What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [NA] likeabossz.exe - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

TURKISH KEBAB SELLER
Unlinked
Your In-game name

J0N3SSSS

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[NA] likeabossz.exe

Date of the incident

23/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I flew my helicopter to Uranium Buyer and saw that there was an Orca. I was flying above him in order to stop him from taking off so my friend could initiate without him flying away. As you can see from this video, he just keeps flying up and crashes into me. I believe that he has broken the VDM rule,

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to.

I told him to come teamspeak but he didnt came

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhrqWAfYt0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

[NA] likeabossz.exe has been warned for VDM very recently, so this says to me that they have not learned or actually taken the time to read the rules in the slightest. You would notice another helicopter flying above you, and it even looks as though [NA] likeabossz.exe is trying to use his tail to disable the Hummingbird so that he can fly away.

Action Taken: VDM

Name: [NA] likeabossz.exe
Steam ID: 76561198080471280
GUID: 365c46ac4f162260039ded47087e9f3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back