresolved and then proceed to leave? 

This seems like some school ground petty revenge shit because I had a go at you and you couldn't take it. You told me you were 21 years old and you running around attempting to snake on people, embarrassing. You asked me if we could have a chat on TS, I replied with no. Funny how I reply no because I cba with you. then you post this. this has revenege all over it.

No more replys from me, I'll let the children be children.

Before this report starts to get out of hand. I will lock it and if anyone who is directly involved wishes to comment they can message a Staff member on TS.

The following players will be receiving warnings.

@Scaj
This looked very much like baiting and you will only be receiving a warning because I cant confirm if your friends were set up at the time or not.  In future, if you see multiple armed men running in and out of a house, I would suggest not to drive up to them and try to talk to them. They will most likely not want to be disturbed in what they are doing.

@Blaine Morgan
You will also be receiving a warning and I will make this very clear. You are very lucky that the videos provided have been cut making me not able to tell the whole situation.  Now as you are very aware Scaj gave no RP and his vehicle got shoot.  You were not in that vehicle so you had no right to shoot as your life was not in danger.

@Reagan Curly Wurly
You shoot very early. The initiation had barely finished and you had already shot at the vehicle. In future, you have to give time for people to comply.

The 3 people above have all narrowly missed out on bans.  In future we will all behave in a way the is expected on this server, Do not let your standards slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back