What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Name Unknow ID: 259 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyeth

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Keyeth Kenny

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Name Unknow ID: 259

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2050

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was hunting for a particular style of trailer for an experiment of mine, I was heading to get some fuel on my trip and as i pull in i see a gentlemen lying on the ground dead so i said to myself once iv fuelled ill offer them a lift to get him checked out as im a medic i am there to help people within my characters RP, i may be off duty but my morals never clock off. I see the 2nd thug approach me and so i great him with my usual hello, in which his reply is a knife to the back and after saying 'sorry mate this has got to happen'. He then proceeds to steal my truck to take his friend into hospital, after 10 minuets i am found by some random fello who with his friend's assistance gets me to safety at paleto hospital to which we see my truck and the same thug driving so i tell these people who then began a pursuit but i told them to stop as i was badly hurt. 3 mins later while i am lying in bed the guy is then singing about how the stabbed me and managed to get away scot free. (Iv posted it below just as further prof.

I would have been fine if he just held the knife at me and began RP that way, having some interaction before stabbing me, I tried to reach out in OOC but they didn't reply

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/CyCPiLEcIomJ4/d1337j5j7xfl?invite=cr-MSxaMWgsNjA0NTk3MDYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Cyvsg6AkHbNya/d1337XuVv64X?invite=cr-MSwxM2csNjA0NTk3MDYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Keyeth

Normally we would ask for 3-5 minutes worth of footage before the initial rule break occurs, please ensure if you ever report someone next time that you have this. However, in your provided footage I cannot see where I would need anymore context considering you were driving up the Highway towards Paleto and the two (one downed) was already there. I can say that this is pretty clear cut RDM.

You must Provide High Quality Roleplay before attacking another player.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 79737

Rule: G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back