What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - neisai - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Valhall

Your In-game name

[TV] Gen. Thomas Valhall

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

neisai

Date of the incident

01/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other, Baiting, FailRP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Other = Well so neisai was in an argument and accused somone of RDMing, he basicly used alot of bad words and broke the rule; (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

[SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

I mean its FailRP because right after he kills me he starts talking about initiation and how i initiated. I also think that we could have made the situation alot more interesting, i yelled many times what he wanted and what he was doing here which he did not reply to and just ran inside to gun me down without saying a word. (RDM)?

He said more than this but these are the ones i have screenshots of :)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/Ez6Og
https://imgur.com/a/AWORb
https://imgur.com/a/OEJWJ

Bate & FailRP 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you initation me when u shooted me i was landing and waiting that you will process and then rob you but you gave me warning shots and thats initationg mate i landed my heli and shot you because you shooted at me.

i dont understand im trying my best and im learning still and you report me for this, man you can see that too that you shooted me i got my own video too from this.

Man you initation me when u shooted me i was landing and waiting that you will process and then rob you but you gave me warning shots and thats initationg mate i landed my heli and shot you because you shooted at me.

i dont understand im trying my best and im learning still and you report me for this, man you can see that too that you shooted me i got my own video too from this.
Yes, i shot warning shots after you flew over TWICE waiting for the warning shots then you landed behind the hill, ran over to me and killed me instantly

i dont understand im trying my best and im learning still and you report me for this
And yes, I am reporting you for this it has nothing to say if you are learning as you then should talk to a Staff member or read the rules BEFORE taking action.

@neisai you've had multiple warnings and even a ban and have seemingly chosen to either not read or completely disregard the rules we have in place here. 

let me first make it clear that recieving warning shots is not a free ticket for you to shoot someone without any form of roleplay. 
it also appears that you were trying to bait the warning shots by hovering thus giving you a reason in your own eyes to shoot him which is classed as baiting for a gunfight. After landing your helicopter you shoot and kill Thomas with no form of roleplay and after that you break roleplay by mentioning "initation" several times. 

Lastly your little temper tantrums in side chat are not tolerated here and you'll be punished for that aswell.

Action Taken against Neisai for (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban. And
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Steam ID: 76561198262494994
GUID: d0bdbd09e779f75aa4724b5b0c3b796c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back