What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [NA] likeabossz.exe, [NA]hotstil, (SOS) Rct. Apollo077 - Poor/Low Quality RP [Action Taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenway

Your In-game name

PC. Tiger [EA116]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(SOS) Rct. Apollo077

Date of the incident

06/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While in a normal patrol we pulled over to see what was a heavily armed guy pointing a gun at us. After having a chat with him, in wich he always kept agressive and with a gun out, as soon as one of our officers found another rebel, also heavily armed, the only thing that they can adress us is ''Hands up, hands up, hands up''. For their part they think thats enough for a initiation and they just shot us all.
After trying to get them to resolve this in teamspeak, the only liason session that I menaged to have was with the leader of the gang that (SOS) Rct.Apollo077 is part of, I got provided the information that the gentlemen involved ''doesn't have enough english'' to actually attend and respond to a liason. With this happening multiple times now @ShadowDirector as told me that for over the past week as been responding under (SOS) Rct.Apollo077 behalf for multiple rule breaks and he as never learned.

I would also like to add that on some time on the footage you can also see the conversation between us and the rebels went quiet for a second, wich at that point was when Sgt. Max Conway was being shot, and wich makes me believe that they were communicating via radio without hotmicking it.

To assist me with this forum report I would like call out:
@ShadowDirector , @SGT Max Conway , @CI Max ORyan

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTB7cfNNtnk&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=MaxORyan%20%7C%20http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1293636886
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

If you are having trouble opening the links for the evidence here I send them again:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1293636886

---

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to go sir because i need to work and wake up early sorry i didnt see that you asked us to come to teamspeak if you allow me can i come and fix it still today?

Thats english time because i live in the netherlands its different for me but ill be there for you sir to solve it

Greetings to whom this post concerns, 

I am responding to this Report as I have been "Called Out". 

As leader of the Shield Of Shadows I am responsible for the people I let in my organisation and can only apologies and attempt to clean up the mess they have left for me to clean up. I can only say that I will in fact look over my Roster of SOS Troops and clean out the people who I believe will cause us issues in the near future as I do not want the Server to have a negative opinion on our organisation. From today onward I am hereby closing the Mass Recruiting Programme for this specific reason. This will remain closed until further notice.

Now, as for this Report, as stated over Teamspeak I have no solid evidence I can only say what I have been Told and have had to deal with this past week. Again I did not think it was relevant nor efficient enough to actually add to this said report. That being said I do not think I can be of anymore assistance.

However I would like to go over somethings you have stated here. Now lets look at ''doesn't have enough english''. His English is okay however it gets a bit slow when engaging in hostile Activity, he is a nice person. But again I am under an obligation to protect my men from any harm, not only that but under an obligation to protect the Shield Of Shadows as a whole. As previously stated, I do not think I can assist you from this point as I have no solid evidence to back up my claims to add to that "To my knowledge" Staff act of solid evidence they can see/look at. This is evidence I do not have as I only represent these people during liaisons with them present to add. 

I have had warnings about (SOS) RCT. Apollo from a few people. I did not listen as I though it would be wrong to turn someone away without giving them a chance to prove the said claims wrong, he has only been in once Liaison and that was with @Nuclear to add it was not really a Liaison it was just the Shield Of Shadows putting Appollo under investigation. We had warned him that if this was to take place again, we will be dishonourably discharged.  I have nothing more to add and do apologise if this statement is irrelevant to this report however I thought it was necessary since I was tagged. I will not be replying to this report unless requested by a member of Staff.

-Kind Regards

(SOS) Gen. Faheem

xmrQXpG.png

cK0obf1.png

General Faheem

We all tried to solve this in Teamspeak and I got to the conclusion that the issue with @likeabossz and @hotstil was solved, due to they killing us was during an active gunfight already which takes them apart of this report. Still, I have decided to keep the report against  @Apollo077 . The explanation to this decision is the following:

In roleplay when we were there just for the roleplay, when the officer Max Conway was following due to him having a gun out for no reason he decided to run away and while Max was trying to speak to him the only thing that he said besides the ''initiation'' given in the video evidence was : ''Stop following me'' ''Why are you following me''.
The defense that he had on Teamspeak was that the cops were there to ruin his day and take his firearm, which he could guess or just be confident enough to find it out (since he had friends in the area). At that point, we weren't there with that objective but just roleplay, which he didn't allow us to do.
With that, I just find that they're excused for doing what they did was ''Having school next day, and were in a hurry to go to bed'' and also complain about the police procedures which they have said that they knew very well and that ''No police officer on his right mind would let a rebel go with his firearm'' (which I really think that is not the case because we do let go more times that we should rebel go free when they shouldn't). I have tried to tell them multiple times that we don't need to strictly obey to every line that we have on the police, including that we shouldn't comply to the normal police procedure of confiscating is firearm because it could be considered taking advantage of a VDM that happened when we pulled over to start speaking to them.
Also, a point to add is @Apollo077 reply s to this report: 

Its not RDM lol
You were not accused of RDM but just Poor/Low Quality RP, which I also can confirm that the rule that fits the best in this report is: 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low-quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high-quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

When is it gonna be resolve
Never on Teamspeak liaison session that we had I said that this will be resolved in there. I said that I had taken all the information that I wanted and that I had to make a decision and also have a chat with the other guys involved in this report, also Why such a hurry? 

This is my final decision and I won't reply more to this topic until an admin reviews it.

@DutchPai There is no way this is getting solved without a staff member looking towards this report. I would like to ask you to please do not reply or try to make my decision not valid by not letting you solve it. It was already discussed and I had decided to continue with the report against you. I previously said on my last reply I wouldn't reply until an admin review comes up, but you forced me to do so by messaging me in Teamspeak after you knew the report was to be continued and was already solved. I found really bad from your part keep on replying to this saying that you want it resolved when there is no way this will be solved now. Please stop replying repeating yourself and also message on Teamspeak and join the liaison channels when I am there dealing with other incidents. 

Tiger

Firstly i'm happy that you was able to partially resolve this situation with @likeabossz and @hotstil and I will now be concluding the report accusing the remaining member @DutchPai

Now im going to quote a specific section of rule 7.1.3:

...“put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP 

In the evidence provided the only thing that you say to the individual is "Put your hands up" before killing him. Therefore it is very easy to establish that the quality of roleplay in this situation was very low. Furthermore you barely even give the other individual a chance to speak and you clearly shoot at him without engaging in quality roleplay.

Therefore we are going to be taking action against you for the minimal Roleplay that you have provided:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  ​

&​

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back