What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Neltharion - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Kez Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Neltharion

Date of the incident

04/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We encountered this person at the Southern Checkpoint and for a few minutes he was providing some interesting roleplay with us explaining how he was part of the Danish Jaeger Corps and how he wanted to inspect our armoury as he had a proposition in which he could help us to improve our weaponry to ready us for future events. This was all well and good until he decided to compare the Poseidon Cartel to a not so great organisation which led to him being restrained. Whilst in restraints TikTak was still talking to him however when 3 other rebels arrived with the correct border passes we offered the rebels to loot the guy's gear as he had disrespected us and we had no need for him. Then suddenly he pulls out all the stops and did the best Houdini impression I've ever witnessed. TikTak then messaged the guy offering for him to come back just in-case it was accidental and the message he received back has been screenshotted and posted below.

https://i.imgur.com/rbtbHdz.jpg

We managed to come across him again on the roof of the airport to which we thought we'd chat with him again, however this time he asked us to remove our masks so he could see who we are, I informed him that he wouldn't be able to know our names just by looking at our faces but after reassuring me that he would know, me and Hayden took off our masks and too our amazement he knew our names. He really was quite the magician.

To summarise, these are clear rule breaks of 2.5 and 4.2.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FebiTBfqcM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
ive looked into this and putt my respons in tiktak's report. 

You can read it here. 

Approved 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back